PDA

View Full Version : I'm standing with Coach Leach

calidawg
09-18-2021, 07:10 PM
And all of you emotional teenage girls need to get on board! We got hosed by the refs!

Our D is legit because he hired Arnett! Our offense works but Will has got to figure out how to work it more consistently.

Leach will have us win 9 games in the next year or 2. Which is all we can ask for. We'll win 7 this year and beat someone were not supposed to!

Not happy with the loss but we're gonna win some games this year! We're gonna beat LSU next weekend. Mark it down, this was always a trap game and we got hosed.

lefty96
09-18-2021, 07:11 PM
I?ll buy 9 over the next 2 years.

HoopsDawg
09-18-2021, 07:11 PM
You still with him after we finish 4-8?

IMissJack
09-18-2021, 07:12 PM
Seems legit *

R2Dawg
09-18-2021, 07:14 PM
And all of you emotional teenage girls need to get on board! We got hosed by the refs!

Our D is legit because he hired Arnett! Our offense works but Will has got to figure out how to work it more consistently.

Leach will have us win 9 games in the next year or 2. Which is all we can ask for. We'll win 7 this year and beat someone were not supposed to!

Not happy with the loss but we're gonna win some games this year! We're gonna beat LSU next weekend. Mark it down, this was always a trap game and we got hosed.

While the refs were screwing us Leach did nothing.

Can you imagine Jackie Sherril on the sidelines after that play?

Bamboo
09-18-2021, 07:14 PM
His true character was on display today. Whether his offense is outdated and he's simply not good enough for the SEC or he's in it with the refs, my eyes were opened today. The players deserve a coach that will stand up for them and this guy ain't it.

defiantdog
09-18-2021, 07:21 PM
We lost to Memphis..... We are a bad team and poorly coached.

Quaoarsking
09-18-2021, 07:24 PM
You still with him after we finish 4-8?

If that happens (which I doubt), his seat would be on fire and he would have to show clear improvement to get a Year 4. And I say that as a long-time fan of his.

bobtail bob
09-18-2021, 07:28 PM
This isn’t the pacific coast or west Texas. The athletes in the south eat his trash offense alive

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 07:32 PM
Seems legit *

Translated:

https://i.imgur.com/Jhv1QA8.gif?noredirect

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-18-2021, 07:33 PM
Will had time to throw today. Guys have to be open in windows and he can?t or won?t throw it

Lord McBuckethead
09-18-2021, 07:33 PM

Leach didn?t do a damn thing. We had two different players touch a punted ball. One with their hand on top of the ball while it was on the ground. The refs started running in and was waving their hands.
Memphis player runs in and picks up the ball and takes off. After the play was stopped by the back ref at he goal line. He scores the nail in the coffin off of a dead ball. Leach doesn?t 17n say a God Damn word to the refs. Call for the review. Nothing. The ball, per the back judge was downed. Hands 17n down. Upon review it would have been returned to that very spot. You can?t make the hands over the head motion and then take it back.

If he isn?t discussing this every second for the next god damn season every time he comes up to a microphone, he is a little bitch ass mother17r.

chef dixon
09-18-2021, 07:35 PM
Will had time to throw today. Guys have to be open in windows and he can?t or won?t throw it

He needs to be able to confidently scramble for 5 and slide

basedog
09-18-2021, 07:37 PM
Leach want make 4 years. He isn't the answer. His offense is slow and boring. We are not a well coached team, it's obvious.

FISHDAWG
09-18-2021, 07:38 PM
Not to mention a chip shot field goal from the three yard line would have even overcome bad officiating... but noooo - let's throw it three times and go for it when we already had the lead ... I'm done with Leach

Hambone
09-18-2021, 07:40 PM
I’m still with Coach Leach as well.

