PDA

View Full Version : Governor's cup

Homedawg
09-16-2021, 04:39 PM
As expected, back on this year. To add to it, we play them the weekend before, so 4 straight games against them in 5 days. Nice.

KOdawg1
09-16-2021, 04:40 PM
Man, that'll be a shitty week for them

BeardoMSU
09-16-2021, 05:27 PM
Man, that'll be a shitty week for them

Lol, yes.

Bothrops
09-16-2021, 05:29 PM
I hope so

Todd4State
09-16-2021, 07:12 PM
I was worried that we weren't going to play that game anymore.

TNDawg35
09-16-2021, 10:49 PM
As expected, back on this year. To add to it, we play them the weekend before, so 4 straight games against them in 5 days. Nice.

So what your saying is after they loose 5 straight, Kendell Rogers will have them ranked #5 instead of #4....***

StarkVegasSteve
09-17-2021, 10:25 AM
So what your saying is after they loose 5 straight, Kendell Rogers will have them ranked #5 instead of #4....***

They'll go from a solid Top 8 to on the fringe****

In all seriousness I really believe they're going to struggle in conference play this year. They have absolutely no pitching if they don't have multiple guys take a MAJOR step forward. They'll probably have the top lineup in the SEC outside of LSU, but unless they score 8-10 a ballgame then they'll struggle.

Cowbell
09-17-2021, 12:15 PM

Well they will be losing to the defending National champions

LC Dawg
09-17-2021, 10:14 PM
Every State fan needs to wear national championship gear to the Governor's Cup.
And someone needs to see how much it will take for the PA guy to refer to State as "The National Champion Mississippi State Bulldogs" for the entire game.

TNDawg35
09-17-2021, 11:09 PM
Every State fan needs to wear national championship gear to the Governor's Cup.
And someone needs to see how much it will take for the PA guy to refer to State as "The National Champion Mississippi State Bulldogs" for the entire game.

In the most Bob Uecker voice ever....

Everyone please put your hands together in welcoming your defending National Champion Mississippi State bulldogs and the team that once hung a banner for a first place tie, your Ole Miss Rebels... I mean Ole Miss Bears... SHIT, I mean your Ole Miss Landsh... aw to hell with it, who gives a shit anyway....

Todd4State
09-18-2021, 12:14 AM
In the most Bob Uecker voice ever....

Everyone please put your hands together in welcoming your defending National Champion Mississippi State bulldogs and the team that once hung a banner for a first place tie, your Ole Miss Rebels... I mean Ole Miss Bears... SHIT, I mean your Ole Miss Landsh... aw to hell with it, who gives a shit anyway....

Awesome post! Ha!