PDA

View Full Version : NC State vs USF

Dawgology
09-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Currently on the ACC network if you want to scout the next opponent.

Coach34
09-08-2021, 12:49 PM
NC State returns:

an experienced QB
Both top rushers
All 3 starting WR's
Top 6 or 7 tacklers
Most of their front- including their 3 LB's

Very experienced team coming in Saturday that I think ends up as a 9 or 10 game winner at year's end

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 12:54 PM
NC State returns:

an experienced QB
Both top rushers
All 3 starting WR's
Top 6 or 7 tacklers

Very experienced team coming in Saturday that I think ends up as a 9 or 10 game winner at year's end

Still a pick 'em in Vegas?

Coach34
09-08-2021, 01:10 PM
no, quickly jumped to NC State -2.5

Jack Lambert
09-08-2021, 01:12 PM
NC State returns:

an experienced QB
Both top rushers
All 3 starting WR's
Top 6 or 7 tacklers

The ACC did take a ass whipping this weekend.

Captain Falcon
09-08-2021, 01:28 PM
If there is something working in our favor, I would say it's that their passing game doesn't scare you just a ton. Leary is a very OK quarterback, and their receivers do not appear to be anything special either. They do have some good RB's but I feel pretty good about our defense being able to slow down the run. My guess is we sell out to stop the run and make Leary prove he can beat us with his arm. Getting pressure will be the key, we did a pretty poor job of it against LA Tech, need to be far better on Saturday.

Defensively I think they are pretty good. Just don't shoot yourself in the foot and get what you can get.

If I was betting this game I would take the under. I like the defenses in this game better than the offenses. For that reason I at least am expecting it to be a close game. We may not win but I will pretty surprised if we are not competitive.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Falcon with words of iron.