Cowbell
09-18-2021, 07:45 PM
And this is why he must run

calidawg
09-18-2021, 11:03 PM
Not to mention a chip shot field goal from the three yard line would have even overcome bad officiating... but noooo - let's throw it three times and go for it when we already had the lead ... I'm done with Leach

Going for it was the right call.

vv83
09-18-2021, 11:05 PM

This is so cringe

Activated Alpha
09-18-2021, 11:09 PM
Leach didn?t do a damn thing. We had two different players touch a punted ball. One with their hand on top of the ball while it was on the ground. The refs started running in and was waving their hands.
Memphis player runs in and picks up the ball and takes off. After the play was stopped by the back ref at he goal line. He scores the nail in the coffin off of a dead ball. Leach doesn?t 17n say a God Damn word to the refs. Call for the review. Nothing. The ball, per the back judge was downed. Hands 17n down. Upon review it would have been returned to that very spot. You can?t make the hands over the head motion and then take it back.

If he isn?t discussing this every second for the next god damn season every time he comes up to a microphone, he is a little bitch ass mother17r.

What Lord bucket said. Every damn time I am in front of a camera I would mention something about this either seriously or in a sarcastic dick type comment

CadaverDawg
09-18-2021, 11:11 PM

"Cali" dawg.......translates to "woke"dawg....good try John. *

BeardoMSU
09-18-2021, 11:15 PM
This is so embarrassing

FIFY

Cowbell
09-18-2021, 11:17 PM
"Cali" dawg.......translates to "woke"dawg....good try John. *

LOL nice

Bothrops
09-18-2021, 11:22 PM

Not our defense. Arnett has done a phenomenal job with the lack of talent we have up front.

parabrave
09-18-2021, 11:36 PM

This all day.

parabrave
09-18-2021, 11:38 PM
I’m still with Coach Leach as well.

So you like standing on a gangplank? Because after this shi^show, and it was, Leach needs to standing on one with Cohen right by his side.

FISHDAWG
09-19-2021, 08:12 AM
Going for it was the right call.

Well that "right" call cost us the game

calidawg
09-19-2021, 08:17 AM
Well that "right" call cost us the game

No, the refs did. It was an admitted wrong call by the SEC!

Dawgfan77
09-19-2021, 08:19 AM
My thoughts on this thread. All these folks standing with leach wanted to give Jackie more time, thought croom needed more time, wanted to give SloMo more time. Take your maroon is all that matter shirt and GTFOH.
Leach is cashing checks and laughing all the way to key west. Cohens ass needs firing for this shit show.

Bamboo
09-19-2021, 10:46 AM
We've had poor coaches and boring schemes in the past , but NONE of those coaches would quit on the players. Leach not sticking up for the players and the team is unforgivable.

parabrave
09-19-2021, 10:54 AM
Leach has an excuse for not trying to get a review of the punt. He first found out that the play was called dead when a reporter asked him about it in the news conf.

Dawgface
09-19-2021, 10:58 AM
Leach has an excuse for not trying to get a review of the punt. He first found out that the play was called dead when a reporter asked him about it in the news conf.
This is true. Pretty pathetic.

maroonmania
09-19-2021, 11:00 AM

We have a whole coaching staff don't we? Why were some of them not going ballistic or telling Leach what had happened?

Bamboo
09-19-2021, 11:01 AM
Then he is a mother17n liar too or he has no one in the booth communicating to him which is less likely.
How about sticking up for a player, who gets knocked out of the game on back to back helmet to helmet targeting hits? How about raising hell about discovering phantom penalties on a review of a recovered on side kick?

msstate7
09-19-2021, 11:02 AM
We have a whole coaching staff don't we? Why were some of them not going ballistic or telling Leach what had happened?

The buck stops with... well we have more coaches than leach

NCDawg
09-19-2021, 11:11 AM

He sure didn't seem overly concerned about it when it happened. Appeared as if he thought it was the correct call.

parabrave
09-19-2021, 11:25 AM

Like my Battalion Commander told me when I was a young 2nd LT. You are the fing Ldr not one of your squad ldrs. You are responsible for everything. Just like the captain of a ship when it runs aground when he is sleeping. He gets relieved/.

Dawgology
09-19-2021, 11:42 AM

You represent everything wrong with our fan base and the characteristic throughout our older fanbase that will forever keep our football program down.