PDA

View Full Version : Another Positive Post

Lord McBuckethead
08-25-2021, 12:36 PM
Leach is our head coach. He wins literally everywhere he has ever been. I truly believe our WRs will get it done this year, along with the OL. Beginning of a new era.

We are Baseball National Champions for about 56 days now. Feels good.

We have every opportunity to do what needs to be done to win here. We just have to make the plays.

Jaden Walley is the real deal. I am guessing he has 1000 yards receiving this year and I bet he has some carries too.

Our kicking game is good.

Tulu running kicks back is a threat.

Due to year 0 last year, we have tons of experience coming back and now that experience actually just finished their first fall camp.

Proof is in the pudding, but I am high on this team. They are going to stumble, but we have the parts to get it done.

Edited to add, for the first time in my lifetime we have the entire coaching staff returning. That has been very understated so far this year. When was the last time that actually happened at MSU?

Jack Lambert
08-25-2021, 12:42 PM
Leach has been at every school he HC for 8 years plus. I feel pretty good about him.

TrapGame
08-25-2021, 12:51 PM
Leach is our head coach. He wins literally everywhere he has ever been. I truly believe our WRs will get it done this year, along with the OL. Beginning of a new era.

We are Baseball National Champions for about 56 days now. Feels good.

We have every opportunity to do what needs to be done to win here. We just have to make the plays.

Jaden Walley is the real deal. I am guessing he has 1000 yards receiving this year and I bet he has some carries too.

Our kicking game is good.

Tulu running kicks back is a threat.

Due to year 0 last year, we have tons of experience coming back and now that experience actually just finished their first fall camp.

Proof is in the pudding, but I am high on this team. They are going to stumble, but we have the parts to get it done.

Edited to add, for the first time in my lifetime we have the entire coaching staff returning. That has been very understated so far this year. When was the last time that actually happened at MSU?

https://c.tenor.com/EJaVyLMgGDAAAAAM/yeah-well.gif

Since everyone's got 'em and shit.****

Seriously, great post.

PMDawg
08-25-2021, 12:58 PM

Seriously, great post.

I guess I struck a nerve. Sorry about that.

Tbonewannabe
08-25-2021, 02:21 PM
I am not sold on Leach (might be gun shy from buying into Moorhead's bullshit) but it is at least something different. Leach is a smart guy so hopefully he gets it clicking. He at least has a great track record.

TrapGame
08-25-2021, 02:29 PM
I guess I struck a nerve. Sorry about that.

Is that your opinion?***

(I'm just messing w/ you.)

Maverick91
08-25-2021, 02:41 PM
Amen, keep singing!

Turfdawg67
08-25-2021, 04:23 PM
Let's beat that dead horse... if he runs the ball more, via RBs and QB, this offense should work. If not, prepare for a loooong season.

R2Dawg
08-25-2021, 09:03 PM
Let's beat that dead horse... if he runs the ball more, via RBs and QB, this offense should work. If not, prepare for a loooong season.

Beating and beating. I agree with your post.

TNDawg35
08-25-2021, 10:23 PM

Seriously, great post.

The name's Ferguson...... Turd Ferguson.....

Lord McBuckethead
08-27-2021, 01:29 PM
Having a QB that is willing to run the ball is going to make it might difficult on LBs when the QB gets close to the line of scrimmage. Do they stay back in zone or come after him. If they step up, bigger zones in the middle of the field to throw. If they don't 8 yards. It's almost if the second they get into the drop 8 nonsense, take the free 6 yards and move on.

If they run man against you, cross routes and stop and go verts.

OLJWales
08-27-2021, 01:41 PM
I am not sold on Leach (might be gun shy from buying into Moorhead's bullshit) but it is at least something different. Leach is a smart guy so hopefully he gets it clicking. He at least has a great track record.

We should be sold on Leach based on his resume but he ain't done it here yet. If I buy stock that's performed well the last 20 years, I'm sold cuz I bought it though have yet to be rewarded returns.

Dawgology
08-27-2021, 02:39 PM
The name's Ferguson...... Turd Ferguson.....

I?ll take A Penis Mightier for $400 Trebek.

preachermatt83
08-27-2021, 04:31 PM
I think a ton of people underestimate how awful washington state was when leach arrived.

preachermatt83
08-27-2021, 04:32 PM
And btw, ask any tech fan or any wazzu fan and see if they would take leach back right now

viverlibre
08-27-2021, 04:42 PM
I'd feel much more wooly had Will not laid such an egg in the Spring Game.

OLJWales
08-28-2021, 07:49 AM
Did you forget the asterisk?