PDA

View Full Version : Boring night at work, so some thoughts?

TNDawg35
09-12-2021, 02:52 AM
Work is slow tonight, so here are some thoughts on tonight?
- we will go as far as Will Rogers takes us. If he plays like the 1st Q today and holds the ball, checks down every play, and misses wide open receivers, we are in trouble.
On the other side, if he hits those receivers, makes quick decisions, and will actually take off some, we could beat some teams we shouldn?t.

- Our D is plain nasty. Yes, we will give up some big plays, but what we did tonight was pretty impressive against a team who SOME people on here said we?re veterans and they will beat us because of it. They flat out dominated the game.

- How about a jet sweep with Tulu for god sakes. The kid is too fast and explosive to not get touches anyway he can.

- I thought our O Line played really well tonight. If Will got pressured, it was because he either held the ball too long or rolled out and they come after him outside the pocket.

- Dillion Johnson ain?t running around you. By god he is going through you.

- the freshman kicker looked really good. We always seemed to be spotty at kicker under Mullen and with Ruiz and now this kid, it seems better.

- I honestly have to sit and think of the offense sputtering is on Will as much as Leach. There were several times where Will had people open, but instead checked down. We have all seen what the offense does when he gets rid of it quick. He had Tulu WIDE open and missed him on the first possession. Tulu would still be running. I guess we have to remember the kid is still a sophomore. The arm talent isn?t there and that?s obvious. He doesn?t have the zip other QBs have watching them.

- Y?all may as well enjoy Arnett this year cause someone will grab him at seasons end. Dude is legit. I really wish we would pony up and make him HC in waiting or something and pay the man. We all know Leach ain?t got 10 years left. Pay him and keep him and let him take over eventually.

Overall an excellent win. We all thought Nc State would more than likely beat us. I for one was not expecting to win. I just wanted to see the O take a step forward.

Now we have to get ready for Memphis. We can score on them. Their defense is bad, but their Offense can roll. Arkansas State gave them a handful tonight. If we play like we did tonight, I think we win. Then the way LSU is looking, we have a real shot to win that game.

Just keep getting better?

FISHDAWG
09-12-2021, 07:09 AM
Offense and defense both played better ... looked a little more inspired last night. We still had to many short drives resulting in terrible punts but definite improvement over last week. I'm optimistic that we might even keep our bowl streak alive now

ShotgunDawg
09-12-2021, 07:19 AM
We're really limited offensively due to being extremely untalented at one position

Sienfield
09-12-2021, 07:25 AM
Nobody has mentioned receivers yet but I saw receivers make catches last night that that has never happened before at State or at least for a while. The offense didn't play good the first quarter but the last three quarters looked good to me. Offensive line played a good bit better than last week.

msugolf
09-12-2021, 07:36 AM
Nobody has mentioned receivers yet but I saw receivers make catches last night that that has never happened before at State or at least for a while. The offense didn't play good the first quarter but the last three quarters looked good to me. Offensive line played a good bit better than last week.

We scored 17 pts from our offense against an average team. That is no way shape or form ?looking good.? People can prop up NCState all they want to make them feel better. But this offense is still in for a long season against SEC teams.

Oh btw, SE Louisiana just threw for 495 yards against LaTech last night. Guess they didn?t get the memo about all the LaTech transfers

TrapGame
09-12-2021, 07:42 AM
We scored 17 pts from our offense against an average team. That is no way shape or form ?looking good.? People can prop up NCState all they want to make them feel better. But this offense is still in for a long season against SEC teams.

Oh btw, SE Louisiana just threw for 495 yards against LaTech last night. Guess they didn?t get the memo about all the LaTech transfers

Move those goalposts.

Y'all built up NC State to be the damn '85 Bears all week. Now they suck cause Leach beat 'em.

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-12-2021, 07:43 AM
Heath?s TD was a hell of a catch. Guy was in his hip pocket. He got a little push off at the right time. Leach even brought it up in presser. Also, hell of a throw by Will

Catfish
09-12-2021, 07:44 AM
Move those goalposts.

Y'all built up NC State to be the damn '85 Bears all week. Now they suck cause Leach beat 'em.

Agree!!!! Some people just want to b#+'*

BrunswickDawg
09-12-2021, 07:45 AM
Move those goalposts.

