PDA

View Full Version : They're Coming After ND

ShotgunDawg
08-26-2021, 12:53 PM
I've been waiting for cancel culture to get to these guys. It was bound too early once you accept that it'll never stop.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1430534155021000705?s=21

FISHDAWG
08-26-2021, 01:17 PM
How on earth did they find a Leprechaun to survey ??

BulldogDX55
08-26-2021, 01:20 PM
I've been waiting for cancel culture to get to these guys. It was bound too early once you accept that it'll never stop.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1430534155021000705?s=21

"Notre Dame’s luck ran out Wednesday when its Fighting Irish leprechaun was slammed for being the fourth most offensive college football team mascot in the nation, according to a new survey.

The little green guy caught heat for cultural appropriation — with critics calling him a disparaging symbol of Irish Catholics— after ranking only slightly better than San Diego State’s Aztec Warrior, Florida State’s Osceola and Renegade and the University of Hawaii’s Vili the Warrior, according to a survey by the sports apparel company Quality Logo Products."

A survey from a small apparel company doesn't mean shit. We don't even know the methodology and the New York Post sensationalized it like everything else. We don't know what question they asked, how they asked it, if possible answers were provided, etc., but I'd be willing to bet it's not a professional poll.

Chill. Nothing bad has happened to you or anyone else over stuff like this. Your life isn't worse in any measurable way.

StateDawg44
08-26-2021, 01:26 PM
"Notre Dame?s luck ran out Wednesday when its Fighting Irish leprechaun was slammed for being the fourth most offensive college football team mascot in the nation, according to a new survey.

The little green guy caught heat for cultural appropriation ? with critics calling him a disparaging symbol of Irish Catholics? after ranking only slightly better than San Diego State?s Aztec Warrior, Florida State?s Osceola and Renegade and the University of Hawaii?s Vili the Warrior, according to a survey by the sports apparel company Quality Logo Products."

A survey from a small apparel company doesn't mean shit. We don't even know the methodology and the New York Post sensationalized it like everything else. We don't know what question they asked, how they asked it, if possible answers were provided, etc., but I'd be willing to bet it's not a professional poll.

Chill. Nothing bad has happened to you or anyone else over stuff like this. Your life isn't worse in any measurable way.

While I understand what you're saying. And I'm not arguing against what you are saying. I couldn't care less about this other than when does it stop.

That and your 3rd paragraph nails it on the head. EXCEPT people don't and won't think that way and won't ask those questions.

They will just read the headline get a pitchfork and point their faux aggression at a leprechaun until they are told what else they should be offended about.

ETA: ND may earn a tiny morsel of my respect if this blows up into a story and they don't back down. If they do then I guess it's no different than what I expected to happen and my life will continue just like it was.

Extendedcab
08-26-2021, 01:34 PM
A frog put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. Before some says this is not true, it is not whether the frog will indeed stay in the pot or not but it is a warning.

It is a warning about the slow erosion of liberties, rewriting of history, cancelling traditions or any other slow threat you want to talk about.

If someone or a group said your last name was offensive, would you change it? Before you say yes, think about your own family, its history, traditions, values and even pride in who you are.

This movement is insane!

Maverick91
08-26-2021, 01:35 PM
Have we interviewed any bulldogs? Do we know if they are tired of representing us? Do we know if we have given them the forum to complain about their forced representation of our University?

BulldogDX55
08-26-2021, 01:36 PM
While I understand what you're saying. And I'm not arguing against what you are saying. I couldn't care less about this other than when does it stop.

That and your 3rd paragraph nails it on the head. EXCEPT people don't and won't think that way and won't ask those questions.

They will just read the headline get a pitchfork and point their faux aggression at a leprechaun until they are told what else they should be offended about.

ETA: ND may earn a tiny morsel of my respect if this blows up into a story and they don't back down. If they do then I guess it's no different than what I expected to happen and my life will continue just like it was.

There's no actual movement to get that mascot removed anywhere. It's just the NYP trying to piss people off for clicks and judging by the existence of this thread, they got exactly what they wanted.

I hope Shotgun reads this and understands that what he just experienced was falling prey to propaganda.

To answer your question on when it ends, the answer is probably soon - there's not a ton of bad ones remaining. The rule really should be to not turn a culture into a mascot if the people choosing the name's ancestors murdered the shit out of the mascot's people. No one is actually criticizing The Fightin' Irish because Fightin Irish people chose the name.

