PDA

View Full Version : Why no sideline passion & fight for his team?

Dawg_Lover
09-18-2021, 07:38 PM
This is a serious question? I just didn?t see much. What I saw was about as much emotional fighting spirit as a Sunday walk in the park.

If I am proven wrong, fine. But, someone please make what I witnessed today make sense.

Offshore Dawg
09-18-2021, 08:12 PM
A lot of times the team does not play inspired, this has been going on for many years.

R2Dawg
09-18-2021, 08:17 PM
A lot of times the team does not play inspired, this has been going on for many years.

Moorhead and now Leach, combined affect. Arnett gets that from his D. The O is uninspired

Dawg_Lover
09-18-2021, 08:25 PM
Moorhead and now Leach, combined affect. Arnett gets that from his D. The O is uninspired

I appreciate your input. And, I should have been clearer with my question.

Why did Coach Leach not show more outrage and fight, on the sidelines, regarding the bad ref issues?!? For me, he was vanilla, when we needed jalapeno.

War Machine Dawg
09-18-2021, 08:27 PM
It's really simple: A team takes on the personality of the coach. We hired a coach who used us to semi-retire on $5M a year. He doesn't care and that attitude is transmitted to the players. You saw it plain as day when he didn't even react to the illegal punt return. Leach has pulled off one of the greatest legal heists of all time. And good for him, honestly. I blame Cohen for this because it was predictable. He hired a coach who runs an outdated, gimmick offense, is just happy to be here, and was never a fit for our culture or recruiting footprint. This is the problem when you hire a baseball coach to run the equivalent of a Fortune 500 company.

Todd4State
09-18-2021, 08:30 PM
Leach has always been like that.

He was probably thinking about the moon, Indians, and the Spanish American War.

Dawg_Lover
09-18-2021, 08:34 PM
It's really simple: A team takes on the personality of the coach. We hired a coach who used us to semi-retire on $5M a year. He doesn't care and that attitude is transmitted to the players. You saw it plain as day when he didn't even react to the illegal punt return. Leach has pulled off one of the greatest legal heists of all time. And good for him, honestly. I blame Cohen for this because it was predictable. He hired a coach who runs an outdated, gimmick offense, is just happy to be here, and was never a fit for our culture or recruiting footprint. This is the problem when you hire a baseball coach to run the equivalent of a Fortune 500 company.

Thanks, and yes, makes sense. And, pretty much what IMissJack and StarkVegasSteve just said, too, on different thread.

Dawg_Lover
09-18-2021, 08:35 PM
Leach has always been like that.

He was probably thinking about the moon, Indians, and the Spanish American War.

Thanks! Today wasn?t funny, but that was! 🤣