Why would you expect any different? People did the same the whole time Mullen was here - then cried when he left.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:00 AM
Heath?s TD was a hell of a catch. Guy was in his hip pocket. He got a little push off at the right time. Leach even brought it up in presser. Also, hell of a throw by Will

It was a great pass by will also. I give him hell, so I'll get him credit when it's deserved

Cowbell
09-12-2021, 08:14 AM
We're really limited offensively due to being extremely untalented at one position

Are we really? Extremely untalented?

TrapGame
09-12-2021, 08:19 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Will finished 2nd in the conference in passing yards yesterday. Stetson Bennett finished first. I wouldn't call that "extremely untalented". But, some folks around here are just really trying hard to bash a true sophomore QB b/c they don't like Leach.

Hambone
09-12-2021, 08:23 AM

It’s obvious Will Rogers has slept with Shotguns wife, daughter or mom….. The amount of hate he gives him is almost unbearable. The kid is most likely going to break the all time passing record here but isn’t talented.

Shotgun is in rare form early this year.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:25 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Will finished 2nd in the conference in passing yards yesterday. Stetson Bennett finished first. I wouldn't call that "extremely untalented". But, some folks around here are just really trying hard to bash a true sophomore QB b/c they don't like Leach.

Sorta bad way to judge him. He threw it 49 times at 6.0 yds/att. Did anyone throw over 35 times besides him? Rank sec qbs by yds/att yesterday.

R2Dawg
09-12-2021, 08:27 AM
Move those goalposts.

No everyone did not. NCState is a good team but that is it. They are better than Vandy, Mizzouo and USC and that is it. Them and UK are similar.

Question for you, is 17 good enough?

BrunswickDawg
09-12-2021, 08:28 AM

After 2 games Will leads the SEC in attempts, completions, completion %, total yards, yards per game, and is tied for 3rd in TDs.

Nationally - he is 3rd in attempts, 1st in completions, 5th in comp %, 11th in total yards, and 9th in yards per game.

So, yeah I think you are right.

R2Dawg
09-12-2021, 08:28 AM

Come back and year end and see where that stands. BTW you know why yesterday? Many teams played cupcakes so the starting QB only played 2 quarters.

FISHDAWG
09-12-2021, 08:30 AM

Are you expecting Bama level performance? Most of us are just expecting improvement from a bunch of Sophomores over last year's performance

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:32 AM
BTW, SELA qb yesterday vs la tech...

44/59 (.746) 495 yds 8.4 per att
3 td 2 int

BrunswickDawg
09-12-2021, 08:35 AM
Sorta bad way to judge him. He threw it 49 times at 6.0 yds/att. Did anyone throw over 35 times besides him? Rank sec qbs by yds/att yesterday.

Well, Tennessee's QBs combined for 22/35 for a 5.3 average; and the QB for your beloved Fighting Jimbos went 18/38 for 4.8, so he was at least better than those 2.

Not to mention MO's QB was 34/51 for 5.8 and LSU was 21/37 for 4.2

trob115
09-12-2021, 08:36 AM
What happened to him? Did he get hurt?

R2Dawg
09-12-2021, 08:37 AM
After 2 games Will leads the SEC in attempts, completions, completion %, total yards, yards per game, and is tied for 3rd in TDs.

Nationally - he is 3rd in attempts, 1st in completions, 5th in comp %, 11th in total yards, and 9th in yards per game.

Heck, where is our Will for heisman campaign?

I don't blame Will for all this - most on Leach. Will is executing the O.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:39 AM
Well, Tennessee's QBs combined for 22/35 for a 5.3 average; and the QB for your beloved Fighting Jimbos went 18/38 for 4.8, so he was at least better than those 2.

And I bashed jimbo and their qbs yesterday. It was pathetic

R2Dawg
09-12-2021, 08:41 AM

TAMU will implode when they play some real teams.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:42 AM
TAMU will implode when they play some real teams.

If they don't get improved qb play. Their defense is really damn good

TrapGame
09-12-2021, 08:43 AM
No everyone did not. NCState is a good team but that is it. They are better than Vandy, Mizzouo and USC and that is it. Them and UK are similar.

17 was good enough to win. I'll take it.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:44 AM

2 more yards than corral, and corral has 31 less attempts.

msugolf
Move those goalposts.

Think you?ve grouped me with the wrong folks there chief. I never propped them up?I knew they were nothing more than a poor man?s Kentucky all along.

But y?all keep worshipping Leach and his 6 play playbook. We?re definitely on the right track of competing at the top of the sec with this prolific passing attack that hasn?t changed in 20 years. Isn?t that the reason we switched to it? Because all I?ve heard is ?we?ve never won anything by running the ball.?

