PDA

View Full Version : If the season ended today

TheLostDawg
09-05-2021, 09:33 AM
- QB #1 spot open. Nothing against Roger other than he needs to be pushed to put in the extra work (or continue to do so) along with having to find the urgency to push the ball down the field
- new o line coach (move Miller to off field staff- he just can't get through to these guys)
- hit transfer portal, hard for o line (need someone who knows how to block someone, depth at the very least).

TheLostDawg
09-05-2021, 09:35 AM
*other than fire Leach/Cohen. Plenty of those comments in other posts

KOdawg1
09-05-2021, 09:53 AM
If the season ended today, we'd be co-national champs. Hang the banner baby**

CaptainObvious
09-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Cannot be better than 1-0 after first game.

Homedawg
09-05-2021, 05:44 PM
- QB #1 spot open. Nothing against Roger other than he needs to be pushed to put in the extra work (or continue to do so) along with having to find the urgency to push the ball down the field
- new o line coach (move Miller to off field staff- he just can't get through to these guys)
- hit transfer portal, hard for o line (need someone who knows how to block someone, depth at the very least).

Who you think we gonna replace Rogers with? Santa clause isn't coming. We don't have anyone else even close.
Sorry. I get it. You mean for next year. I'll leave my op up Bc it's true though. Would have to get one through the portal

preachermatt83
09-05-2021, 09:26 PM
Yea let’s go get someone who can throw for better than 80 percent, over 300 yards, and lead a 4th quarter come back. Oh… wait!

confucius say
09-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Who you think we gonna replace Rogers with? Santa clause isn't coming. We don't have anyone else even close.
Sorry. I get it. You mean for next year. I'll leave my op up Bc it's true though. Would have to get one through the portal

People around me were yelling to put Sawyer Robertson in. I just shook my head.

TheLostDawg
09-05-2021, 10:16 PM

I never said Robertson would take the job. Just don't name Rogers so he doesn't get complacent and has the urgency he obviously needs to start pushing the ball down field.

Cowbell
09-05-2021, 11:10 PM
I never said Robertson would take the job. Just don't name Rogers so he doesn't get complacent and has the urgency he obviously needs to start pushing the ball down field.

Because he doesn't have any competition now??? That kid isn't gonna get complacent

Cowbell
09-05-2021, 11:11 PM
People around me were yelling to put Sawyer Robertson in. I just shook my head.
I'm glad I wasn't there.... I tend to call out stupidity

Cowbell
09-05-2021, 11:14 PM
Yea let’s go get someone who can throw for better than 80 percent, over 300 yards, and lead a 4th quarter come back. Oh… wait!
When did we all of a sudden expect to have a heisman candidate or bust? LOLZ
People here are comparing him to Henig.... the ignorance

preachermatt83
09-05-2021, 11:40 PM
When did we all of a sudden expect to have a heisman candidate or bust? LOLZ
People here are comparing him to Henig.... the ignorance

Exactly. It’s not even logical