Maverick91
08-26-2021, 01:37 PM
Also, if we are going to cancel something shouldn't the name "Ole Miss" be canceled? I think its Scooba has it in his post the origin of that saying now name.

TrapGame
08-26-2021, 01:37 PM
They ain't magically delicious.

https://idiotprufs.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/lucky-charms-leprechaun.jpg?w=584

BeardoMSU
08-26-2021, 01:38 PM
An interesting duality at play here, lol.

New York Post: Cancel Culture is horrible!
Also New York Post: we're going to megaphone this sensationalized story about a tiny "poll" nobody knows about to combat Cancel Culture!

BeardoMSU
08-26-2021, 01:38 PM
They ain't magically delicious.

https://idiotprufs.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/lucky-charms-leprechaun.jpg?w=584

No more than medium-rare.**

BeardoMSU
08-26-2021, 01:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqa7QL2RKi4&ab_channel=PaulieIASIP

BulldogDX55
08-26-2021, 03:03 PM
Also, if we are going to cancel something shouldn't the name "Ole Miss" be canceled? I think its Scooba has it in his post the origin of that saying now name.

It's literally old timey slang for the slave owners wife. It really ought to go.

Frankly, I hope they keep it and we make a concerted effort to make sure everyone is highly aware of that fact.

Maverick91
08-26-2021, 03:06 PM
It's literally old timey slang for the slave owners wife. It really ought to go.

Frankly, I hope they keep it and we make a concerted effort to make sure everyone is highly aware of that fact.

It really is just funny that even after all that happened in 2020 their name never got brought up.

Commercecomet24
08-26-2021, 03:42 PM
Funny thing they list fsu Osceola and Renegade being offensive. Well guess what? They have the approval and blessing of the Seminole Nation. This stuff is getting ridiculous! People got to much time on their hands!

Dawgology
08-26-2021, 03:46 PM
I?m Irish and not in the least offended.

TrapGame
08-26-2021, 03:52 PM

I'm not Irish, but my liver is.***

Extendedcab
08-26-2021, 04:15 PM

So am I (68% according to Ancestry), and I am not offended either.

smootness
08-26-2021, 04:21 PM
Funny thing they list fsu Osceola and Renegade being offensive. Well guess what? They have the approval and blessing of the Seminole Nation. This stuff is getting ridiculous! People got to much time on their hands!

This.

Also, lol on Notre Dame's mascot being offensive. They have the approval and blessing of Irish Catholics considering...it is an Irish Catholic school. And Irish Catholics freaking looooooooooove Notre Dame and its mascot.

Dolphus Raymond
08-26-2021, 04:24 PM
Who is ?they??

BulldogDX55
08-26-2021, 05:43 PM
Who is ?they??

1200 yahoos who took a survey with unknown methodology given by a small sporting goods company.

BeardoMSU
08-26-2021, 06:15 PM
I'm not Irish, but my liver is.***

thread/

msstate7
08-26-2021, 07:49 PM

White people always telling minorities what they should offended by

Commercecomet24
08-27-2021, 10:39 AM
This.

Also, lol on Notre Dame's mascot being offensive. They have the approval and blessing of Irish Catholics considering...it is an Irish Catholic school. And Irish Catholics freaking looooooooooove Notre Dame and its mascot.

Right on!

SheltonChoked
08-27-2021, 11:08 AM
"Notre Dame?s luck ran out Wednesday when its Fighting Irish leprechaun was slammed for being the fourth most offensive college football team mascot in the nation, according to a new survey.

The little green guy caught heat for cultural appropriation ? with critics calling him a disparaging symbol of Irish Catholics? after ranking only slightly better than San Diego State?s Aztec Warrior, Florida State?s Osceola and Renegade and the University of Hawaii?s Vili the Warrior, according to a survey by the sports apparel company Quality Logo Products."

Since FSU's Seminole Mascot is a 17'ing Florida Seminole Indian, and is blessed by the Seminole Nation, FSU says 17 you about it's "offensive logo". https://unicomm.fsu.edu/messages/relationship-seminole-tribe-florida/

As for Vili the Warrior, he retired as UH mascot in 2012...

And a "fighting Irish" would be bothersome if it was the Mississippi College mascot, and not a Roman Catholic University. Making fun of yourself should be OK.

More historically offensive is the Holy Cross Crusaders, but more don't know enough about what happened then to be offended. I guess we should be glad there is not a Catholic Inquisitors mascot...

