PDA

View Full Version : I'm done.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 06:00 PM
Ain't enough sunshine in the galaxy to pump for this bullshit.

Jesus.

BayouDawg
09-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Same

Thick
09-04-2021, 06:03 PM
It?s ugly, and I don?t see any relief in the foreseeable future!

FriarsPoint
09-04-2021, 06:04 PM
Thank your AD. Single handedly destroyed two programs

Go woke. Go broke.

HoopsDawg
09-04-2021, 06:07 PM
The Air Raid is a joke. Joe Lee Leach.

PGHBulldogBG
09-04-2021, 06:09 PM
We did get a baseball NC so he gets some leniency but still a big mess in other sports

Indndawg
09-04-2021, 06:09 PM
Same. I'll find other games to watch

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Spring practice, fall camp, returning QB and we look just as lost as last season against mother****ing La Tech!!!

Totally unacceptable.

Dawgface
09-04-2021, 06:13 PM
We did get a baseball NC so he gets some leniency but still a big mess in other sports

Make Cohen AD of baseball only. Someone else for the rest. Joking of course but can't see football doing much with Cohen doing the hiring.

War Machine Dawg
09-04-2021, 06:26 PM

No. No, no, no, no, no. No! Serious schools judge their ADs on football because it is the single biggest revenue driver for the athletic department. No university that's serious about fielding competent, competitive athletic teams allows their AD to screw up the football hire this badly twice in a row and survive. And unfortunately, this was all predictable. I didn't want Cohen as AD at the time and said so, but I was willing to wait and see. Sadly, it's been even worse than I feared it would be. We're a complete shit show, a laughing stock. This is the biggest self inflicted disaster I've seen since Lonnie Tinkle.

R2Dawg
09-04-2021, 07:12 PM
Has to be some accountability at AD. Can't destroy this much so fast and still have a job like that.

Eric Nies Grind Time
09-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Well..bye

Charlie_Sheen420
09-04-2021, 07:16 PM

Jesus.

So we?ll see you same time next week?
We are all gluttons for this punishment that is being a State fan?

tcdog70
09-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Ha, what about u *****s. Shit I’ve seen much worse. The Slytanic lost to La. Tech. Much worse.. shit I was around for Shira and Rockey. You either a Bulldog or you ain’t. I’m pissed at our performance, but sure as HELL AINT GONE.. shit we scored 35 with 4 turnovers and 100 yards in penalties. Bitch and moan, but don’t quit on the Team. I’m hanging till the end—win or lose. But I will cuss and scream—but sure as hell won’t quit.

Catfish
09-04-2021, 07:20 PM
Ha, what about u *****s. Shit I’ve seen much worse. The Slytanic lost to La. Tech. Much worse.. shit I was around for Shira and Rockey. You either a Bulldog or you ain’t. I’m pissed at our performance, but sure as HELL AINT GONE.. shit we scored 35 with 4 turnovers and 100 yards in penalties. Bitch and moan, but don’t quit on the Team. I’m hanging till the end—win or lose. But I will cuss and scream—but sure as hell won’t quit.

THIS !!! Hail State!

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 07:20 PM
So we?ll see you same time next week?
We are all gluttons for this punishment that is being a State fan?

I'm here right now. We are a 6-6 team unless our OL grows up fast.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 07:23 PM

This offense ain't gonna work with a OL that can't block and no run game.

And I'm still here mother****er. We won by 1 point but I'm still here.

SailingDawg
09-04-2021, 07:31 PM
Ok, all the haters don't watch another game. Can't talk about the Natty baseball won last year. You're either in or out, quitcherbitchin.

It was fun to watch!

