09-07-2021, 10:16 AM
For malicious mischief yesterday

ZedFedder
09-07-2021, 10:25 AM

Well.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-07-2021, 10:46 AM
It was definitely not assault and battery after watching him Saturday.

MoreCowbell
09-07-2021, 10:54 AM
No 4 star, starting lineman on ANY SEC team should ever be arrested for that. That is ridiculous

Edit: I thought it said Petty Theft, I was like do we not pay these guys at all?

BayouDawg
09-07-2021, 11:12 AM
So did he deface a public building or something?

Dawgology
09-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Malicious mischief? So he destroyed someone?s personal property or something? How odd.

Johnson85
09-07-2021, 11:48 AM
So did he deface a public building or something?

Doesn't have to be a public building. Could be any manner of stupid vandalism.

If this isn't some mix-up, that's a hell of a way to follow up his performance on Saturday.

FISHDAWG
09-07-2021, 11:58 AM

maybe he was back-stroking in someone's pool

OLJWales
09-07-2021, 12:14 PM

Lol

HoopsDawg
09-07-2021, 12:29 PM
campus police or SPD need to get their shit together. pitiful.

I guess Cole Smith will get a start.

Cowbell
09-07-2021, 01:34 PM

I laughed out loud. In his defense though, Leach did say he was one of the guys that lead the fourth-quarter charge.

Lord McBuckethead
09-07-2021, 02:33 PM
What the hell is malicious mischief?

Seriously.

Judge Brian needs to dismiss this immediately.

Lord McBuckethead
09-07-2021, 02:34 PM
Of course the damn Clarion Ledger is all over it.
Damn that rag.

Lord McBuckethead
09-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Did he not read my preseason DO NOT BE THAT GUY post. Seems like everyone else did.
Now.... don't stick your dick in crazy.

Percho
09-07-2021, 03:08 PM
https://law.justia.com/codes/mississippi/2014/title-97/chapter-17/in-general/section-97-17-67/

TrapGame
09-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Of course the damn Clarion Ledger is all over it.
Damn that rag.

Well, they don't do lesbian soap operas though: The L Word - Oxford.***

Cowbell
09-07-2021, 10:06 PM
I'm surprised nobody has heard what exactly happened here

TheLostDawg
09-07-2021, 10:29 PM
https://law.justia.com/codes/mississippi/2014/title-97/chapter-17/in-general/section-97-17-67/

So if his bail was $400, where does that put him in damages

TheLostDawg
09-07-2021, 10:30 PM
$482.25* per

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/mississippi-state-starting-offensive-lineman-arrested-on-monday-mike-leach-issues-statement/

Apoplectic
09-08-2021, 04:04 AM
I?m gonna guess he got in an argument with his lady friend a smashed her iPhone 10 which already had a broken screen

somebodyshotmypaw
09-08-2021, 06:31 AM
No 4 star, starting lineman on ANY SEC team should ever be arrested for that. That is ridiculous

Edit: I thought it said Petty Theft, I was like do we not pay these guys at all?

His status as a player should have nothing to do with it. He should be treated like any other person. Maybe the boy should learn to behave. It’s much more important to society that he learn to work and behave rather than block.

BrunswickDawg
09-08-2021, 06:36 AM
His status as a player should have nothing to do with it. He should be treated like any other person. Maybe the boy should learn to behave. It’s much more important to society that he learn to work and behave rather than block.

He's not being treated like any other person. If he weren't a player, it wouldn't be on a statewide newspaper because no one would care. It would go to municipal court, he'd get a fine, and it would be done with and the only people possibly knowing are him, the complainant, and the officer who took the report. It's penny-ante BS that happens daily - but the CL seems to only care if they are on an MSU sports roster.

Catfish
09-08-2021, 07:06 AM
So....one game suspension?

Dawgology
09-08-2021, 10:10 AM

It depends on the circumstances. If he got in an argument and broke a phone then you do some extra hours running bleachers and then you don?t start in the next game you play backup.