Commercecomet24
08-27-2021, 11:13 AM
Since FSU's Seminole Mascot is a 17'ing Florida Seminole Indian, and is blessed by the Seminole Nation, FSU says 17 you about it's "offensive logo". https://unicomm.fsu.edu/messages/relationship-seminole-tribe-florida/

And a "fighting Irish" would be bothersome if it was the Mississippi College mascot, and not a Roman Catholic University. Making fun of yourself should be OK.

More historically offensive is the Holy Cross Crusaders, but more don't know enough about what happened then to be offended. I guess we should be glad there is not a Catholic Inquisitors mascot...

Have some Rep!

BeardoMSU
08-27-2021, 11:34 AM

Thank you. Someone brings these examples up every time there is a freakout over this topic, and yet they always forget...

BulldogDX55
08-27-2021, 11:39 AM
Thank you. Someone brings these examples up every time there is a freakout over this topic, and yet they always forget...

Some folks forget about the existence of nuance and the fact that not every situation is the same.

Also, non-scientific polls are straight up garbage, and if you get mad about the results of one then they accomplished their goal.

TrapGame
08-27-2021, 11:39 AM

https://i.redd.it/92lxvhc1dkm11.jpg

BeardoMSU
08-27-2021, 12:23 PM
https://i.redd.it/92lxvhc1dkm11.jpg

Motion for new ND fight song.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adw2QqyCxKg&ab_channel=SouthParkHD

Jack Lambert
08-27-2021, 03:21 PM
PETA is WOKE so don't be surprise one day.******

SheltonChoked
08-27-2021, 04:02 PM

OT: Based on how close MSU is to Nanih Waiya, it would have been cool for MSU to have been the Choctaws and had a similar relationship with the Tribe. But based on the history of MS and the Tribe, it's unlikely it would have been a beneficial relationship for either.

TheLostDawg
08-27-2021, 04:50 PM
"only slightly better than San Diego State?s Aztec Warrior, Florida State?s Osceola and Renegade and the University of Hawaii?s Vili the Warrior, according to a survey by the sports apparel company Quality Logo Products.".

This is where they lose all credibility. People of those heritages embrace those mascots. However they never say anything about "ole Miss".
I'm just waiting on the day someone tags/messages AOC (or one of the super liberals) the article about the origin of the ole Miss name and see what shakes out.

RocketDawg
08-27-2021, 04:51 PM
Ridiculous. Nothing wrong with Notre Dame's mascot.

OLJWales
08-28-2021, 09:27 AM
Because Catholics were frowned upon for so long, JFK was our first Catholic Prez. Looks like we're going backwards.

OLJWales
08-28-2021, 09:29 AM
Pretty sure I'll hafta change my last name fore long.

BulldogDX55
08-28-2021, 10:52 AM
Ridiculous. Nothing wrong with Notre Dame's mascot.

Because Catholics were frowned upon for so long, JFK was our first Catholic Prez. Looks like we're going backwards.

Read the rest of the thread. No one is coming for anything. It was a BS poll by a sporting goods company that doesn't reveal its methodology. Stop being snowflakes.

Offshore Dawg
08-28-2021, 02:04 PM

Everything going WOKE is going backwards, Really what gives these ass holes credibility to change anything.

OLJWales
08-28-2021, 02:51 PM
Read the rest of the thread. No one is coming for anything. It was a BS poll by a sporting goods company that doesn't reveal its methodology. Stop being snowflakes.
The Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians say "HI"

R2Dawg
08-30-2021, 11:52 AM
A frog put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. Before some says this is not true, it is not whether the frog will indeed stay in the pot or not but it is a warning.

It is a warning about the slow erosion of liberties, rewriting of history, cancelling traditions or any other slow threat you want to talk about.

If someone or a group said your last name was offensive, would you change it? Before you say yes, think about your own family, its history, traditions, values and even pride in who you are.

This movement is insane!

Spot on cab. The drip, drip of soft water will erode a hard rock in enough time.

The movement is insane but make no mistake it is intentional and they know what they are doing. Most are just too asleep to see what is going on. This started in the school systems many years ago and now these people are adults. This is exactly how Russia and Germany took over their people too.

BulldogDX55
08-30-2021, 12:06 PM
The Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians say "HI"

A slur and a red-faced mascot. They deserve to be left in the past.

Tell me, how does getting rid of obviously racist mascots make your life worse in any measurable way?

