PDA

View Full Version : Will the Union be open this weekend?

BulldogBear
09-06-2021, 09:34 PM
I was in the dove field this past Saturday. They weren't many, scattered by the recent hurricane I imagine, and we missed a lot of what there was because we had the game on our phones!!
Did they have the Union open, as in Food Court, Lounge, Ball Room? I like the restaurants in Starkville, but truth be told I've gotten where I often just want post up in the Ball Room or Lounge with 3 entree Oriental from the Food Court and just watch games on the big screens until time to head over to the stadium. Do they have all that closed due to COVID or are we in business again?

klong-dog
09-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Yeah it was closed Saturday not sure about the future of.

BulldogBear
09-08-2021, 10:00 AM
Bump for update?

Was it closed completely, as in the whole building, or just the food and TV, so to speak?

R2Dawg
09-08-2021, 09:20 PM
So were pregame activities still on schedule like Dawg walk, tailgating, band warm up performances?

I'm going this weekend so just curious how to fill up the day if everything is shut down? May be a boring day till kickoff.

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-08-2021, 09:38 PM
Kids zone will be open. Dog walk is modified. They enter at SW corner of stadium with fencing so that fans can?t be right on top of the players.

FriarsPoint
09-08-2021, 09:48 PM
MSU biologist told my cousin cold weather wiped out the doves back in February.

Dawg_Lover
09-08-2021, 11:02 PM
I was in the dove field this past Saturday. They weren't many, scattered by the recent hurricane I imagine, and we missed a lot of what there was because we had the game on our phones!!
Did they have the Union open, as in Food Court, Lounge, Ball Room? I like the restaurants in Starkville, but truth be told I've gotten where I often just want post up in the Ball Room or Lounge with 3 entree Oriental from the Food Court and just watch games on the big screens until time to head over to the stadium. Do they have all that closed due to COVID or are we in business again?

This is the phone no. for the Food Court, Panda Express. You could call them tomorrow and maybe they could answer some of your questions. I believe they?re open from about 10:30 am until 8 or 9 pm.

Phone: 662.325.6856