PDA

View Full Version : Jimbo Fisher signs extension....

FISHDAWG
09-04-2021, 09:12 AM
Ow making 9 million per year... just behind Saban making him the second highest paid coach in college football.... Wonder how Dabo feels about that. Will the return on investment be worth it?

Gutter Cobreh
09-04-2021, 09:15 AM
Insane to me that they gave him an extension!!! Who else was going to poach him? Didn't he still have like 6 years left on his original deal? Bjork going to Bjork I guess...

AROB44
09-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Once again.....A&M makes a stupid move. It's just in their DNA.

FISHDAWG
09-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Insane to me that they gave him an extension!!! Who else was going to poach him? Didn't he still have like 6 years left on his original deal? Bjork going to Bjork I guess...

Yep... aTm taking Ole Miss leftovers and then throwing that much money at Jimbo makes little sense to me ... I wonder if this has something to do with Texas coming into the conference

msstate7
09-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Maybe it's an overpay, but if they're happy, why not? They have the money. I expect jimbo to be smart enough to tap into the big money there, and start buying players legally

Gutter Cobreh
10-02-2021, 10:51 PM
FishDawg - going to go out on a limb and say the investment wasn't worth it! Bjork is an idiot!

FISHDAWG
10-03-2021, 08:02 AM
FishDawg - going to go out on a limb and say the investment wasn't worth it! Bjork is an idiot!

No argument from me ... I thought it wasn't going to end well down the road and we need him there for as long as possible

TrapGame
10-03-2021, 08:14 AM
I gotta feeling Jimbo has talked his way into a cushy deal. There's a good bit of snake oil salesman in him. And Bjork is a feckless little toad. Jimbo will be at A&M for several more years underachieving. Those Aggie fans will get used to the phrase "Wait until next year. That's our year."

basedog
10-03-2021, 08:38 AM
Once again.....A&M makes a stupid move. It's just in their DNA.

Rep my friend!