R2Dawg
08-30-2021, 01:18 PM

Tell me, how does getting rid of obviously racist mascots make your life worse in any measurable way?

Since color matters so much to you what color is everyone's face supposed to be? Any color you choose is going to be wrong to someone. It ain't about color like so many are pushing. Color doesn't matter or it ain't supposed to per MLK (and he is right).

SheltonChoked
08-30-2021, 02:25 PM

A buck toothed, Red faced, racist caricature, mascot.

Same with Washington Redskins. A slur on the lines of the N word. If it was the yellowskins with a slant eyed asian person, it's the same.

If Cleveland or Washington had a tribe that helped make the mascot, and approved, there would not have been an issue.

thf24
08-30-2021, 03:12 PM
Since color matters so much to you what color is everyone's face supposed to be? Any color you choose is going to be wrong to someone. It ain't about color like so many are pushing. Color doesn't matter or it ain't supposed to per MLK (and he is right).

You're right, it's not the color itself that's the problem. No one arguing with any rationality is saying it is. The problem is the caricatured, derogatory features associated with the color of these mascots in question.

Look at FSU. Practically none have a problem with their mascot because all their imagery is a respectful, dignified representation of the Native American tribe that inspired it. Not so much the case when someone's ethnicity is represented by a comically deformed cartoon.

Irondawg
08-30-2021, 03:17 PM
Also I think I saw this survey and it had less than 1,000 respondents so take it for what it?s worth

OLJWales
08-30-2021, 09:58 PM
A buck toothed, Red faced, racist caricature, mascot.

Neither were an issue till white wokeness made them so. Just cuz you woke don't make you right.

Same with Washington Redskins. A slur on the lines of the N word. If it was the yellowskins with a slant eyed asian person, it's the same.

If Cleveland or Washington had a tribe that helped make the mascot, and approved, there would not have been an issue.
Neither teams mascot was an issue till white wokeness made them issues. Just cuz you woke don't make you right

BeardoMSU
08-30-2021, 10:38 PM
Neither teams mascot was an issue till white wokeness made them issues. Just cuz you woke don't make you right

Simply not true.

Here is Russell Means, one of most prolific and important (if not the most important) activists for Native American rights in our country's history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doc7rKwuieU&ab_channel=clevelandlivemusic

Though not pertaining to mascots, this is a rather famous senate testimony he gave years ago regarding the federal control over Lakota Sioux sacred land of the Black Hills. Compelling stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVANRroxuOo&t=176s&ab_channel=C-SPAN

Speaking of the Lakota...I'm sure you all remember massacre of Wounded Knee; in the aftermath of which, the US Govt awarded 20 Medals of Honor? Holy hell....

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
08-30-2021, 11:11 PM

No Way......LITERALLY??? OR is it ACTUALLY an old timey slang for the slave owners wife??? Tell us ACTUALLY what do you mean??

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
08-30-2021, 11:15 PM
White people always telling minorities what they should offended by

So what's your point 7?

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
08-30-2021, 11:33 PM
OT: "it would have been cool for MSU to have been the Choctaws."

WRONG x 100

Duckdog
08-31-2021, 08:03 AM
Simply not true.

Here is Russell Means, one of most prolific and important (if not the most important) activists for Native American rights in our country's history.

Though not pertaining to mascots, this is a rather famous senate testimony he gave years ago regarding the federal control over Lakota Sioux sacred land of the Black Hills. Compelling stuff.

Speaking of the Lakota...I'm sure you all remember massacre of Wounded Knee; in the aftermath of which, the US Govt awarded 20 Medals of Honor? Holy hell....

So what, they lost. You act like if native americans would have won the westward migration they would have been an accepting peaceful people. GIVE ME A BREAK

secfan22
08-31-2021, 08:28 AM
This is where they lose all credibility. People of those heritages embrace those mascots. However they never say anything about "ole Miss".
I'm just waiting on the day someone tags/messages AOC (or one of the super liberals) the article about the origin of the ole Miss name and see what shakes out.

Actually we don't. "Ole Miss" has always been taught as a wish to return to the Ole Mississippi way of life, ie slavery. When my cousin played fball there (of course against out wishes) we would only buy things that spelled out University of Miss, and not Ole Miss because of negative connotations associated with it. Now, do I think some things are taken to far, absolutely.

secfan22
08-31-2021, 08:30 AM
I guess his point is unless you actually live with it, you can't really say how or what someone should be offended by. imo

OLJWales
08-31-2021, 12:21 PM
Simply not true.

