PDA

View Full Version : Trouble brewing in Tiger Land

BayouDawg
09-08-2021, 10:41 AM
My LSU friends are saying there is a bad video of the ogre that may be leaked soon. Supposedly O tried to fight a booster. Things could spiral out of control down here in red stick.

AROB44
09-08-2021, 10:50 AM
My LSU friends are saying there is a bad video of the ogre that may be leaked soon. Supposedly O tried to fight a booster. Things could spiral out of control down here in red stick.

Was he wearing a "sissy blue shirt"?

BayouDawg
09-08-2021, 10:52 AM

Lol my guess is he ripped off his shirt

BeardoMSU
09-08-2021, 10:53 AM

Tough talk for a guy that wears purple and gold, lol.

StarkVegasSteve
09-08-2021, 11:03 AM
Talked to a buddy in BR on Monday and he said that other than O basically running the table that he's done. He actually made the comment that off the field stuff would be his undoing, which I found interesting, but he explained that O is very brazen with the women he dates and doesn't try to hide it. Add in this supposed video and I can start connecting the dots. Said Woodward's top targets would be Kiffin, Freeze, O'Brien, and Fleck. Said it makes a lot more sense now that Jimbo got the raise from A&M.

PMDawg
09-08-2021, 11:09 AM

This story has been circulating on the SEC Rant for about a week.

Cowbell
09-08-2021, 11:09 AM
He will be a scape goat for any recourse for allegations they have

Leeshouldveflanked
09-08-2021, 11:15 AM
Will Wade still scrong tho.

Dawgfan77
09-08-2021, 11:22 AM
Talked to a buddy in BR on Monday and he said that other than O basically running the table that he's done. He actually made the comment that off the field stuff would be his undoing, which I found interesting, but he explained that O is very brazen with the women he dates and doesn't try to hide it. Add in this supposed video and I can start connecting the dots. Said Woodward's top targets would be Kiffin, Freeze, O'Brien, and Fleck. Said it makes a lot more sense now that Jimbo got the raise from A&M.

Freezus won't be in the short list but Joe Brady will be. And if so don't discount SloMo as OC

BayouDawg
09-08-2021, 11:25 AM
This story has been circulating on the SEC Rant for about a week.

I wonder if the video is bad enough to fire him?

HancockCountyDog
09-08-2021, 11:34 AM
This means LSU is building a case to get out of that 30 million dollar buyout they will owe him if they try to fire his ass this year.

They want to fire him for cause and skip out on paying him anything.

TrapGame
09-08-2021, 12:03 PM
One of O's sons heard a guy badmouth his dad at a fishing camp. He told O. O goes over to the guy's cabin and tells him if he's got a problem with him say it to his face. Supposedly he took off his shirt to fight. One of the guy's friends starts recording the scene on his phone. Turns out O was confronting a pretty big booster. The video got sent to LSU president w/ a note that his money was no longer going to the university. O's been on thin ice for a while. How thin is that ice? The LSU 247 guy has stated that if O loses to Mike Leach two in a row he's fired.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Will miss coach O interviews.

Catfish
09-08-2021, 12:10 PM

You must be one of the few that can understand him.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 12:26 PM
You must be one of the few that can understand him.

That's the entertainment value. Dude makes me LMAO.

BrunswickDawg
09-08-2021, 12:26 PM
One of O's sons heard a guy badmouth his dad at a fishing camp. He told O. O goes over to the guy's cabin and tells him if he's got a problem with him say it to his face. Supposedly he took off his shirt to fight. One of the guy's friends starts recording the scene on his phone. Turns out O was confronting a pretty big booster. The video got sent to LSU president w/ a note that his money was no longer going to the university. O's been on thin ice for a while. How thin is that ice? The LSU 247 guy has stated that if O loses to Mike Leach two in a row he's fired.

Leached!

AROB44
09-08-2021, 12:27 PM

I really don't see any chance of this happening.

DownwardDawg
09-08-2021, 12:30 PM

I will miss him coaching LSU.

DownwardDawg
09-08-2021, 12:31 PM

Never underestimate the stupidity of O.

Cowbell
09-08-2021, 12:38 PM

You obviously didn't watch LSU last week. They were absolutely dominated on the LOS.

