PDA

View Full Version : For those that know, why does A&M get our old maroon color for unis and?

IMissJack
09-18-2021, 12:56 PM
we get the cranberry maroon/red? Our unis are not terrible, but the colors are not maroon like they used to be.

RocketDawg
09-18-2021, 01:01 PM
we get the cranberry maroon/red? Our unis are not terrible, but the colors are not maroon.

Not sure what the color would be called. Might have to check with QVC. Looks a little purplish, but maybe on QVC it would be called "plum".

A&M today looks maroon. Don't we have a specific pantone number (I think that's what it's called) for our maroon?

Lord McBuckethead
09-18-2021, 01:18 PM
We are Pantone 505c if memory serves.

aTm Pantone PMS 7421. It is a better Maroon. I think their Maroon is actually called Maroon.

IMissJack
09-18-2021, 01:45 PM
We are Pantone 505c if memory serves.

aTm Pantone PMS 7421. It is a better Maroon. I think their Maroon is actually called Maroon.

I guess no one knows, but why would we choose this? It’s like we don’t even try sometimes.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-18-2021, 01:56 PM
I know why. They are A&M and we are little ole Mississippi State. The SEC Network wants their boys to look good for SEC Nation.

RocketDawg
09-18-2021, 02:03 PM
I know why. They are A&M and we are little ole Mississippi State. The SEC Network what's their boys to look good for SEC Nation.

Did we change colors after A&M came in the SEC? If anything, A&M should have changed.

IMissJack
09-18-2021, 02:49 PM
Did we change colors after A&M came in the SEC? If anything, A&M should have changed.

I think adidas had something to do with it. But as usual silence from the AD. Fans just left to ask why, with no answer.

Lord McBuckethead
09-18-2021, 02:56 PM
I think adidas had something to do with it. But as usual silence from the AD. Fans just left to ask why, with no answer.

If anything, we both had the same exact maroon and should still both have the same maroon.

WSOPdawg
09-18-2021, 03:01 PM
I guess no one knows, but why would we choose this? It’s like we don’t even try sometimes.

Exactly, it's what I was talking about in the other thread about getting ZERO mention on SEC Nation... Keenum & Cohen don't try at all!!! So frustrating at always having to accept being "po old mittittipi tate" in all things.