But now folks are saying be happy with 7 wins, maybe 8. We?ll that?s where we were before. Talk about goalposts moving.

Yeah let?s blow up the program to try something completely different so we can hopefully get us right back to where we were. Great plan

DeltaChicagoDog
What happened to him? Did he get hurt?

I was wondering the same. Ruiz was amazing last year. Also, anyone know if Polk was able to go back in after taking that hit in the end zone?

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-12-2021, 08:46 AM
Ruiz tweaked something per Wyatt. He kicked the PAT first half. Did not suit up after half

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:48 AM
Yeah let?s blow up the program to try something completely different so we can hopefully get us right back to where we were. Great plan

Damn, strong. To be fair, I didnt hate the leach hire at all, but I am praying now we can get back to where we were just using a completely different offense

TrapGame
09-12-2021, 08:49 AM
Come back and year end and see where that stands. BTW you know why yesterday? Many teams played cupcakes so the starting QB only played 2 quarters.

But we didn't play a cupcake. And those starting QBs played more than two quarters.

We played one of the most veteran teams in the ACC. Picked to finish 2nd in their division under Clemson. We beat them. I know you wanted us to lose so you could continue your Leach hate. I'm not sorry you were disappointed.

TrapGame
09-12-2021, 08:51 AM
Think you?ve grouped me with the wrong folks there chief. I never propped them up?I knew they were nothing more than a poor man?s Kentucky all along.

But y?all keep worshipping Leach and his 6 play playbook. We?re definitely on the right track of competing at the top of the sec with this prolific passing attack that hasn?t changed in 20 years. Isn?t that the reason we switched to it? Because all I?ve heard is ?we?ve never won anything by running the ball.?

But now folks are saying be happy with 7 wins, maybe 8. We?ll that?s where we were before. Talk about goalposts moving.

No man, I got you pegged just right.

confucius say

Go look at the prediction thread. The majority of people picked NC state. The most lighting rod poster on here, and arguably the most football knowledgeable person, picked nc state to roll and said they would battle Clemson for the ACC.

BrunswickDawg

And you are so fixated on a single stat it's pathetic. Let me do some quick math for you. If your primary goal is to generate first downs and go 10 yards within 3 plays so you keep moving the ball downfield, is 6 ypa enough to do that? 6+6+6 = 18, so the odds are in our favor - especially when you are completing 70%+ of those passes. And, Leach's QBs have shown for over 20 years that it is - because averages in the 6s is pretty common for his QBs. If our RBs averaged 6 yards an attempt, people would be jizzing all over themselves about how awesome we are - regardless of our W/L because running is all we've ever known (go look at our stats and see how many times we've averaged 6.0 ypc and you'll see a lot of Ls)

Will is a work in progress - no doubt - but this is a different way of playing football. You are going to have to get used to a few stats being different then what you perceive as "right" or "best".

TrapGame
09-12-2021, 08:52 AM

They were playing the mighty Austin Peay.

msugolf
09-12-2021, 08:53 AM
No man, I got you pegged just right.

Oh really? Let?s hear about it then. Lay it out there

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:53 AM
They were playing the mighty Austin Peay.

Who you think is the better qb?

msstate7
09-12-2021, 08:55 AM
And you are so fixated on a single stat it's pathetic. Let me do some quick math for you. If your primary goal is to generate first downs and go 10 yards within 3 plays so you keep moving the ball downfield, is 6 ypa enough to do that? 6+6+6 = 18, so the odds are in our favor - especially when you are completing 70%+ of those passes. And, Leach's QBs have shown for over 20 years that it is - because averages in the 6s is pretty common for his QBs. If our RBs averaged 6 yards an attempt, people would be jizzing all over themselves about how awesome we are - regardless of our W/L because running is all we've ever known (go look at our stats and see how many times we've averaged 6.0 ypc and you'll see a lot of Ls)

Will is a work in progress - no doubt - but this is a different way of playing football. You are going to have to get used to a few stats being different then what you perceive as "right" or "best".

We're dead last in the sec in 1st downs and 3rd down conv %. Explain that professor

TrapGame
09-12-2021, 08:57 AM
Oh really? Let?s hear about it then. Lay it out there

Dude, you HATE Leach. That's it. Quit being a sore ass b/c we beat a good P5 team.

