PDA

View Full Version : Myles Mason

Cowbell
09-01-2021, 01:22 PM
Do you guys remember the melt that happened on here when we lost this kid to Arkansas in 2018..He is now transferred to LaTech and we will see him starting at corner on Saturday

KOdawg1
09-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Let's light his ass up

dawgman15
09-01-2021, 01:29 PM
We're going to throw all over him

Irondawg
09-01-2021, 01:34 PM
We basically lost him and then turned up the heat and got Brule.

We won that trade in a landslide

FISHDAWG
09-01-2021, 01:38 PM
We basically lost him and then turned up the heat and got Brule.

We won that trade in a landslide

I'll take that all day long

confucius say
09-01-2021, 01:58 PM
Exhibit number 118 as to why most freak outs over recruiting are unwarranted.

Lord McBuckethead
09-01-2021, 03:30 PM
I still say, if CJ Johnson would have came here along with that WR that year and Cam the Next year, we would have been beating Oregon in the NC.

Captain Falcon
09-01-2021, 04:18 PM
I still say, if CJ Johnson would have came here along with that WR that year and Cam the Next year, we would have been beating Oregon in the NC.

You could have just said Cam and left it at that. CJ Johnson was not a difference maker in college and I'm not sure what WR you are even talking about.

Dawgfan77
09-01-2021, 05:07 PM
You could have just said Cam and left it at that. CJ Johnson was not a difference maker in college and I'm not sure what WR you are even talking about.

PAT Paterson

bulldawg28
09-02-2021, 01:24 AM

Or maybe the WR Snoop Brassell from South Panola. He wasted his talent going to Ole Miss

Reason2succeed
09-02-2021, 01:29 AM
Or maybe the WR Snoop Brassell from South Panola. He wasted his talent going to Ole Miss

Coaching and culture can go a long way but it usually doesn?t change poor character kids into good characters. However it can elevate good character kids in to great student athletes. I suspect some of these guys still wouldn?t have worked out at State.

bulldawg28
09-02-2021, 05:53 AM
Coaching and culture can go a long way but it usually doesn?t change poor character kids into good characters. However it can elevate good character kids in to great student athletes. I suspect some of these guys still wouldn?t have worked out at State.

I agree. I think ******* culture would have brought out a better player and character.

Bothrops
09-02-2021, 10:41 PM
PAT Paterson

That guy was awesome, if it's the one that went to Tennessee I'm thinking about.

Captain Falcon
09-03-2021, 05:24 AM
That guy was awesome, if it's the one that went to Tennessee I'm thinking about.

You?re thinking of Cordarrelle Patterson. Pat Pat was from Noxubee County and went to Ole Miss. Turned out to be a major bust.

Dawgfan77
09-03-2021, 07:29 AM
You?re thinking of Cordarrelle Patterson. Pat Pat was from Noxubee County and went to Ole Miss. Turned out to be a major bust.

Correct. I ran into a then assistant coach after signing day that year and I said so coach what happened. He shook his head and said they offered him a lot of money, and the sad part was he wanted to got to state his family took the money and he went to OM. He then left the team, we had a deal worked out when he transferred to EMCC, but Pat has been burned so bad he quit football all together.

Maverick91
09-03-2021, 08:22 AM
Correct. I ran into a then assistant coach after signing day that year and I said so coach what happened. He shook his head and said they offered him a lot of money, and the sad part was he wanted to got to state his family took the money and he went to OM. He then left the team, we had a deal worked out when he transferred to EMCC, but Pat has been burned so bad he quit football all together.

That is very sad! I cannot imagine how many kids have their lives "destroyed" for payouts to family.