Doesn't matter 2021. The vast majority of Indians didn't give a shit. Just a SJW Crusade to divide us.

Bothrops
08-31-2021, 12:52 PM
Doesn't matter 2021. The vast majority of Indians didn't give a shit. Just a SJW Crusade to divide us.

White SJW trash redesigned and reinvented racism, then manipulated the government until they became woke. And here we are today.

BulldogDX55
08-31-2021, 12:55 PM
So what, they lost. You act like if native americans would have won the westward migration they would have been an accepting peaceful people. GIVE ME A BREAK

Do you not realize how incredibly racist this statement is?

What do people from India have to do with this? Have you interviewed most of them? Why would they care about American sports teams?

Duckdog
08-31-2021, 01:54 PM
Do you not realize how incredibly racist this statement is?

What do people from India have to do with this? Have you interviewed most of them? Why would they care about American sports teams?

Please explain how its racist.

secfan22
08-31-2021, 02:36 PM

Its probably the "accepting peaceful" part since they involuntarily was forced westward. Idk

SheltonChoked
08-31-2021, 03:46 PM
Chief Wahoo was protested as a racist bigoted mascot since at least 1972 in Cleveland.

That you don't know that, doesn't make it not true.

SheltonChoked
08-31-2021, 03:50 PM
Pretty sure the point was The US Government rewarded Genocide.

What the US did to the native americans is as bad as any other genocide. This is not a attempt to make you feel guilty, or assign current blame. Just facts. The US killed millions to make settling space for it's chosen people.

Same as Spain, the UK, Portugal, etc.

SheltonChoked
08-31-2021, 03:55 PM

Are you serious that you don't know?

Let's do it this way. It was an genocide. What was the famous genocide in europe in the 1940's called? If a german soccer club was called the {insert name of people they killed} and had a mascot with exaggerated cartoon features, would you think it was ok?

If someone then said "So what, they {died}. You act like if {jews and poles} won the {east}ward migration they would have been an accepting peaceful people. GIVE ME A BREAK". Would you consider that racist?

OLJWales
08-31-2021, 04:02 PM

What the US did to the native americans is as bad as any other genocide. This is not a attempt to make you feel guilty, or assign current blame. Just facts. The US killed millions to make settling space for it's chosen people.

As bad as any other genocide? Laughing my ass off

OLJWales
08-31-2021, 04:08 PM

Are you serious that you don't know?

Let's do it this way. It was an genocide. What was the famous genocide in europe in the 1940's called? If a german soccer club was called the {insert name of people they killed} and had a mascot with exaggerated cartoon features, would you think it was ok?

If someone then said "So what, they {died}. You act like if {jews and poles} won the {east}ward migration they would have been an accepting peaceful people. GIVE ME A BREAK". Would you consider that racist?

Indians war and slaughter their own people before the white man ever got here. And we didn't line Indians up and take him to a gas chamber dumbass. Quit acting like white people the only people that ever screwed over other folks get a grip. It was a freaking War oh, we wanted to settle and I didn't want to make you a lot of us as well in the war. And what developed was the greatest country in the history of the world no other place has done more to improve The Human Condition than the United States of America.

OLJWales
08-31-2021, 04:10 PM

Sorry for the grammatical errors on the voice text

Duckdog
08-31-2021, 06:39 PM
Indians war and slaughter their own people before the white man ever got here. And we didn't line Indians up and take him to a gas chamber dumbass. Quit acting like white people the only people that ever screwed over other folks get a grip. It was a freaking War oh, we wanted to settle and I didn't want to make you a lot of us as well in the war. And what developed was the greatest country in the history of the world no other place has done more to improve The Human Condition than the United States of America.

Indians were being racists!

secfan22
08-31-2021, 10:07 PM
[Spoken like someone part of the majority, but go off

QUOTE=OLJWales;1356448]Indians war and slaughter their own people before the white man ever got here. And we didn't line Indians up and take him to a gas chamber dumbass. Quit acting like white people the only people that ever screwed over other folks get a grip. It was a freaking War oh, we wanted to settle and I didn't want to make you a lot of us as well in the war. And what developed was the greatest country in the history of the world no other place has done more to improve The Human Condition than the United States of America.[/QUOTE]

SheltonChoked
09-01-2021, 09:00 AM
European ethnic groups warred and slaughter their own people before the Germany was a country . And we didn't line ethnic european groups up and give them smallpox, dumbass. Quit acting like ethnic Europeans the only people that ever screwed over other folks get a grip. It was a freaking War oh, we wanted to settle and I didn't want to make you a lot of us as well in the war.

