PDA

View Full Version : ULaLa

RocketDawg
09-16-2021, 07:21 PM
They look like a pretty good team. Went about 90 yards on first possession for a TD.

Quaoarsking
09-16-2021, 08:10 PM
Louisiana really ought to have a second Power 5 team given its population. Maybe the Big 12 will pick one of them up the next time they get raided.

Although Tulane and Louisiana Tech would both consider themselves the obvious school to be that team, I think you can make a solid case for ULL, or "Louisiana" as they like to call themselves.

Jarius
09-16-2021, 08:31 PM
ULL is a mediocre g5 team that got a mud hole stomped in their ass by a bad Texas team and barely beat an FCS school last week. They were undeserving of a top 25 ranking to start the year and i for one am happy that Billy Napier will be stuck there for the foreseeable future. Turning down multiple SEC jobs that were beneath him in his eyes will have him playing in front of 17 thousand people or less for the rest of his career. He is chicken shit.

RocketDawg
09-16-2021, 08:51 PM
ULL is a mediocre g5 team that got a mud hole stomped in their ass by a bad Texas team and barely beat an FCS school last week. They were undeserving of a top 25 ranking to start the year and i for one am happy that Billy Napier will be stuck there for the foreseeable future. Turning down multiple SEC jobs that were beneath him in his eyes will have him playing in front of 17 thousand people or less for the rest of his career. He is chicken shit.

Looked more like 1700 at the beginning of the game.

PGHBulldogBG
09-16-2021, 10:15 PM
Napier took over a team that was built to win. Chadwell took over a team that had nothing and made them the best team in the sun belt. That shows the difference in the coaches

Dawgfan77
09-17-2021, 06:32 AM
Napier took over a team that was built to win. Chadwell took over a team that had nothing and made them the best team in the sun belt. That shows the difference in the coaches

I get there is a lot of love for Chadwell I mean he coached at DSU, has personal and NCAA baggage, so yeah I could see why he has a lot of support. But the guy who is gonna be the better coach long term without all that is Will Healey at UNC-Char. Really wanted us to hire him after SloMo. Won at Austin Peay at left our ol buddy HUD a nice roster before he went to UNC-Charlotte.

msudawg1200
09-17-2021, 07:25 AM

I agree with this message

FriarsPoint
09-17-2021, 08:00 AM
Chadwell, the guy at Coastal I believe, someone please fill me in on the background, baggage, and what not.