War Machine Dawg
09-04-2021, 07:37 PM

You're optimistic. I'm thinking 4 wins tops. Our WRs won't athletically overmatch the DBs the way they did today. Leach's offense is a gimmick that hasn't changed in 25 years. His proteges have succeeded by adapting his principles. But Leach is running the same exact offense he was running in 1997. You can get away with that outside the SEC because the overall speed of players isn't as prevalent as in the SEC. And the problem is compounded by having a QB who can't stretch the D with his arm and an OL that cant pass block.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 07:40 PM
You're optimistic. I'm thinking 4 wins tops. Our WRs won't athletically overmatch the DBs the way they did today. Leach's offense is a gimmick that hasn't changed in 25 years. His proteges have succeeded by adapting his principles. But Leach is running the same exact offense he was running in 1997. You can get away with that outside the SEC because the overall speed of players isn't as prevalent as in the SEC. And the problem is compounded by having a QB who can't stretch the D with his arm and an OL that cant pass block.

If we only win 4 games Leach needs to go. That's unacceptable. COVID year zero be damned. They've had a full spring and fall camp. We needed to block three linemen for La Tech, not Bama or LSU.

Bothrops
09-04-2021, 08:59 PM

Our OL plays like they just don't care half the time.

tcdog70
09-04-2021, 09:03 PM
This offense ain't gonna work with a OL that can't block and no run game.

And I'm still here mother****er. We won by 1 point but I'm still here.

So I guess with that you ain?t done? Winning by 1 or 30 is just 1 W. But better than a L

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 09:07 PM
So I guess with that you ain?t done? Winning by 1 or 30 is just 1 W. But better than a L

No shit.

Ezsoil
09-04-2021, 09:09 PM
Hey all you clowns that are done...I hope you quit giving to the Bulldog Club so that I can move higher and get the club level when they do the re-seating next year in the Hump....the renovations are going to be the exact same as what the University of Houston has and the club level seats are sweet...but only about 1200 of them available.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Hey all you clowns that are done...I hope you quit giving to the Bulldog Club so that I can move higher and get the club level when they do the re-seating next year in the Hump....the renovations are going to be the exact same as what the University of Houston has and the club level seats are sweet...but only about 1200 of them available.

We keep playing like this against shitty CUSA teams and you'll get your wish. We didn't just make a come back in the 4th on a SEC West team. It was La Tech w/ a QB that was a drug rep a few months ago.

TheLostDawg
09-04-2021, 09:23 PM
We keep playing like this against shitty CUSA teams and you'll get your wish. We didn't just make a come back in the 4th on a SEC West team. It was La Tech w/ a QB that was a drug rep a few months ago.

Maybe we should have done like they did and hit the transfer portal for some lineman

StoneDawg
09-04-2021, 09:25 PM

Jesus.

Bye Felicia

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 09:29 PM
Bye Felicia

I'm done pumping sunshine asshole.

We've got huge problems with this offense. Ain't no sugar coating it or pumping sunshine.

Can we be better? Hell yes.

Will we get better? Ummmm, maybe.

Hot Rock
09-04-2021, 09:33 PM
I am not sure what happened, we won but it feels horrible.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 09:37 PM

I'm totally happy we worn. That 4th quarter come back was really good.

It was against La Tech whose QB was working as a drug rep a few short months ago.

That's the nasty ass after taste.

IMissJack
09-04-2021, 09:37 PM

Jesus.

This is not getting better in the big picture until our administration (the top) decides to try to get the school organized to improve our football program. I get the feeling that Keenum is happy with a bowl and beating OM 50% of the time. Cohen was not ready to run an SEC program, and has done nothing but lose ground in most sports other than baseball. I love MSU baseball, but they don't feed the engine so to speak. We will never be competitive consistently by having to continually take chances on hiring "old" coaches ready to hang 'em up after a few years with us, or new coaches with no proven history. I realize Mullen was a new head coach, but he had been an OC at FL for a few years, with NC's under his belt. Either we get organized and raise more money and embrace the NIL thing or die on the vine.

Bothrops
09-04-2021, 09:38 PM

It's like a cord was disconnected in the second quarter and wasn't found until it was basically too late.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-04-2021, 09:40 PM

Exactly, we won but why do I feel like I need to take a shower to get all the mud off.

tcdog70
09-05-2021, 10:36 AM

How d you know. la Tech is a shitty CUSA team? They might be a top CUSA team.. their QB was a sixth year player, he was a 4 star recruit who backed up Mayfield and The other great Sooner QB.