Is he going to have one this week?

TrapGame
09-01-2021, 09:45 AM
https://youtu.be/dmukksUwJM8

Maverick91
09-01-2021, 10:22 AM
https://youtu.be/dmukksUwJM8

Preciate it!

Interesting that he said Austin is ahead of Wally.

Lord McBuckethead
09-01-2021, 03:49 PM
Preciate it!

Interesting that he said Austin is ahead of Wally.

He is smoking something that he doesn't personally approve of. Walley is our best WR, no doubt about it.
Although, like most things, these press conferences are hellova stupid. Nothing gained by even having it.

Lord McBuckethead
09-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Alright, I have to comment.

How come we cannot get a good action shot of Leach doing something that looks better than his pose shown here?
Everything we produce and distribute as a program needs to be vetted and massaged to meet our overall perception goals. Details matter. Dude looks like a slob on that front image to the video.
I either want him to look like he is having a good time with the team or looking like a total hard ass. This just looks uninterested and lazy.

Lord McBuckethead
09-01-2021, 03:52 PM
Alright, during the first 4 seconds of the video..... guys position the camera, podium, etc in a position where you don't have a bunch of shadows crossing the talent.
Looks like amateur hour.
Do we not have someone that is thinking about this stuff? It's not that damn hard and I believe this stuff is covered day one of class.

Maverick91
09-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Alright, I have to comment.

How come we cannot get a good action shot of Leach doing something that looks better than his pose shown here?
Everything we produce and distribute as a program needs to be vetted and massaged to meet our overall perception goals. Details matter. Dude looks like a slob on that front image to the video.
I either want him to look like he is having a good time with the team or looking like a total hard ass. This just looks uninterested and lazy.

Good point! It is a very non flattering photo from practice.

Lord McBuckethead
09-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Just so you know, you could rotate the background 45 degrees either way and it would keep the sunlight directly out of his eyes an allow the shadows to move off the backdrop as well.

OLJWales
09-01-2021, 07:48 PM
Leach admits he's a sloppy dresser no big deal he's always looked like that

was21
09-02-2021, 09:39 AM
Nap time if so