get at it guys..

If you are maxed out don't bet though.. you will break the bank likely lol

https://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?8-You-Bet-Your-Ass

FISHDAWG
09-09-2021, 05:44 AM
Thanks Scooba... you da man !

Dawg496
09-09-2021, 07:26 AM
I have zero cash. Can someone help me out with a couple mil?

ScoobaDawg
09-09-2021, 12:05 PM
I have zero cash. Can someone help me out with a couple mil?

You have 848... Use what ya have. Banks closed

Jack Lambert
09-09-2021, 01:08 PM
You have 848... Use what ya have. Banks closed

If you do it I will let him hold a few million our of my stash. I need to dump a little.

Gutter Cobreh
09-09-2021, 01:13 PM
get at it guys..

If you are maxed out don't bet though.. you will break the bank likely lol

https://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?8-You-Bet-Your-Ass

If you do it I will let him hold a few million our of my stash. I need to dump a little.
Scooba -

1) We need a new bank!!!
2) Can I give some v-cash away? My goal was to be largest v-cash holder on this site (which was achieved when you noted my trillionaire status), but since we know there is now a cap - what's the point? I like to wager on the games being put up, but don't want to create headaches for you. The only way to do that is give some vcash away and earn it back by winning.

Since you, Jack (the OG vcash millionaire), and myself are tapped out - any ideas on how we can identify and help those less fortunate?

OLJWales
09-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Would love to see Dak go off tonight and whip dat ass

ScoobaDawg
09-09-2021, 04:31 PM
Scooba -

1) We need a new bank!!!
2) Can I give some v-cash away? My goal was to be largest v-cash holder on this site (which was achieved when you noted my trillionaire status), but since we know there is now a cap - what's the point? I like to wager on the games being put up, but don't want to create headaches for you. The only way to do that is give some vcash away and earn it back by winning.

Since you, Jack (the OG vcash millionaire), and myself are tapped out - any ideas on how we can identify and help those less fortunate?

Guys i'm sorry.. to do so requires me to go in on the admin side and move things around (not a one click type thing either)
I gave everyone a chance to earn 100k to start the season over 3 days, and then had to manually go in and adjust everyone who did (add some people who chimed in after actually) manually.

Remember, I don't make a dime off this site... and am honestly trying not to spend as much time on here besides games (oh right I need to go update the countdown clock) because i got a lot going on in life.
So there's my 2 minute response to.. i'm sorry it's an imperfect system.. and I can't pass along funds to others right now. and it's not as simple as making someone a mod on the bet your ass forum.. it's an admin only function

Gutter Cobreh
09-09-2021, 08:27 PM
Guys i'm sorry.. to do so requires me to go in on the admin side and move things around (not a one click type thing either)
I gave everyone a chance to earn 100k to start the season over 3 days, and then had to manually go in and adjust everyone who did (add some people who chimed in after actually) manually.

Remember, I don't make a dime off this site... and am honestly trying not to spend as much time on here besides games (oh right I need to go update the countdown clock) because i got a lot going on in life.
So there's my 2 minute response to.. i'm sorry it's an imperfect system.. and I can't pass along funds to others right now. and it's not as simple as making someone a mod on the bet your ass forum.. it's an admin only function

How much vcash do I need to buy into an Admin position? :)

Appreciate what you do! Without seeing the stats, I know betting here drives clicks for the site.