PDA

View Full Version : Kiffin out for Monday?s game

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-04-2021, 08:05 AM
He has China virus

Bdawg
09-04-2021, 08:07 AM
Yeah just heard. That's makes things pretty interesting losing your play caller. 100% vaccinated but virus can still rear its ugly head.

ZedFedder
09-04-2021, 08:09 AM
They have Lebby still.

Todd4State
09-04-2021, 08:59 AM
He has China virus

Ironic since he bragged about their 100% vaccination status.

BiscuitEater
09-04-2021, 09:13 AM
One would think he had contact with the TEAM, this past week. Why isn't the TEAM being 'isolated' for 10 Days to see IF anyone else comes down with it (Per current CDC Guidelines)

I mean, they forced NC State leave CCS and Omaha based on same CDC rules?

ZedFedder
09-04-2021, 09:27 AM
One would think he had contact with the TEAM, this past week. Why isn't the TEAM being 'isolated' for 10 Days to see IF anyone else comes down with it (Per current CDC Guidelines)

If their team of 100% vaccinated, then they do not have to quarantine until symptoms show I believe.

Dawgology
09-04-2021, 09:54 AM
If their team of 100% vaccinated, then they do not have to quarantine until symptoms show I believe.

This. Also, **** Ole Miss. I don?t want any of them to get Covid. But still?**** Ole Miss.

msstate7
09-04-2021, 09:59 AM

I think this is the right approach, but it isn't the CDC's guidance...

"If you?ve had close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you should get tested 3-5 days after your exposure, even if you don?t have symptoms. You should also wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until your test result is negative. You should isolate for 10 days if your test result is positive."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

ETA... this is for fully vaccinated BTW

parabrave
09-04-2021, 10:08 AM
Well I thought he might be positive from other disease than COVID. Plus we just got dissed big time on SEC Nation.

No BS Dawg
09-04-2021, 10:11 AM
Not watching, how were we dissed?

OLJWales
09-04-2021, 10:16 AM
I'm living proof you don't have to run a temp to have it. Never felt anything like it. Blood pressure, Oxygen,pulse, all check out. But I can't do shit but lie here in 17ing bed cuz I get dizzy on my feet and have no energy. Zero.

FISHDAWG
09-04-2021, 10:26 AM
I'm living proof you don't have to run a temp to have it. Never felt anything like it. Blood pressure, Oxygen,pulse, all check out. But I can't do shit but lie here in 17ing bed cuz I get dizzy on my feet and have no energy. Zero.

Didn't know that... hang in there dawg and hope you get well soon

Hambone
09-04-2021, 10:47 AM
OLJ I was right there with you when I had it. Never had a fever once and never really had any oxygen issues. However, for three days I felt like I had hit by a truck and then backed back over.

BeardoMSU
09-04-2021, 10:50 AM

Hang in there, dude.

parabrave
09-04-2021, 11:04 AM
Not watching, how were we dissed?

When they were picking standings we were not even mentioned. They didn't even announce that we were last.

DeltaChicagoDog
09-04-2021, 11:18 AM
The Manning's having their new show ain't helping. And Jon Stewart of all people is in the commercials for it (I think). No way State gets any love or apparently even respect as long as they're trying to pump ratings for the ManningComedyShow.

OLJWales
09-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Hang in there, dude.

Thank you all. Just took my last Azthromycin tablet (5 day supply) all that is left are prescribed vitamins. I am very blessed considering I'm 58 I reckon. I hate China.

TrapGame
09-04-2021, 11:49 AM
Thank you all. Just took my last Azthromycin tablet (5 day supply) all that is left are prescribed vitamins. I am very blessed considering I'm 58 I reckon. I hate China.

Hung in there Bud.

Miraculously, I work in the medical field. Been around a lot of people with it and I've never gotten it. I guess I must be doing something right.

Liverpooldawg
09-04-2021, 11:59 AM

If you are vaccinated you don't have to isolate.

bulldawg28
09-04-2021, 12:37 PM

Take theraflu

confucius say
09-04-2021, 12:46 PM
If you are vaccinated you don't have to isolate.

Which is weird bc that is not following the science, as 7 pointed out.

confucius say
09-04-2021, 12:48 PM

Hang in there brother. And reach out if you want to talk. I went through it in august. Had fatigue for almost 3 weeks. Also I took two rounds of z pack, so don't hesitate to take another if you have some lingering congestion or a touch of pneumonia. Get a chest x Ray too if you can to make sure you are good.

