PDA

View Full Version : Bama @ UF

Turfdawg67
09-14-2021, 08:10 PM
Does Danno have a shot? Or will he be 0-10 vs Saban? He finally got over the Kirby hump...

ETA: Is the spread really 14.5? Wow!

BulldogDX55
09-14-2021, 08:17 PM
Does Danno have a shot? Or will he be 0-10 vs Saban? He finally got over the Kirby hump...

Nah. He doesn't have the QB for it.

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 08:28 PM
Saban makes Mullen urinate his pants.

msstate7
09-14-2021, 08:30 PM
I think bama wins, but I like Florida with the points. I say bama by 10

lastmajordog
09-14-2021, 08:52 PM
Mullen screwed his pooch in 14 and the year he left, both of which should (could) have beaten Satan. If memory serves there was an article about Clemson taking the DOGS defense strategy to beat Bama for the championship.....what could have been.

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 09:02 PM
Mullen screwed his pooch in 14 and the year he left, both of which should (could) have beaten Satan. If memory serves there was an article about Clemson taking the DOGS defense strategy to beat Bama for the championship.....what could have been.

I would almost consider donating one of my kidneys to whip Satan and UF.

BrunswickDawg
09-14-2021, 09:20 PM
I think bama wins, but I like Florida with the points. I say bama by 10

In true Dan fashion, he's thinking about another job while prepping for Bama. Bama wins by 17.

Commercecomet24
09-14-2021, 10:08 PM
In true Dan fashion, he's thinking about another job while prepping for Bama. Bama wins by 17.

I think that's about where it winds up too about 17-20 win for bama. Dan can't beat saban

TNDawg35
09-14-2021, 10:23 PM
Dan is begging for the USC or Penn State (if Franklin does go to USC) jobs right now.

Todd4State
09-14-2021, 10:26 PM
I think we see timid Dan on Saturday and Bama rolls them.

Todd4State
09-14-2021, 10:27 PM
Dan is begging for the USC or Penn State (if Franklin does go to USC) jobs right now.

I'd figure he would go to the NFL. Neither of those jobs are better than the one he has now IMO anyway.

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 11:52 PM

So you are convinced and why.

bulldawg28
09-15-2021, 04:01 AM
I think this game is a blowout. Bama's defense is really fast and athletic this year and Florida's offense is struggling. Unless Mullen has been holding back offensively they may score 10 points. Bama can score 40 easily.

msstatelp1
09-15-2021, 06:14 AM
I don't know that I'd call one win over the hump especially last year during Covid. When he gets his second over Smart then maybe.

TALL DAWG
09-15-2021, 06:31 AM
I don't know that I'd call one win over the hump especially last year during Covid. When he gets his second over Smart then maybe.

Bama will Roll and wash Gators into the Florida Tide by at least 24

Turfdawg67
09-15-2021, 08:33 AM

He is no longer winless against Smart, so that's why he's over the hump. I didn't imply that he'd ever beat him again.

WinningIsRelentless
09-15-2021, 09:24 AM
To me the question is if Todd can slow down Bama?s offensive. If he can?t slow them down then Mullen?s offense doesn?t matter.

Maverick91
09-15-2021, 09:44 AM
I'd figure he would go to the NFL. Neither of those jobs are better than the one he has now IMO anyway.

Penn State is his backyard, and way easier than Florida. I think he would take it if/when Franklin moved on.

msstatelp1
09-15-2021, 11:11 AM
He is no longer winless against Smart, so that's why he's over the hump. I didn't imply that he'd ever beat him again.

My bad. I took it as Dan would beat Smart on a semi-regular basis.

msstatelp1
09-15-2021, 11:13 AM
To me the question is if Todd can slow down Bama?s offensive. If he can?t slow them down then Mullen?s offense doesn?t matter.

As long as 3d and Grantham is a thing, he won't

Apoplectic
09-15-2021, 11:32 AM
Same ole mullin story - get down big early. Bama backs off on D to prevent quick scores to drain clock. Don?s O then calls for running play against the numbers. Bama wins by 17 with a late UF score

Turfdawg67
09-15-2021, 08:02 PM
My bad. I took it as Dan would beat Smart on a semi-regular basis.

No worries! I think both UGA and UA beat them pretty bad and Dan's seat will get hot. Not deserving, necessarily, but those fans have nutty expectations.

