PDA

View Full Version : Terrible News - Parys Haralson

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2021, 08:20 PM
Terrible news tonight as former Madison Central, Tennessee, & NFL player Parys Haralson passed away

https://twitter.com/Vol_Football/status/1437586349402566657?s=20

OLJWales
09-13-2021, 08:22 PM
Ouch. Too damn young. Good looking young man too.

confucius say
09-13-2021, 08:32 PM
What happened? Good gracious.

God have mercy. Prayers for the family.

Commercecomet24
09-13-2021, 09:04 PM
So sad! Praying for his family!

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2021, 06:24 AM
What happened? Good gracious.

God have mercy. Prayers for the family.

Spoke with A buddy in the 49ers front office and it looks like he passed in his sleep from a brain aneurysm. It'll be a few weeks until they know more.

MaroonFlounder
09-14-2021, 08:30 AM
Spoke with A buddy in the 49ers front office and it looks like he passed in his sleep from a brain aneurysm. It'll be a few weeks until they know more.

This is gonna get some people triggered, but he had just gotten Covid vaxx.

The Niners required it of everyone in their org.

Not saying that is what caused this, but some people close to him think so.

Apoplectic
09-14-2021, 09:40 AM

Wow - I doubt it but I hope this gets a proper
And public review

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 09:42 AM

I couldn't BE more over this shit.

MaroonFlounder
09-14-2021, 09:59 AM

Sorry, but the lack of transparency pisses me off. VAERS only releases 1% of the adverse reactions to the vaccine. A Harvard study with whistleblowers within the CDC exposed this fact.

My aunt was in the hospital within a week after her 2nd shot, with swelling on the brain. 6 weeks later, she passed. I wish I could turn back time and tell her not to get the shots. I think she would still be with us.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-14-2021, 10:15 AM
Its here for the duration The virus was engineered very effectively.

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 10:23 AM
Sorry, but the lack of transparency pisses me off. VAERS only releases 1% of the adverse reactions to the vaccine. A Harvard study with whistleblowers within the CDC exposed this fact.

My aunt was in the hospital within a week after her 2nd shot, with swelling on the brain. 6 weeks later, she passed. I wish I could turn back time and tell her not to get the shots. I think she would still be with us.

There are no words. Damn man that is sad. Stadiums packed with maskless fans while children marching around with their mandates. NYC Teachers and other govt folk getting passes.. No vax for the illegal aliens needed either. 17 this shit and I'm just getting over the China SHIT myself.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-14-2021, 10:26 AM
Gain of Function. Remember this term going forward.

MaroonFlounder
09-14-2021, 10:54 AM

Rand was right. Fauci is evil. How many people had to die? By the end of this year, they (the patent-holders) expect to have made $21 Billion on the "vaccine"

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 11:00 AM
Rand was right. Fauci is evil. How many people had to die? By the end of this year, they (the patent-holders) expect to have made $21 Billion on the "vaccine"

Always follow up on the money trail. NEVER discount it. Fauci was in charge when doctors were handing out antibiotics like candy back in the day while the rest of the world's docs were laughing their asses off at us. Thank God I did research back then. Took antibiotics for Chi-Com virus a few weeks ago for first time in 15-16 years.

confucius say
09-14-2021, 11:05 AM

I've heard it mentioned but what is it?

Leeshouldveflanked
09-14-2021, 11:10 AM
Thats what enables a virus to jump from animals to humans

Turfdawg67
09-14-2021, 12:56 PM

I love how we believe libtards at Harvard and certain ppl from the evil CDC when it fits your agenda.

And in all seriousness, sorry for your loss. My 84 year old step dad is vaccinated, caught Covid and survived... no hospital or ventilator. Without the vaccine he'd probably be dead now.

MadDawg
09-14-2021, 01:25 PM

It's when scientist start with virus that only attacks animals, like say bats, and re-engineers it so it will also infect humans. And then they modify the virus to be able to mutate quickly so vaccines and treatments will not work effectively so the virus can be as deadly as possible.

MadDawg
09-14-2021, 01:27 PM
Its here for the duration The virus was engineered very effectively.

Yes it was. We spent a lot of our money to make sure it was as deadly as possible.

I guess we finally found the one thing government is good at.

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 01:31 PM
It's when scientist start with virus that only attacks animals, like say bats, and re-engineers it so it will also infect humans. And then they modify the virus to be able to mutate quickly so vaccines and treatments will not work effectively so the virus can be as deadly as possible.

If what is being reported is true, that team fauci did all this funding for wuhan lab to make a more dangerous variant, he needs to be horsewhipped prior to prison.

confucius say
09-14-2021, 01:54 PM
Thats what enables a virus to jump from animals to humans

Why do countries and labs spend all this money researching that? So they could have a chemical weapon or what?

BeastMan
09-14-2021, 03:28 PM
The idea of gain of function is for lab research. The idea is if you can engineer a vaccine for dangerous viruses in a lab setting, you’re over prepared in the real world. We used to do it in North Carolina under Faucci’s lead. Obama found out about what was going on and made it illegal b/c of the dangerous nature of the research and if something got out. Then Faucci used US gov’t funds to start the research they were doing in North Carolina in Wuhan, China. Obama was right and Faucci circumvented the law by partnering with communist via the NIH and WHO. He’s a criminal and Joe has him essentially writing policy right now.

Dawgfan77
09-14-2021, 03:40 PM
The idea of gain of function is for lab research. The idea is if you can engineer a vaccine for dangerous viruses in a lab setting, you’re over prepared in the real world. We used to do it in North Carolina under Faucci’s lead. Obama found out about what was going on and made it illegal b/c of the dangerous nature of the research and if something got out. Then Faucci used US gov’t funds to start the research they were doing in North Carolina in Wuhan, China. Obama was right and Faucci circumvented the law by partnering with communist via the NIH and WHO. He’s a criminal and Joe has him essentially writing policy right now.

