PDA

View Full Version : New O-Town Ordinace

Political Hack
11-15-2013, 06:38 PM
they all recruit...

http://djournal.com/news/oxford-considers-adult-entertainment-ordinance/

BogeyGolfer
11-15-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure about this kind of business but we all need to do more. I need to give more and like coach said the entire city, business and community need to play a part. I know many of you hunt, why not take 10-15% of what you spend killing Bambi and give to the university? I know I need to do more. We have to organize our fan base and go all in or we can't compete now or in the future. It will take a grass roots effort to make a difference...

Thick
11-15-2013, 06:52 PM
They pass that, and you'll see more arrests in Oxford then you see in Jackson. Sex, drugs, alcohol, and teen/young adult spirit will be more off the field issues then ever. How many mamas gonna want their boys around tits and ass? Plus it will really put the pressure on Reverend Bucky!

AlSwearengen
11-15-2013, 07:27 PM
damn, a recruit is going to be able to get a blowie at every stop they make on their visit.

InternetDawg
11-16-2013, 05:00 AM
They pass that, and you'll see more arrests in Oxford then you see in Jackson. Sex, drugs, alcohol, and teen/young adult spirit will be more off the field issues then ever. How many mamas gonna want their boys around tits and ass? Plus it will really put the pressure on Reverend Bucky!

nailed it.

codeDawg
11-16-2013, 08:46 AM

No, it won't. Law enforcement is all in too. You may have individuals that can't control themselves, but at this level elite talent can be a little unfocused and still succeed. It's when you have mediocre players screwing around that you have issues.