Same ole mullin story - get down big early. Bama backs off on D to prevent quick scores to drain clock. Don?s O then calls for running play against the numbers. Bama wins by 17 with a late UF score

This sounds right in line with what's gonna happen. They'll punch Dan in the nose, in the 1st Qtr, like 2014 and it'll be over before it began.

Schultzy
09-15-2021, 08:22 PM
They fumbled on that first drive and we recovered the fumble but that dumb ass wouldn’t call time out or get it reviewed or throw the red flag or whatever the protocol was back then.

Even Gary Danielson said it was clearly our ball and stopping them on the first drive that year would’ve been a big deal but Daniel didn’t believe in questioning the refs with replay even though the rules allowed him to.

Sorry to rant but I’ve never gotten over that shit or him not calling for a replay against Houston at home on the pass to the 4 yard line. He goes to a bowl game in his 1st season if he just asks for a friggin replay.

This sounds right in line with what's gonna happen. They'll punch Dan in the nose, in the 1st Qtr, like 2014 and it'll be over before it began.[/QUOTE]

Turfdawg67
09-15-2021, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=Schultzy;1361791]They fumbled on that first drive and we recovered the fumble but that dumb ass wouldn’t call time out or get it reviewed or throw the red flag or whatever the protocol was back then.

Even Gary Danielson said it was clearly our ball and stopping them on the first drive that year would’ve been a big deal but Daniel didn’t believe in questioning the refs with replay even though the rules allowed him to.

Sorry to rant but I’ve never gotten over that shit or him not calling for a replay against Houston at home on the pass to the 4 yard line. He goes to a bowl game in his 1st season if he just asks for a friggin replay.

Our "replay" guy up in the booth must have been drunk most of the time or Dan just ignored him. There was a play in Dan's first year, I think, where our QB was flagged for throwing the ball past the line of scrimmage... he was not and replay clearly showed that. We were driving and It would've been a huge first down and we wound up losing.

Schultzy
09-15-2021, 08:48 PM
Our "replay" guy up in the booth must have been drunk most of the time or Dan just ignored him. There was a play in Dan's first year, I think, where our QB was flagged for throwing the ball past the line of scrimmage... he was not and replay clearly showed that. We were driving and It would've been a huge first down and we wound up losing.[/QUOTE]

^^^^thats the Houston game I was referring to

I asked him about it and he laughed & said he didn’t have a replay guy, that he just trusted what the refs told him…I swear.

Homedawg
09-15-2021, 09:09 PM
Or the replay guy didn't want us to win against bama. The td they gave them wasn't clear and conclusive to overturn either.

R2Dawg
09-15-2021, 09:19 PM
Mullen goes Mullen.

Close in first half but Bama by 20. UF top 25 maybe but not top 15.

bobtail bob
09-15-2021, 09:35 PM
Another showdown turned let down for big game Dan.

Commercecomet24
09-15-2021, 10:01 PM
Or the replay guy didn't want us to win against bama. The td they gave them wasn't clear and conclusive to overturn either.

This.

Cowbell
09-15-2021, 10:05 PM
This game won't be close by midway through the second quarter

Captain Falcon
09-15-2021, 10:45 PM
I like Richardson a lot and think he has a chance to be the next great Mullen QB. Can?t see Florida winning outright but I can see them covering at home. The Swamp is a really tough place to play in a big game environment and Bama is still fairly inexperienced in a bunch of spots.

preachermatt83
09-15-2021, 10:56 PM
If Mullen and Richardson both remain at Florida he has a very real chance to win a natty

TUSK
09-15-2021, 11:34 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post

This.

REC doin' werk.

Commercecomet24
09-16-2021, 12:20 PM

REC doin' werk.

Always, my friend! lol

Commercecomet24
09-16-2021, 12:21 PM
I like Richardson a lot and think he has a chance to be the next great Mullen QB. Can?t see Florida winning outright but I can see them covering at home. The Swamp is a really tough place to play in a big game environment and Bama is still fairly inexperienced in a bunch of spots.

He would have a shot keeping it close with Richardson, but Richardson has a dinged up hammy and Mullen will play Jones the majority of the time for now. But yeah Richardson has all the tools.

OLJWales
09-16-2021, 12:51 PM

REC doin' werk.

Howdy Padna.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-17-2021, 05:51 PM

I don?t care for the spread, but I love the ML.

Schultzy
09-17-2021, 08:02 PM
I’ll take Bama -14.5 for a gazillion, Alex.