Commercecomet24
09-08-2021, 12:38 PM

Their defense is in complete disarray and their offense aint much either. Not saying we will win but they got issues. Looks like O has lost the team.

StateDawg44
09-08-2021, 12:43 PM
You obviously didn't watch LSU last week. They were absolutely dominated on the LOS.

Well, should be a pretty even matchup on the line then.

TrapGame
09-08-2021, 01:03 PM

UCLA's defense held their run game to around 65 yards. Boutte is the only receiver they have. He scored most of the touchdowns. He made Johnson look a lot better than he really is.

This is going to be a close game.

Todd4State
09-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Their defense is in complete disarray and their offense aint much either. Not saying we will win but they got issues. Looks like O has lost the team.

He's still celebrating the National Championship. I would be doing the same thing too. Heck let's be glad I'm not our baseball coach!**

SheltonChoked
09-08-2021, 05:26 PM
The only reason he will be coaching vs A&M is that there are no assistants that could take over as interim.

And LSU will be horrible this year.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 05:27 PM
Les Miles, gene chiznik, coach O.... Talent can cover up a lot coaching deficiencies

TNDawg35
09-08-2021, 06:00 PM
I love Coach O and hate it’s turned out for him like this, but he has his ring when a lot of other coaches don’t. No one can take that from him. He has made a pile of money and is tearing up ass like our O line tears up blocking assignments.

More Power to Coach O… Leach should hire him as a motivational speaker/D line coach…

BogeyGolfer
09-08-2021, 06:04 PM

Trouble is brewing I assume but it's because they aren't winning....

RocketDawg
09-08-2021, 06:32 PM
I seem to remember that Oregeron had some issues (maybe battery?) involving his wife at the time, when he was being hired by the Bears. Am I remembering correctly?

RocketDawg
09-08-2021, 06:35 PM
Les Miles, gene chiznik, coach O.... Talent can cover up a lot coaching deficiencies

But coaching prowess didn't work for Cannizaro.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 06:48 PM
I seem to remember that Oregeron had some issues (maybe battery?) involving his wife at the time, when he was being hired by the Bears. Am I remembering correctly?

Damn. I am so tolerant of so many things that others don't tolerate cuz I'd be a hypocrite doing so. But I have never harmed anyone physically nor stolen anybody's shit. I have no tolerance for either of those two. When it's a woman multiply X 100.

viverlibre
09-08-2021, 08:11 PM

According to the posters on the OT at tigerdroppings, the new LSU president is a SJW beta, he'd probably love to bring down the ultimate alpha male.

Dawg_Lover
09-08-2021, 09:25 PM
If you go to the Tiger Droppings page link below, you will see a picture of Coach ?Ogre? at practice today. He really looks like a computer generated, exaggerated, cartoonish-type Disney villain. According to comments, this was not long after practice began, and Woodward was present, observing throughout.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/ed-losing-his-mind-at-practice-today/98220689/page-2/

Dawg_Lover
09-08-2021, 10:07 PM
YouTube video of Jordy Culotta?s radio program.

@ 22:40 & 31.10 Jordy discusses what he knows about O?s recorded confrontation with the booster. Wondering if info, on internet, was a bit exaggerated.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p61IJRyiEBM&feature=youtu.be

BeardoMSU
09-08-2021, 10:20 PM
he'd probably love to bring down the ultimate alpha male.

From the world of Derrius Guice male role models^^^^

Todd4State
09-09-2021, 12:06 AM
I love Coach O and hate it’s turned out for him like this, but he has his ring when a lot of other coaches don’t. No one can take that from him. He has made a pile of money and is tearing up ass like our O line tears up blocking assignments.

More Power to Coach O… Leach should hire him as a motivational speaker/D line coach…

Basically what happened is the won a National Title and then lost Burrow and Brady and haven't really stopped celebrating which has caused the program to spiral out of control at a near Joe Moorhead level.

The thing is Coach O is still well liked, won a National Title, and is a LSU guy but the problem is he is Joe Moorhead with a National Title so they're going to have to find a way to take him down so they don't split their fan base and that's basically going to take a scandal. The women thing is not going to affect him one iota because he is divorced and so that's not a big deal. So I guess this along with the sissy blue shirt thing is probably going to be the start of the end for him.

R2Dawg
09-09-2021, 12:15 PM

And recruiter. Sounds like a good hire to me.