PDA

View Full Version : Went to my first high school game in almost 30 years tonight

starkvegasdawg
09-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Forgot how much fun they were despite my team getting run over like a hesitant squirrel. Only thing is after a play I kept wanting to look up at the Jumbotron to see the replay. Just something about football on Friday and Saturday nights that Sunday can't match.

HoopsDawg
09-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Forgot how much fun they were despite my team getting run over like a hesitant squirrel. Only thing is after a play I kept wanting to look up at the Jumbotron to see the replay. Just something about football on Friday and Saturday nights that Sunday can't match.

high school football is a blast.

starkvegasdawg
09-03-2021, 10:38 PM
Can tell my daughter is a teenager. Disappeared with her friends when she got there. Walked by twice and straight up ghosted me each time. Acted like she had never seen me in her life. Made me want to reach out and grab her and with a really pained look on my face tell her loud enough for her friends to hear we needed to go home now because I think I just shit my pants when I tried to fart.

parabrave
09-04-2021, 01:19 AM
Can tell my daughter is a teenager. Disappeared with her friends when she got there. Walked by twice and straight up ghosted me each time. Acted like she had never seen me in her life. Made me want to reach out and grab her and with a really pained look on my face tell her loud enough for her friends to hear we needed to go home now because I think I just shit my pants when I tried to fart.

Well at least she didnt walk around with a phone stuck to her nose.