Who had the better level of competition?

confucius say
09-12-2021, 08:58 AM

And is a first round draft pick who is a senior with a cannon in an offense that attacks vertically. Will has none of that. Nobody thinks will is remotely on corral's level. Also corral played an FCS opponent.

confucius say
09-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Damn, strong. To be fair, I didnt hate the leach hire at all, but I am praying now we can get back to where we were just using a completely different offense

Mullen averaged 7.1-4.9 regular season record. I think we'd all sign up for that average today with leach or anybody else.

msugolf
09-12-2021, 09:01 AM
Dude, you HATE Leach. That's it. Quit being a sore ass b/c we beat a good P5 team.

Who had the better level of competition?

I don?t hate Leach at all. I hate his offense. The people who have been enamored with him for years just can?t see the forest for the trees.

confucius say
09-12-2021, 09:03 AM

Yards per play should be looked at instead of yards per pass attempt or per rush. I'm not sure how that measures up to others. Prob not favorably

BrunswickDawg
09-12-2021, 09:09 AM
We're dead last in the sec in 1st downs and 3rd down conv %. Explain that professor

As I said, a work in progress - and I think those are legit concerns. But not all of that is on Will either. Some of that is from our lack of effective run blocking, some on the penalties, some of Wills decision making. My point was continually fixating on a single stat - especially THE stat that we know stays in a limited range in a Leach offense is just dumb. Last season, I think Will being in the 4s showed there was an issue based on typical Leach QB stats. So far, he's now gotten to a typical Leach QB level.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 09:10 AM
Mullen averaged 7.1-4.9 regular season record. I think we'd all sign up for that average today with leach or anybody else.

I would. msugolf's point remains... we blew it up to attempt for more, but now, we just want what we had

msstate7
09-12-2021, 09:16 AM
As I said, a work in progress - and I think those are legit concerns. But not all of that is on Will either. Some of that is from our lack of effective run blocking, some on the penalties, some of Wills decision making. My point was continually fixating on a single stat - especially THE stat that we know stays in a limited range in a Leach offense is just dumb. Last season, I think Will being in the 4s showed there was an issue based on typical Leach QB stats. So far, he's now gotten to a typical Leach QB level.

I brought up yds/pass in this instance bc y'all were saying he leads the sec in passing yards. You don't think that's a valid stat when touring a qb as the yardage leader?

confucius say
09-12-2021, 09:20 AM
I would. msugolf's point remains... we blew it up to attempt for more, but now, we just want what we had

Who said we blew it up to attempt for more?
We wanted to have more of a passing attack sure, but I don't think there was any talk of this would make us a yearly 9-3 team instead of a 7-5 team.

Leach is going to be a wild ride. We will win games we are not supposed to like last night, and also lose some or look like crap in games we should win (see last week).

SheltonChoked
09-12-2021, 09:42 AM
BTW, SELA qb yesterday vs la tech...

44/59 (.746) 495 yds 8.4 per att
3 td 2 int

BTW SE LA lost yesterday to LA Tech...

BrunswickDawg
09-12-2021, 09:49 AM
I brought up yds/pass in this instance bc y'all were saying he leads the sec in passing yards. You don't think that's a valid stat when touring a qb as the yardage leader?

I think the thing to look at is are we meeting metrics similar to successful Leach offenses - a good Leach offense should produce someone either at or close to the top in the conference in passing yards; a top Leach offense produces someone near or at the top nationally in yardage. No one else in the SEC runs this offense so comparing it isn't as straight forward.

SheltonChoked
09-12-2021, 09:56 AM

How did we "blow it up" when Mullen left us?

We hired an up and coming OC to replace Mullen (that is getting run again to be a HC after the way Oregon played), then when JoMo failed, got a 20 year experienced power 5, 2x coach of the year, coach.

We "blew it up to attempt for more" than we had under JoMo's 8-5, 6-7 record

Which coach would have been a better hire for us than Leach?

That you don't like his offense is a personal issue. It has worked for 20 years in Power 5 conferences. With teams worse than MSU that would take him back in a heartbeat.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 10:07 AM
BTW SE LA lost yesterday to LA Tech...

Great job by them...

I'm more interested in the offensive stats bc I'm trying to judge where our offense is. Against LA Tech...
State:
1st downs - 22
Rushing yds- 65 (3.4 per)
Passing tds - 370 (7.9 per)
Total yds - 434 (6.6 per)

SELa:
1st downs - 32
Rushing - 103 (3.8 per)
Passing - 495 (8.4 per)
Total - 598 (7.0 per)

SheltonChoked
09-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Great job by them...

