PDA

View Full Version : Just broke down and bought season tickets

starkvegasdawg
08-26-2021, 07:05 PM
Being fully vaxed and having Covid now I should be about as antibodied up as one can get. Now let's hope Leach has his second year improvement.

Offshore Dawg
08-27-2021, 11:26 AM
Have a large time. If I lived in Starkvegas I too would have season tickets. However living 5 hours away I stopped buying after 40 years.

RocketDawg
08-27-2021, 05:04 PM
Have a large time. If I lived in Starkvegas I too would have season tickets. However living 5 hours away I stopped buying after 40 years.

Yeah, me too. I'm only about 3.5-4 hours away, but that's a tiring hike so I stopped with tickets 2 years ago.

RocketDawg
08-27-2021, 05:04 PM
Did you ever get very sick with Covid? Fully well now?

starkvegasdawg
08-27-2021, 05:57 PM
Did you ever get very sick with Covid? Fully well now?

No. Symptoms are very mild. Little congestion and a cough. Only real symptom I have was I completely lost my sense of smell. And I mean completely. I'll come off my quarantine middle of next week.

confucius say
08-27-2021, 09:45 PM
Glad you're doing ok brother.

starkvegasdawg
08-28-2021, 01:32 AM
Glad you're doing ok brother.

Appreciate it. I was nervous when my test came back positive as I have the top 3 comorbidities for having a bad case of it. First couple of nights I did have bouts of shortness of breath that worried me, but I had bought a blood oxygen monitor so I could keep track of that and even at the worst I was keeping good readings on it so I knew no reason to go to the hospital.