PDA

View Full Version : Pats Cut Cam

Indndawg
08-31-2021, 01:13 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-cut-cam-newton-cowboys-texans-among-landing-spots-for-the-former-league-mvp/

Commercecomet24
08-31-2021, 01:59 PM
He's been in physical decline for a couple years now. He has the arm strength of Petyon Manning at the end of his career. Not much need in the nfl for a QB who can just run the read option.

parabrave
08-31-2021, 02:49 PM
And replace him with Matt Jones. Karma. I think M Jones will end up being a very good QB. I wished the Saints wouldve picked him.

Jack Lambert
08-31-2021, 03:25 PM
And replace him with Matt Jones. Karma. I think M Jones will end up being a very good QB. I wished the Saints wouldve picked him.

My NFL viewership was on life support because of the Saints. Someone in their head office tripped on the cord and unplugged it when they brought that rapist in to be the QB.

DownwardDawg
08-31-2021, 03:38 PM
What a shame...***

Extendedcab
08-31-2021, 03:53 PM
My NFL viewership was on life support because of the Saints. Someone in their head office tripped on the cord and unplugged it when they brought that rapist in to be the QB.

Why should his personal life be of any concern to fans? They just want a good athlete so they can win - right?!********

I agree with you!! I was poking fun at the win at all costs, no moral backbone crowd! I lost interest in pro sports, of any kind, a few years ago! College athletes are now for all intent and purposes pro athletes, they are getting paid to play, so it looks like for the foreseeable future I will be watching high school sports.

Reason2succeed
08-31-2021, 05:09 PM
I?m not taking up for Winston but which rapist are you talking about? The NFL has and has had plenty of rapists and sexual assaulters. Bret Favre, Big Ben, Deshaun Watson, etc.

BeardoMSU
08-31-2021, 05:41 PM
I?m not taking up for Winston but which rapist are you talking about? The NFL has and has had plenty of rapists and sexual assaulters. Bret Favre, Big Ben, Deshaun Watson, etc.

Famous Jameis.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnxiousFragrantAntelope-max-1mb.gif

bulldawg28
08-31-2021, 06:11 PM

You could add Peyton Manning and his incident as well.

Turfdawg67
08-31-2021, 06:34 PM
Did I see McKinley was cut today too?

BeardoMSU
08-31-2021, 06:39 PM
Did I see McKinley was cut today too?

Yep. He'll get picked up somewhere, tho.