I'm more interested in the offensive stats bc I'm trying to judge where our offense is. Against LA Tech...
State:
1st downs - 22

SELa:
1st downs - 32
Rushing - 103 (3.8 per)
Passing - 495 (8.4 per)
Total - 598 (7.0 per)

And lost....

msstate7
09-12-2021, 10:13 AM
And lost....

Again, great win by la tech by 3. I tried to see how SELa did the previous week offensively, but CFB stats doesn't list them

confucius say
09-12-2021, 10:24 AM
Great job by them...

State:
1st downs - 22

SELa:
1st downs - 32
Rushing - 103 (3.8 per)
Passing - 495 (8.4 per)
Total - 598 (7.0 per)

The yards per play is interesting.

Any idea what leach's offense historically has averaged yards per play?

msstate7
09-12-2021, 10:38 AM
The yards per play is interesting.

Any idea what leach's offense historically has averaged yards per play?

Last 3 years at WSU (19-17)

He's usually really good at 3rd down % though (Same years)...

Here's our 3rd down % the last 2 years (20-21)...

If you gonna be low in yds/play, you have to kill jt on 3rd

Cowbell
09-12-2021, 10:41 AM

Do you remember Corral as a sophomore- it wasn't even close, let alone his mental issues

FISHDAWG
09-12-2021, 11:16 AM
Leach now owns the largest come from behind wins in history of all 3 schools where he's been a head coach.... I'm for letting him go another year or two... starting all over again is depressing to think about

SheltonChoked
09-12-2021, 11:29 AM
SELa VS North Alabama
Passed for 263 yards on 30-42 passes (8.76)
Ran for 232 on 35 carries (6.63)

msstate7
09-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Leach now owns the largest come from behind wins in history of all 3 schools where he's been a head coach.... I'm for letting him go another year or two... starting all over again is depressing to think about

In no way am I saying fire him.

BiscuitEater
09-12-2021, 12:03 PM
We scored 17 pts from our offense against an average team.

Couple of points.

MSU team scored 24 and only gave up 10.

Tulu is an 'offensive weapon'

I do think that O 'let up' in the 4th quarter when ahead but could have scored more!

Both O & D played better! OL looked better short of penalties.

I thought La Tech won. Not pretty but a win none the less.

We are 2-0, undefeated and lot if teams 'wish' they were in our place.

If you're looking for pretty, pick another team.

But, think this team is going to be better than what it was 'picked' to be.

QuadrupleOption
09-12-2021, 12:06 PM

The 5th year Senior is currently a better QB than the true Sophomore after having 25 starts plus 4 games played as a Freshman vs. 8 starts plus 3 games played.

Water is also wet, in case you were wondering.

EDIT: Sorry, Corral is a Junior this season. For some reason I thought I remembered him playing in 2016 but that was the other lunatic they slobbered all over. They tend to blur after awhile.

BiscuitEater
09-12-2021, 12:13 PM

Wait, thought that coach 'played us' for a better job and LEFT. Coach Leach replaced Joe Mo. You want HIM back?

BiscuitEater
09-12-2021, 12:19 PM
I don't blame Will for all this - most on Leach. Will is executing the O.

1st quarter was 'totally' on will. He missed wide open WRs, his throws were 'off!' He held the ball way too long. Please explain 'how' that's 'on Leach!'

msstate7
09-12-2021, 12:21 PM
The 5th year Senior is currently a better QB than the true Sophomore after having 25 starts plus 4 games played as a Freshman vs. 8 starts plus 3 games played.

Water is also wet, in case you were wondering.

EDIT: Sorry, Corral is a Junior this season. For some reason I thought I remembered him playing in 2016 but that was the other lunatic they slobbered all over. They tend to blur after awhile.

Corral will always be better bc God blessed him with more arm and athleticism

dawgday166
09-12-2021, 12:27 PM
1st quarter was 'totally' on will. He missed wide open WRs, his throws were 'off!' He held the ball way too long. Please explain 'how' that's 'on Leach!'

I agree and think Will needs to improve his accuracy, regardless of his completion %. Receivers are catching the ball well but there's been quite a few balls that are off-target where they should've been thrown, which has killed the YAC at times. He's also not going thru his progressions post-snap fast enough IMO. I get that he's young and still learning tho.

BiscuitEater
09-12-2021, 12:43 PM
msugolf's point remains... we blew it up to attempt for more, but now, we just want what we had

Please explain 'how' we blew it up to attempt for more.

Mullen wasn't fired, he left. We hired Joe to attempt same type O which failed!