Joe doesn't know whose writing his speech let alone whose writing policy.

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 03:47 PM

Lol, WH keeps pushing "stop" when they think he's about to FU (again)

Turfdawg67
09-14-2021, 05:43 PM
Must be incredibly difficult to create a media hoax in a Wuhan lab. Luckily, like magic, it disappeared last Easter.

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 05:59 PM
Must be incredibly difficult to create a media hoax in a Wuhan lab. Luckily, like magic, it disappeared last Easter.

At least you admit WHERE it came from now , no? We know who lied about that too don't we?

Fader21
09-14-2021, 08:39 PM
Sad that a thread about a great guy like Parys changed into talking about Covid. I'm always up for a good Covid debate but Parys was an awesome man, and teammate. Gonna miss MC Jag #98

OLJWales
09-14-2021, 08:55 PM
Sad that a thread about a great guy like Parys changed into talking about Covid. I'm always up for a good Covid debate but Parys was an awesome man, and teammate. Gonna miss MC Jag #98

Good point and I know you are pointing at folk like me and that's cool. But it's hard to ignore considering the sports impact. Once someone mentioned the possible vax then it went from there. Nothing for the moment is more important than his family's grief. Hope the young man's in a much more beautiful place than our jacked up world.

Fader21
09-14-2021, 09:56 PM
From a very close source to his family. He died of a heart attack.

Lord McBuckethead
09-15-2021, 12:39 AM
Mississippi goin Mississippi.
Gain of Function? Give me a 17n break. You folks act like Fauci himself was mixing a Wuhan 17n cocktail. Pathetic.

Who gives a flying 17 if this was created in a lab studying SARS Covid or not. It has nothing to do with how you handle your personal response and your personal responsibility to your family and neighbors. When the world?s leading man on infectious diseases says it is unlikely lab created weapon, it weighs more on my opinion than a Facebook hero. Now future evidence may present a new outlook, but no one seriously is claiming that it was or was not definitively at this point and we may never know.

Also, I don?t believe antibiotics work on viruses. I mean, that is 5th grade knowledge l? I think it was either 5th or 3rd. Either way, shit man. Antibiotics work on bacterial infections, which are different than a virus.

OLJWales
09-15-2021, 12:58 AM
Mississippi goin Mississippi.
Gain of Function? Give me a 17n break. You folks act like Fauci himself was mixing a Wuhan 17n cocktail. Pathetic.

Who gives a flying 17 if this was created in a lab studying SARS Covid or not. It has nothing to do with how you handle your personal response and your personal responsibility to your family and neighbors. When the world?s leading man on infectious diseases says it is unlikely lab created weapon, it weighs more on my opinion than a Facebook hero. Now future evidence may present a new outlook, but no one seriously is claiming that it was or was not definitively at this point and we may never know.

Also, I don?t believe antibiotics work on viruses. I mean, that is 5th grade knowledge l? I think it was either 5th or 3rd. Either way, shit man. Antibiotics work on bacterial infections, which are different than a virus.

Welcome to the 21st Century.

Bothrops
09-15-2021, 01:43 AM

Bingo

Bothrops
09-15-2021, 01:47 AM

This is also true.

Kylesandi338
09-15-2021, 06:51 AM
My best friend got the covid vaccine three weeks ago. within 24 hours of getting the vaccine he had a stroke and passed away. He was 52 years old. This entire situation is sad. I am not a vaxer or a anti vaxer. But I believe everyone should have a choice.

msugolf
09-15-2021, 07:25 AM
I love how we believe libtards at Harvard and certain ppl from the evil CDC when it fits your agenda.

And in all seriousness, sorry for your loss. My 84 year old step dad is vaccinated, caught Covid and survived... no hospital or ventilator. Without the vaccine he'd probably be dead now.

Awesome for him. He had the same recovery as 94 percent of other covid folks his age, pre vaccine. That vax is what pulled him through for sure though so good job selling YOUR agenda

BullDog
09-15-2021, 07:58 PM
The idea of gain of function is for lab research. The idea is if you can engineer a vaccine for dangerous viruses in a lab setting, you?re over prepared in the real world. We used to do it in North Carolina under Faucci?s lead. Obama found out about what was going on and made it illegal b/c of the dangerous nature of the research and if something got out. Then Faucci used US gov?t funds to start the research they were doing in North Carolina in Wuhan, China. Obama was right and Faucci circumvented the law by partnering with communist via the NIH and WHO. He?s a criminal and Joe has him essentially writing policy right now.

Most criminal masterminds know to create plausible deniability.

Turfdawg67
09-15-2021, 08:13 PM
Awesome for him. He had the same recovery as 94 percent of other covid folks his age, pre vaccine. That vax is what pulled him through for sure though so good job selling YOUR agenda

Survival rates for unvaccinated 80+ year old men are 89.125%. If you are good with your father or grandfather possibly being 1 of the 10 unlucky ones, more power to you. Chances that that same unvaxxed age group goes to the hospital and gets placed on a ventilator goes up dramatically. But carry on... Tucker and Trump are vaxxed, BTW.

My last post on this, Fader is right and I apologize for contributing to this threads demise.

MaroonFlounder
09-16-2021, 10:28 PM
Tucker and Trump are vaxxed, BTW.

And that matters, why? It should still be personal choice.

DownwardDawg
09-16-2021, 11:17 PM
From a very close source to his family. He died of a heart attack.

Thanks. You ruined their little Covid fight.