PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder to the Football players for the next 4 months

Lord McBuckethead
08-20-2021, 02:51 PM
Keep your nose clean. Don't put your dick in crazy. Don't let a night of fun become a life time of obligation. Get a designated driver, you're a damn football player, there are plenty of people that will hang out with you and give you a lift. Have fun with your teammates. Nothing good happens out after 1 a.m.

Seems simple, but probably someone on our team is going to do something stupid between now and Sept 4. It is just a matter of time.

This advice should be on a billboard exiting the football complex.

Edited to add: This crap happens, don't let it be you. You worked too hard for this.

Harrydawg
08-20-2021, 03:28 PM
Thanks. Just sent this to my sons

CaptainObvious
08-20-2021, 03:36 PM
Send it to the Sorority Houses to!😳

Leroy Jenkins
08-20-2021, 03:37 PM
Keep your nose clean. Don't put your dick in crazy. Don't let a night of fun become a life time of obligation. Get a designated driver, you're a damn football player, there are plenty of people that will hang out with you and give you a lift. Have fun with your teammates. Nothing good happens out after 1 a.m.

Seems simple, but probably someone on our team is going to do something stupid between now and Sept 4. It is just a matter of time.

Edited to add: This crap happens, don't let it be you. You worked too hard for this.

Wasting your breath because, "it wont happen to me". The penalty for DUI could be death by firing squad and people would still drive drunk. You know why? Because sober, logical people don't get DUIs, drunken people do.

sleepy dawg
08-20-2021, 05:14 PM
The best stuff begins at 1am.

SilentSteel16
08-20-2021, 08:15 PM
I wish they would sing this as a cadence as they ran sprints or something. This is gold medal stuff !!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-21-2021, 07:46 AM

Anyone ever told you you're really good at telling other people what they should do? Saving the world from itself one post at time.

Lord McBuckethead
08-21-2021, 11:36 AM
Anyone ever told you you're really good at telling other people what they should do? Saving the world from itself one post at time.

Just once again trying to state the simple advice that gets lost through the day to day life. Sometimes people get too busy with the day to day to remember the little decisions matter too.
Sometimes people just need to be reminded of the obvious stuff. It is tough enough being a young person managing life with football responsibilities and social media impacts. Figured all of this was worth sharing.

You never know, maybe one of our players see this and run into one of these situations this week or next month. Maybe it avoids a terrible situation for them. That is all.

It would be awesome if this post actually helps someone out of a situation they could have avoided.

As far as me telling people what to do and your comments, settle down snowflake. It is just advice based on solid life lessons learned by me. They can choose to take this advice or not.

Lord McBuckethead
08-21-2021, 11:40 AM
Send it to the Sorority Houses to!��

that would hurt morale across the entire campus.