FIFY

And again, I'm not attacking, or trying to make you feel like less of an American, just reminding you that our history is not clean. And if the German soccer team was named after a jewish racial slur, and had a big nosed jew holding a bag of gold as a mascot, there would be a huge outcry.

That America is the greatest country in the world now doesn't matter. Europe and the countries and colonies in American killed off the people living here to make room for themselves, Lebensraum is the word for it in German.

OLJWales
09-01-2021, 11:22 AM

FIFY

And again, I'm not attacking, or trying to make you feel like less of an American, just reminding you that our history is not clean. And if the German soccer team was named after a jewish racial slur, and had a big nosed jew holding a bag of gold as a mascot, there would be a huge outcry.

That America is the greatest country in the world now doesn't matter. Europe and the countries and colonies in American killed off the people living here to make room for themselves, Lebensraum is the word for it in German.

Comparing Nazis to cowboys is fake news. When we first got here Indians made a routine of kicking our ass. Sometimes we got along sometimes we didn't. What develop what is the greatest nation in the history of the world nobody has ever done what we've done to improve the global condition.. when I imagine how many underage children are being raped tonight because of human sex trafficking I don't give a rat's ass what the Washington DC football team's name is; all I know is that getting bent out of shape about something like that is ridiculous oh, just leave it the f*** alone

OLJWales
09-01-2021, 12:15 PM

I find it amazing how are you social justice Warriors think you're childish bullshits actually making the world a better place to live. You just making things worse you don't know how to leave people the f*** alone

BulldogDX55
09-01-2021, 12:20 PM
Comparing Nazis to cowboys is fake news. When we first got here Indians made a routine of kicking our ass. Sometimes we got along sometimes we didn't. What develop what is the greatest nation in the history of the world nobody has ever done what we've done to improve the global condition.. when I imagine how many underage children are being raped tonight because of human sex trafficking I don't give a rat's ass what the Washington DC football team's name is; all I know is that getting bent out of shape about something like that is ridiculous oh, just leave it the f*** alone

We killed 55 million natives dude. That's about ten holocausts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/climate-changed-after-europeans-killed-indigenous-americans-2019-2#:~:text=Between%201492%20and%201600%2C%2090,smal lpox%2C%20measles%2C%20and%20influenza.

Also, for someone who doesn't care, you sure are getting bent out of shape. This affects Natives because it affects how they're viewed in society. It doesn't affect you because you aren't a Native, so why are you getting so angry about this?

OLJWales
09-01-2021, 12:28 PM

We killed 55 million natives dude. That's about ten holocausts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/climate-changed-after-europeans-killed-indigenous-americans-2019-2#:~:text=Between%201492%20and%201600%2C%2090,smal lpox%2C%20measles%2C%20and%20influenza.

Also, for someone who doesn't care, you sure are getting bent out of shape. This affects Natives because it affects how they're viewed in society. It doesn't affect you because you aren't a Native, so why are you getting so angry about this?

Because dumb ass s*** that don't make a f***. We weren't f****** with you childish folks, y'all are the ones throwing temper tantrums in marching in the streets for meaningless bulshit I just leave us the f*** alone all right?

FISHDAWG
09-01-2021, 12:41 PM
As bad as any other genocide? Laughing my ass off

yep ... and earlier he claimed we killed "MILLIONS" ... which for me removed any credibility he might have had before ... Maybe he's confusing Indians with Buffalo

BulldogDX55
09-01-2021, 01:02 PM
Because dumb ass s*** that don't make a f***. We weren't f****** with you childish folks, y'all are the ones throwing temper tantrums in marching in the streets for meaningless bulshit I just leave us the f*** alone all right?

Found the snowflake lololol

u mad bro?

Duckdog
09-01-2021, 01:03 PM
yep ... and earlier he claimed we killed "MILLIONS" ... which for me removed any credibility he might have had before ... Maybe he's confusing Indians with Buffalo

Maybe if they just had assimilated they wouldn't have lost everyting

ScoobaDawg
09-01-2021, 01:17 PM

Why Yes. You should.

Same with you DX...

ScoobaDawg
09-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Maybe if they just had assimilated they wouldn't have lost everyting

And I don't know if you are trolling or just that close minded... but wow.