PDA

View Full Version : Jordy Culotta on OOB about LSU

TrapGame
09-16-2021, 08:12 AM
LSU is a three alarm dumpster fire.

When Bo posts this segment it is a must listen. Orgeron is a fired coach walking. Locker room problems, asst. coaching problems and S&C problems. Then the off the the field problems.

OLJWales
09-16-2021, 08:38 AM
I'm starting to smell 4-0. That would be Milk and Honey.

Maroonthirteen
09-16-2021, 08:46 AM
LSU is on a smear campaign to get rid of him. O is providing great content.

Although I don't get the problem with him being seen with different women. Ha.

GoDawgz
09-16-2021, 08:50 AM
I listened to the interview this morning as well on my way in...... geeezzz Coach O is dead man walking! Talk about lack of control. The little (funny) moment he had with the UCLA fan is small potatoes if what they guy was saying is true. How do you not know that your 5 star running back is not taking the classes that he is supposed to be taking to remain eligible??

msugolf
09-16-2021, 08:51 AM
We lost 2 key recruits to them in Strong and Nabers too. Bad business decision on their (players) part.

TrapGame
09-16-2021, 08:52 AM

If it's an administration smear campaign then it's one for the ages. They have current players bitching publicly about lack of coaching and not being prepared for UCLA.

OLJWales
09-16-2021, 08:53 AM

O got some strange? I'm cancelling my LSU season tics!! O hurt my feelings!! (Plagiarizing Ron White)

Coach34
09-16-2021, 08:54 AM
How do you not know that your 5 star running back is not taking the classes that he is supposed to be taking to remain eligible??

because their counselors and advisors handle all of that. I can guarantee you Leach has no freaking clue what classes Cross or anybody else on offense takes.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2021, 08:54 AM

Yeah. That's exactly what that was. Complete smear campaign.

He's gone. Jordy has been read marching orders & is doing as he's told

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2021, 08:57 AM
because their counselors and advisors handle all of that. I can guarantee you Leach has no freaking clue what classes Cross or anybody else on offense takes.

Yeah. Not sure how anyone believe that was under Leach's control

That being said, the wrong class narrative is BS

https://twitter.com/JacobHester18/status/1437490334406164482?s=20

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2021, 08:58 AM
Basically, Emery didn't go to class during the pandemic. That's what I gather here

https://twitter.com/BrodyAMiller/status/1437822961730428929?s=20

OLJWales
09-16-2021, 09:02 AM

This is prolly right. I wouldn't be surprised if they set him up because he was 17ing up in other areas of life. They wanted to be shed of him maybe.

BeardoMSU
09-16-2021, 09:08 AM
Complete smear campaign.

Well, not like there isn't some serious smoke out there...

https://www.si.com/college/2021/06/25/lsu-football-coach-ed-orgeron-added-defendant-title-ix-lawsuit-derrius-guice

confucius say
09-16-2021, 09:11 AM
O's buyout is 21 million if fired this year.

LSU is going to do everything they can to be able to fire him with cause to avoid paying that. More and more information will be released unless they start winning.

HancockCountyDog
09-16-2021, 09:13 AM
They want out from that 30+ million dollar buyout. They are doing everything possible to make that happen.

If I was a bear fan, I'd be very, very nervous. They want Kiffin.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2021, 09:13 AM
This is prolly right. I wouldn't be surprised if they set him up because he was 17ing up in other areas of life. They wanted to be shed of him maybe.

They're doing all they can to get out of his $20 mil buyout

OLJWales
09-16-2021, 09:14 AM
Well, not like there isn't some serious smoke out there...

https://www.si.com/college/2021/06/25/lsu-football-coach-ed-orgeron-added-defendant-title-ix-lawsuit-derrius-guice

Wow! Just damn O. I think O gone. Gonna miss listening to him and whoopin dat ass

GoDawgz
09-16-2021, 09:15 AM

Yeah, good point. Still, it falls on the head coach to employee people that will actually do their job and not let this happen.

OLJWales
09-16-2021, 09:17 AM
They're doing all they can to get out of his $20 mil buyout

I was talking about Emory the RB. my bad on clarity.

Maverick91
09-16-2021, 09:54 AM
We lost 2 key recruits to them in Strong and Nabers too. Bad business decision on their (players) part.

I wonder if they will enter the transfer portal. Pick them up?

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2021, 10:00 AM
I wonder if they will enter the transfer portal. Pick them up?

Doubt it.

Nabors would've signed with LSU no matter the coach

Strong was bought

Lord McBuckethead
09-16-2021, 10:19 AM
I'm starting to smell 4-0. That would be Milk and Honey.

Never liked that saying.

confucius say
09-16-2021, 10:24 AM
Let's try to get to 3-0 before we worry about 4-0. Too much confidence on here for the Memphis game

Lord McBuckethead
09-16-2021, 10:24 AM
Being a smart guy, I bet Leach has a pretty good idea on their classes, but I bet he has no clue on whether those classes are legit for their degree or not.

Santiago
09-16-2021, 10:32 AM
Being a smart guy, I bet Leach has a pretty good idea on their classes, but I bet he has no clue on whether those classes are legit for their degree or not.

Agree on Leach keeping up on their classes. In comparison to Coach O, Leach does give a care about academics for student athletes and that they graduate. O does not seem to care as long as they play football on Saturdays.