Mullen AIN'T coming back! Get over it!

msstate7
09-12-2021, 12:49 PM
Please explain 'how' we blew it up to attempt for more.

Mullen wasn't fired, he left. We hired Joe to attempt same type O which failed!

Mullen AIN'T coming back! Get over it!

We went from a run-first power spread team to a pass first team. When did I mention mullen? Moorhead's style wasn't the problem... it was his shitty coaching. I'd have preferred to stay with a more run oriented team

Commercecomet24
09-12-2021, 12:59 PM
Go look at the prediction thread. The majority of people picked NC state. The most lighting rod poster on here, and arguably the most football knowledgeable person, picked nc state to roll and said they would battle Clemson for the ACC.

Yep this is 100% truth

TrapGame
09-12-2021, 12:59 PM
We went from a run-first power spread team to a pass first team. When did I mention mullen? Moorhead's style wasn't the problem... it was his shitty coaching. I'd have preferred to stay with a more run oriented team

So instead of a running back rushing for 6 yards we have a QB dumping it off to the running back for 6 yards.

Commercecomet24
09-12-2021, 01:00 PM
So instead of a running back rushing for 6 yards we have a QB dumping it off to the running back for 6 yards.

Yeah a lot of folks are starting to sound like the group at the barbershop in Hoosiers when they were all telling Coach Dale how they've always done it.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 01:01 PM

We're getting 6 yds/play, and we have the least 1st downs in the sec.

Commercecomet24
09-12-2021, 01:03 PM
I agree and think Will needs to improve his accuracy, regardless of his completion %. Receivers are catching the ball well but there's been quite a few balls that are off-target where they should've been thrown, which has killed the YAC at times. He's also not going thru his progressions post-snap fast enough IMO. I get that he's young and still learning tho.

This big time.

OLJWales
09-12-2021, 02:06 PM

Damn Dude. Just damn.

OLJWales
09-12-2021, 02:08 PM
We're getting 6 yds/play, and we have the least 1st downs in the sec.

Digging hard and deep on that one, no?

msstate7
09-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Digging hard and deep on that one, no?

Total offense: 10th
Scoring off: 12th
3rd down conv %: 14th

R2Dawg
09-12-2021, 02:30 PM

Seriously?

This is Leach's O. He has been coaching Will for 2 years. If Will ain't doing what Leach wants he can put a guy in that will.

No QB will play perfect, if Will or any QB must play perfect then Leach's system won't work. Will did better than most, it ain't on Will.

R2Dawg
09-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Damn Dude. Just damn.

What was so bad? No insult on anyone.

Just stating my opinion that I bet the Vegas odds makers would be in my favor on.

You disagree? OK

Lord McBuckethead
09-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Total offense: 10th
Scoring off: 12th
3rd down conv %: 14th

Is that in the country or is that in the sec?

R2Dawg
09-12-2021, 05:45 PM

Yep the HC don't play, same on every team but the HC puts his players in a position to win, if not he plays someone else if they don't do as he instructs. Will is executing Leach's O on a macro scale, not mircro meaning every single piece perfectly every move but he is doing good, just like Leach says.90% of what you see is what Leach wants.

BayouDawg
09-12-2021, 06:07 PM
Man there is a lot of menstruating going on in this thread. Im pretty pleased to be undefeated at this point.

msstate7
09-12-2021, 06:27 PM
Is that in the country or is that in the sec?

Lol, sec

BiscuitEater
09-12-2021, 06:53 PM
. Will did better than most, it ain't on Will. so it was Leach that missed wide open WRs, didn't hit anyone 'in stride,' and held onto the ball 'way' too long!

And, I thought Leach didn't have any eligibility
Left! Good to know!

OLJWales
09-12-2021, 07:16 PM
What was so bad? No insult on anyone.

Just stating my opinion that I bet the Vegas odds makers would be in my favor on.

You disagree? OK

No biggie. I get it and know I pump sunshine. Remember that year we started out undefeated for a while before Dak? I swear I knew we were gonna crash and we did based on opponents and how we did overall despite the streak we were on. But my gut ain't telling me that now. I think we got some bad assed Muthas on the team. Wait till we get Will some rushing and he keeps listening to Leach.

OLJWales
09-12-2021, 07:25 PM
so it was Leach that missed wide open WRs, didn't hit anyone 'in stride,' and held onto the ball 'way' too long!

And, I thought Leach didn't have any eligibility
Left! Good to know!

67 percent, 294, 2 TD's, NO int, while getting NO running game help. Does that sound easy to do?