Offshore Dawg
09-08-2021, 10:34 AM
He's not being treated like any other person. If he weren't a player, it wouldn't be on a statewide newspaper because no one would care. It would go to municipal court, he'd get a fine, and it would be done with and the only people possibly knowing are him, the complainant, and the officer who took the report. It's penny-ante BS that happens daily - but the CL seems to only care if they are on an MSU sports roster.

somebody on the CL staff needs an ass whipping

Hambone
09-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Did Joel T Coleman not inform his replacement that it’s his responsibility to report ALL arrests from the athletic department?

Dawgfan77
09-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Joel didn't work for the CL. Unless you mean Horka

somebodyshotmypaw
09-08-2021, 01:03 PM

The quote I responded to concerned the arrest, not the media coverage. On the subject of the ARREST he should be treated like anyone else. Read what I responded to.

You are discussing MEDIA COVERAGE of the arrest. On that separate issue you are correct, as it would not be in the newspaper if someone else had done it. But that is not the police's fault. That is a media issue.

RocketDawg
09-08-2021, 02:04 PM

Why would his number of stars or the fact that he plays football in the SEC have anything to do with whether he's arrested or not? If he does something illegal, it shouldn't matter whatsoever.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 02:25 PM
Why would his number of stars or the fact that he plays football in the SEC have anything to do with whether he's arrested or not? If he does something illegal, it shouldn't matter whatsoever.

Stars aint the point. If hes not playin for STATE , no biggie. Just stroke material for the confeds.

starkvegasdawg
09-08-2021, 04:01 PM

Leach says he's available this weekend.

Catfish
09-08-2021, 04:20 PM

Thanks

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 04:30 PM
I can see Henry Winkler on the practice field flashing a cell phone in Dolla Bill's face shouting "SMASH!"

Cowbell
09-08-2021, 05:28 PM

That's great news. If it was something worth reporting, Leach would suspend him for atleast a game. I'm happy more from the character side than the playing side.

RocketDawg
09-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Stars aint the point. If hes not playin for STATE , no biggie. Just stroke material for the confeds.

But that's not what More Cowbell said. Apparently he thinks a 4-star football player should have legal privileges. He shouldn't. How the media covers it is an entirely different matter.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 06:36 PM
But that's not what More Cowbell said. Apparently he thinks a 4-star football player should have legal privileges. He shouldn't. How the media covers it is an entirely different matter.

Cigar boys need to up their contributions to all LEO's. Nobody needs to know about broken cell phones for crying out loud. I'm growing weary of our Cigar Boys of late. They be nappin".

RocketDawg
09-08-2021, 06:45 PM
Cigar boys need to up their contributions to all LEO's. Nobody needs to know about broken cell phones for crying out loud. I'm growing weary of our Cigar Boys of late. They be nappin".

Is that what he was arrested for? For breaking his girlfriend's cell phone? I assumed the person who posted that was jokingly speculating. If that was it, then I can understand Leach letting him off the hook.

Catfish
09-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Is that what he was arrested for? For breaking his girlfriend's cell phone? I assumed the person who posted that was jokingly speculating. If that was it, then I can understand Leach letting him off the hook.

Fat little girlfriend !!

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 06:51 PM

I'm assuming. So I guess I'm trolling somewhat. Would like to know the true skinny though.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 06:52 PM
Fat little girlfriend !!

Well played

Dawgology
09-08-2021, 06:58 PM
Often malicious mischief isn?t arrested the officer will work with the person. It?s odd if this was his first offense that he would be jailed. Though I know some Leo out there like notching an athlete for some reason.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-08-2021, 07:44 PM
Screw a football game. Maybe Dolla Bill needs to walk the line and stay his ass out of jail. Asking a player to behave isn’t too much to ask.

OLJWales
09-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Screw a football game. Maybe Dolla Bill needs to walk the line and stay his ass out of jail. Asking a player to behave isn’t too much to ask.

Aww come on Mane

Johnson85
09-10-2021, 09:24 AM
Fat little girlfriend !!

Fat little girlfriend probably made the mistake of being honest instead of telling him how great he played.**

Cowbell
09-10-2021, 09:30 AM
Fat little girlfriend probably made the mistake of being honest instead of telling him how great he played.**

This is funny

OLJWales
09-10-2021, 10:10 AM

Lol