PDA

View Full Version : College Gameday

Dawg61
11-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Just said there's no way Bama can have a hangover game with us even if they all showed up hungover. ****ers

FlabLoser
11-16-2013, 09:36 AM
They wouldn't have a hangover game against Oregon either. I take it as a compliment.

Saban has a real challenge in trying to get his team not to overlook us. Like say LSU did against Ole Miss.

Great teams lose. Ask Stanford.

It is a great accomplishment for a coach to make his team great. It takes another level, and Saban does it regularly, to keep a team great.

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2013, 09:46 AM
They wouldn't have a hangover game against Oregon either. I take it as a compliment.

Saban has a real challenge in trying to get his team not to overlook us. Like say LSU did against Ole Miss.

Great teams lose. Ask Stanford.

It is a great accomplishment for a coach to make his team great. It takes another level, and Saban does it regularly, to keep a team great.

Not saying we are going to play well or win tonight, but, to be perfectly logical, Alabama hasn't played bad all season and has to at some point. Nick Saban is the greatest college football coach I have ever seen, but he is still a human being, I think.

That being said, It stands to reason and logic that Bama would throw up a clunker at some point this year. They may not lose when they do, but at some point 19-22 year old kids will regress to the mean.

You know they won't overlook Auburn, so this really their last chance to play bad and it matter.

Not saying they, but won't be surprised if they do.

civildawg
11-16-2013, 09:49 AM
I mean how are they wrong? Honestly?

bluelightstar
11-16-2013, 09:59 AM
Stop getting mad at other people because our coach puts out a product EVERYONE knows is a loser.

Apoplectic
11-16-2013, 10:54 AM
Just said there's no way Bama can have a hangover game with us even if they all showed up hungover. ****ers

Put down the koolaid - our coaches are clueless!

DownwardDawg
11-16-2013, 11:20 AM
The OP is pointing out that they were insulting us. Saying even if all the players showed up with hangovers they would beat our ass anyway. We're being mocked.

And Bama has had their bad game. They played shitty football against aTm and still won. Turnovers, false start penalties in critical situations, letting JFF throw up wounded duck passes that were caught by receivers after 6:00 minutes of hang time, etc.....
They haven't played that bad since.

SignalToNoise
11-16-2013, 11:25 AM
We have returned to the SEC cellar and are the butt of jokes again, but we have people telling is to keep calm and carry on because we have been to three straight bowl games.

Whatever.

Tbonewannabe
11-16-2013, 11:49 AM
The OP is pointing out that they were insulting us. Saying even if all the players showed up with hangovers they would beat our ass anyway. We're being mocked.

And Bama has had their bad game. They played shitty football against aTm and still won. Turnovers, false start penalties in critical situations, letting JFF throw up wounded duck passes that were caught by receivers after 6:00 minutes of hang time, etc.....
They haven't played that bad since.

They were also close at halftime to Colorado State.

Schultzy
11-16-2013, 12:30 PM
They were also close at halftime to Colorado State.

About as close as Saban allowed them to be since it was his buddy he was coaching against.

On a side note: first time this year I've listened to Corso on Gameday and have read the threads about how the stroke or heart attack affected him. I was shocked, much worse than I imagined.

TopDog58
11-16-2013, 12:52 PM
We have returned to the SEC cellar and are the butt of jokes again, but we have people telling is to keep calm and carry on because we have been to three straight bowl games.

Whatever.

And the congregation said AMEN!

But our Dan lovers want to keep their heads in the sand because the hunchback beats the SWAC and Sun Belt! Best MSU coach ever!

preachermatt83
11-16-2013, 04:15 PM

Whatever.

TRUTH!!

preachermatt83
11-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Not saying we are going to play well or win tonight, but, to be perfectly logical, Alabama hasn't played bad all season and has to at some point. Nick Saban is the greatest college football coach I have ever seen, but he is still a human being, I think.

That being said, It stands to reason and logic that Bama would throw up a clunker at some point this year. They may not lose when they do, but at some point 19-22 year old kids will regress to the mean.

You know they won't overlook Auburn, so this really their last chance to play bad and it matter.

Not saying they, but won't be surprised if they do.

I think!!! hahahahahah!!!! that was funny!!