I remember Greg McElroy on SEC Network when we hired Leach. He said before the Bama offer he was going to TX Tech. Said his visit with Leach was a few hours and the whole discussion was about Greg's choice of major, architecture.

OLJWales
09-16-2021, 10:33 AM
Never liked that saying.

Why? Cristil was Jewish and an active member of his Synagogue. I loved our TD's when he would say it with authoraTIE

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-16-2021, 10:47 AM
Leach is big on education, at least according to his book. Punishments for missing class have had educational twists to them.

Jack Lambert
09-16-2021, 11:07 AM
O's buyout is 21 million if fired this year.

LSU is going to do everything they can to be able to fire him with cause to avoid paying that. More and more information will be released unless they start winning.

I wonder if they are trying to make something that would give them clause that gets them out of the 21 Mill.

Dawgtini
09-16-2021, 11:29 AM
Agree on Leach keeping up on their classes. In comparison to Coach O, Leach does give a care about academics for student athletes and that they graduate. O does not seem to care as long as they play football on Saturdays.

I remember Greg McElroy on SEC Network when we hired Leach. He said before the Bama offer he was going to TX Tech. Said his visit with Leach was a few hours and the whole discussion was about Greg's choice of major, architecture.

I think this is why Leach has Emerick. Dave can CEO the business while Leach coaches and motivates.

klc90
09-16-2021, 11:43 AM
I think this is why Leach has Emerick. Dave can CEO the business while Leach coaches and motivates.

This is the correct answer.

Commercecomet24
09-16-2021, 12:04 PM
Let's try to get to 3-0 before we worry about 4-0. Too much confidence on here for the Memphis game

Yeah you can't afford to overlook anyone. One at a time.

Tripp McNeely
09-16-2021, 12:08 PM
Yeah you can't afford to overlook anyone. One at a time.

Well, we as fans can afford to overlook anybody. It really doesn?t matter that we don?t ?only focus on the next one?

Commercecomet24
09-16-2021, 12:18 PM
Well, we as fans can afford to overlook anybody. It really doesn?t matter that we don?t ?only focus on the next one?

Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you on that, I just meant as a general rule in sports. We as fans speculating have zero outcome on the games(although some may think they do).

StarkVegasSteve
09-16-2021, 01:04 PM
I knew that O was toast earlier in the week when Mike Detillier went on OOB and basically said LSU was a train wreck at the moment. O and Mike are good friends and when he's turned on O you know it's over.

Cowbell
09-16-2021, 01:13 PM
This is the correct answer.

Is he well liked by insiders?

Tripp McNeely
09-16-2021, 01:15 PM
Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you on that, I just meant as a general rule in sports. We as fans speculating have zero outcome on the games(although some may think they do).

Didnt mean to come at ya?that saying is just one of my pet peeves when people start applying it to anyone other than coaches and players

confucius say
09-16-2021, 01:21 PM

I disagree completely. As does Saban. He's talked on this a lot.
If you don't think players are aware that nearly the entire fanbase thinks this is a gimme, and that they are immature 19 year olds who can be affected by that, you're wrong.

I'm not saying they should be, bc they should be mature enough and coachable enough to not be. But that's not the case a lot of the time.

I know I'm in the minority here. But having been in that locker room, I can tell you players know and some of their energy level, excitement, and preparation are affected by it, unfortunately.

OLJWales
09-16-2021, 01:23 PM

This. Otherwise they'd be bettin the farm

Commercecomet24
09-16-2021, 01:25 PM
Didnt mean to come at ya?that saying is just one of my pet peeves when people start applying it to anyone other than coaches and players

It's all good, brother!

SailingDawg
09-16-2021, 04:57 PM
Sounds like O really hasn't changed much since living in O-Town.

RougeDawg
09-17-2021, 01:18 AM
Anyone who even tunes into clown bounds, by accident, probably believes the earth is flat.

Holy shit, how is that asshat still on the air. Why do people even give him 0.0000000000001 seconds of their attention? Anyone listening to that history show and bitches about it is the problem. There is more accurate information on today in any newspaper from the 1980?s.

Dawgfan77
09-17-2021, 06:19 AM
Anyone who even tunes into clown bounds, by accident, probably believes the earth is flat.

Holy shit, how is that asshat still on the air. Why do people even give him 0.0000000000001 seconds of their attention? Anyone listening to that history show and bitches about it is the problem. There is more accurate information on today in any newspaper from the 1980?s.

Well I mean he did have an LSU insider on saying all this... Sooo...

Maroonthirteen
09-17-2021, 06:29 AM
Note to self..... Rogue wants Y'all Lifestyle merch for Christmas.

StarkVegasSteve
09-17-2021, 09:38 AM

Whether you like it or not, and it sounds like you don't, Bo has some pretty good sources. Is he an ass? Absolutely. But find me one person in sports radio that isn't an ass. He has some really good guests, and that's the reason I'll keep listening. He needs to get a new cohost though.

HancockCountyDog
09-17-2021, 09:47 AM
I wish we had them later in the season - there is a good chance they will have opt outs in less than a month if things keep going the way it looks.

If we beat their ass, kids like Stingley are going to opt out and start working out for the draft. That will help Coach O and his impending assault on a player.