OLJWales
09-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Hang in there brother. And reach out if you want to talk. I went through it in august. Had fatigue for almost 3 weeks. Also I took two rounds of z pack, so don't hesitate to take another if you have some lingering congestion or a touch of pneumonia. Get a chest x Ray too if you can to make sure you are good.

Thank you sir. This is my first time to take antibiotics in over 15 years. Im wondering what's next cuz I still feel like shit.

msstate7
09-04-2021, 01:03 PM
Take theraflu

Are you saying this is a flu?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm playing)

R2Dawg
09-04-2021, 02:27 PM

I had it and no fever, very few symptoms other than some sinus stuff.

R2Dawg
09-04-2021, 02:28 PM
Which is weird bc that is not following the science, as 7 pointed out.

That is my beef with all this; they ain't followed any science since this started. All political posturing.

RocketDawg
09-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Well I thought he might be positive from other disease than COVID. Plus we just got dissed big time on SEC Nation.

Why would you think that? **

RocketDawg
09-04-2021, 04:33 PM

You have it now? How long have you felt lousy?

OLJWales
09-04-2021, 04:46 PM
You have it now? How long have you felt lousy?

Bout 3 or 4 weeks. Diagnosed 4 days ago.

msstate7
09-05-2021, 07:14 AM
Nfl is testing all vaccinated players weekly.

BiscuitEater
09-05-2021, 10:08 AM

Positive test at CVS, couple of days of fatigue, high temps, self-treated with 5 rounds of hydroxychloroquine

Great now, + antibodies without 2x vaccine

bulldawg28
09-05-2021, 12:23 PM
Are you saying this is a flu?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm playing)

Most symptoms are flu-like. You get those under control and you're on your way!

bulldawg28
09-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Positive test at CVS, couple of days of fatigue, high temps, self-treated with 5 rounds of hydroxychloroquine

Great now, + antibodies without 2x vaccine

How old are you?

SailingDawg
09-05-2021, 09:01 PM
He has China virus

****ing racists. Mississippi. Don?t even care.

OLJWales
09-06-2021, 08:21 AM
****ing racists. Mississippi. Don?t even care.

What's wrong with calling it what it is? Today is Day 7 and I woke up feeling better. Praise The Lord and go to hell China. I wish others had it need to as easy as I have. Now I need to figure out what's next. Does this mean I don't need to get vaxed?

dawgoneyall
09-06-2021, 09:08 AM
What's wrong with calling it what it is? Today is Day 7 and I woke up feeling better. Praise The Lord and go to hell China. I wish others had it need to as easy as I have. Now I need to figure out what's next. Does this mean I don't need to get vaxed?

Had covid in December....no symptoms. Did lose smell at day 9. Wondered why lost smell without any upper respiratory problems. Found out later that one loses taste and smell in the part of the brain that controls those functions.

Saying that...my personal doctor suggested I take the Regeneron infusion due to my age (68 then) and Hx of bypass surgery 12 years before to reduce the possibilities of blood clots. Had the infusion on day 7.

Saying that, I had to wait 90 days post infusion before I could get the vaccine. I got. Glad i did. I just think it reduces your change of dying form a break through infection....and that is the bottom line...not dying. I want to save the dying from watching our football team.

You might request from your doctor the monoclonial antibodies.....I think all new cases of covid should get the infusion.

lastmajordog
09-06-2021, 01:22 PM
Never had fever but sweated buckets and shivered for several days. No breathing issues but it attacked spinal injuries from a wreck many years ago. The when I thought it was over the fatigue set in for 3 days.....followed by loss of smell and taste which still isn?t fully recovered 9 months later......Hang tough OJW DOG...!

lefty96
09-06-2021, 02:19 PM
A girl that works for me got it in January. She still can?t smell. She?s young too. Like 25 tops.

OLJWales
09-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Thank you all for the well wishes. Im feeling much better today. Appetite showing signs of life. I feel lucky compared to others.

Maroonthirteen
09-06-2021, 07:07 PM
So.... why couldn't Kiffen do what Saban did last year?

He tested pos Friday. So why not two negative test and show up and coach?

ShotgunDawg
09-06-2021, 07:13 PM
So.... why couldn't Kiffen do what Saban did last year?

He tested pos Friday. So why not two negative test and show up and coach?

Because he didn't test negative?

lastmajordog
09-06-2021, 07:16 PM
del

Maroonthirteen
09-06-2021, 07:39 PM
Because he didn't test negative?

So you're saying OM isn't very smart? Have a GA test or just say he isn't pos. Twice. He didn't seem to be sick sick on the interview earlier.