PDA

View Full Version : Urban Meyer

Activated Alpha
09-13-2021, 03:07 PM
Wonder what the odds are he comes running back to college after this "Saban"ess stint in the NFL? A lot of rumbling down in Jacksonville. The twitter roasts are hilarious by the way.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-world-reacts-to-the-urban-meyer-rumors/ar-AAOmtIS?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/urban-meyer-era-begins-amid-tumult-and-discord-and-jaguars-morale-has-already-suffered/

Bet LSU would throw all of the Lady of the Lake Hospital funds to get him down to Baton Rouge...

dawgman15
09-13-2021, 03:08 PM
I believe that the next coach LSU will go after is going to be Hugh Freeze.

Commercecomet24
09-13-2021, 03:12 PM

agreed or kiffin

Lord McBuckethead
09-13-2021, 03:16 PM
agreed or kiffin

I don't believe Kiffin is going to leave Ole Miss. Too good of a fit there. Top Conference in the country, limited required success to stay. Why would you ever want to leave?

Dawgology
09-13-2021, 03:21 PM
I don't believe Kiffin is going to leave Ole Miss. Too good of a fit there. Top Conference in the country, limited required success to stay. Why would you ever want to leave?

Same reason Mullen left for Florida

Commercecomet24
09-13-2021, 03:26 PM

National Championships, money, prestige, power, etc. things that don't come with unm.

ETA He'd also be a great fit at lsu

OLJWales
09-13-2021, 03:27 PM
Same reason Mullen left for Florida

Yep.

Cowbell
09-13-2021, 03:35 PM

Tennessee says hi

parabrave
09-13-2021, 04:17 PM
USC might be saying come back all is forgiven.

OLJWales
09-13-2021, 04:20 PM

What if O gets popped for mistreating women ? (Hope he hasn't been doing that) would that deter them from freezus?