This team sucks.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Me too. I'll eat crow.

This is pathetic.

QuadrupleOption
09-04-2021, 06:55 PM
This team sucks.

Okay we still suck and have a lot of shit to clean up but dammit these boys ain't got no quit in them.

MSU football - just when I think I'm out, they drag me back in.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 06:59 PM
Okay we still suck and have a lot of shit to clean up but dammit these boys ain't got no quit in them.

MSU football - just when I think I'm out, they drag me back in.

They gutted it out. I'll give 'em that. But we got huge problems with this offense. And the defense is not as good either. Maybe it's a wake up call to some players. They need to figure some shit out.

R2Dawg
09-04-2021, 07:03 PM
I keep wishing I was wrong but this O ain't workin in this day of college football especially in the SEC. Everyone knows it but Leach.

tcdog70
09-04-2021, 07:12 PM
We cannot have penalties on every possession. We must stay ahead of the chains. We can’t have 3 fumbles and a a pick 6. We can’t’ have the sacks. But we did all of that and still won—go figure.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 07:17 PM
I keep wishing I was wrong but this O ain't workin in this day of college football especially in the SEC. Everyone knows it but Leach.

He has to run the ball with conviction. Just like with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter. There has to be some urgency and dammit, I hate myself,...strain. He has to run the ball. That's going to be the end of him here if he doesn't.