PDA

View Full Version : Cheer for Oklahoma State against Texas today

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Next week Oklahoma State hosts Baylor, the game is on ABC, and most assuredly would host Gameday if Oklahoma State and Baylor win today because the game would decide the Big 12. If Oklahoma State loses, the Ole Miss/Mizzou game COULD enter into the discussion to host Gameday, and, since obviously don't want that to happen, Oklahoma State beating Texas today would take care of that situation.

Vandownbytheriver
11-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Why does it matter if they do host gameday? Shouldn't we focus on our ass whipping we are going to get tonight? We need people to be more concerned with the sorry ass coaching we've had this year and less concerned about Ole Miss.

TopconDog
11-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Why does it matter if they do host gameday? Shouldn't we focus on our ass whipping we are going to get tonight? We need people to be more concerned with the sorry ass coaching we've had this year and less concerned about Ole Miss.

YEP

preachermatt83
11-16-2013, 03:43 PM
I guess it's just me but I don't want anything good to happen to OM. I dislike them almost as much as I love State.

Political Hack
11-16-2013, 03:55 PM
I use every chance I get to hate ole miss.

OurState
11-16-2013, 04:05 PM
I guess it's just me but I don't want anything good to happen to OM. I dislike them almost as much as I love State.

This and the whole transitive property of football thing...

preachermatt83
11-16-2013, 04:10 PM
I use every chance I get to hate ole miss.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h274/hbalogh/wordup.gif