PDA

View Full Version : Wyatt response to to Paul ?

TheLostDawg
08-18-2021, 11:34 AM
https://twitter.com/RadioWyatt/status/1427983145735970821?s=19

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/paul-finebaum-explains-why-mike-leach-isnt-a-top-15-coach-in-the-sport/amp/

Cowbell
08-18-2021, 12:08 PM
https://twitter.com/RadioWyatt/status/1427983145735970821?s=19

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/paul-finebaum-explains-why-mike-leach-isnt-a-top-15-coach-in-the-sport/amp/

Matt is a fresh breath of air in bulldog media. Matt - if you read this man keep doing what you're doing. You are great for our University.

Tbonewannabe
08-18-2021, 12:17 PM
I wonder if Paul's sources are in Tuscaloser. He is a giant douchebag and I don't know anyone that actually cares what he thinks.

TrapGame
08-18-2021, 12:36 PM
Finebaum's a massive dick.

William Tecumsah Sherman
08-18-2021, 12:44 PM
Leach doesn?t kiss media ass, so some do not like him.

redstickdawg
08-18-2021, 12:50 PM
I wonder if Paul's sources are in Tuscaloser. He is a giant douchebag and I don't know anyone that actually cares what he thinks.

Definitely he's not worth the time of day, just there to stir up crap. And he is nothing more than a shitstirrer.

DownwardDawg
08-18-2021, 01:11 PM
Wow. Could Paul F be any less informed???

TheLostDawg
08-18-2021, 01:13 PM
Definitely he's not worth the time of day, just there to stir up crap. And he is nothing more than a shitstirrer.

With a new contract. Making $$$. He's got the Alabama fans behind him and it seems that's all that matters to the SEC. I would say ESPN but seems they care about old miss too

Dawgfan77
08-18-2021, 01:31 PM
Finebaum's looks like a massive dick.
FIFY... you're welcome...

Johnson85
08-18-2021, 01:32 PM

He's has to fill hours of show each day, and there's not enough news to do it.

TrapGame
08-18-2021, 01:40 PM

LOL! That is also true!

I think the problem is Leach doesn't kiss Paul's ass like some other coaches do.

Offshore Dawg
08-18-2021, 02:01 PM
Paul is too busy sucking Saint Nick's dick.

Offshore Dawg
08-18-2021, 02:04 PM
He's has to fill hours of show each day, and there's not enough news to do it.

I thought he had enough brain dead, inbred bama fans who can't spell bama as regular callers to take up the time of the entire show.

BeardoMSU
08-18-2021, 02:49 PM
It's interesting...

When we hired Mike, Paul went on and on about how they were "friends" and he's always respected Mike....but since as gone out of his way to always shit all over him. Dude obviously has a weird bone to pick.

Extendedcab
08-18-2021, 03:00 PM
Finebaum's a massive dick.

He would probably like that name! I think he is MUCH SMALLER than he believes!!!

BeardoMSU
08-18-2021, 03:48 PM
He would probably like that name! I think he is MUCH SMALLER than he believes!!!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/e6dD6AB9TtZyE/200.gif
https://i.gifer.com/7FIo.gif

Todd4State
08-18-2021, 04:35 PM
LOL! That is also true!

I think the problem is Leach doesn't kiss Paul's ass like some other coaches do.

The problem is Leach is a threat to win football games unlike the guy from UAB that Finebaum insisted was a "good fit" for MSU.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/e6dD6AB9TtZyE/200.gif
https://i.gifer.com/7FIo.gif

LOL!

LC Dawg
08-18-2021, 04:46 PM
Finebaum: "I wonder how many times Mike Leach has reached out in that community that he lives in to try to develop and further the football cause,”

Translation - "I'm a dick and too lazy to even check for facts before I talk shit about a coach from Mississippi State."

Also, someone should ask Finebaum for all his pictures of Saban hanging out with the locals in Tuscaloosa.

TheLostDawg
08-18-2021, 05:39 PM
Finebaum: "I wonder how many times Mike Leach has reached out in that community that he lives in to try to develop and further the football cause,”

Translation - "I'm a dick and too lazy to even check for facts before I talk shit about a coach from Mississippi State."

Also, someone should ask Finebaum for all his pictures of Saban hanging out with the locals in Tuscaloosa.

This

TaleofTwoDogs
08-18-2021, 07:15 PM

with ears. Can he fly with those things???

Mjoelner34
08-18-2021, 07:21 PM
Finebaum. Pfffft. The last time I saw a head like that, I was taking a leak.

was21
08-19-2021, 09:25 AM
That's because he favors Kiffin over Leach and OM over State...always has

Lord McBuckethead
08-19-2021, 10:23 AM
This

He doesn't need to hang out with the people of Tuscaloosa, he wins.
If you win, you can be an obvious dick to everyone in and outside the program.

So the idea of seeing Nick hanging out with regular students on Thursday night, is a dumb ass idea.
Just count the number of rings he has. Each one is worth a trip through the cotton district where he was throwing 5 million dollars on the street from a party float.

William Tecumsah Sherman
08-19-2021, 10:25 AM
Wyatt discredited Finebaum even more on his podcast today. I?m loving his new podcast, BTW

tcdog70
08-19-2021, 10:58 AM
I remember way back when Tommy Charles whipped paul's ass in a parking lot in B'ham.

PGHBulldogBG
08-19-2021, 11:22 AM
Paul doesn?t want us to be a threat to the upper level SEC teams. He wants State and Ole Miss to just sit at the bottom of the SEC West and when one of the teams has a coach that is a potential threat he gets upset and starts bashing. Leach also is not here to appease people like Paul. He is not a media darling and never will be. He took this job because he truly believes his system will work in the SEC and wants to win. I will be the first to admit I am very skeptical this will work here, but he has a proven track record and I?m willing to give him 3 years to see what happens

NWADAWG
08-19-2021, 01:13 PM
Paul doesn?t want us to be a threat to the upper level SEC teams. He wants State and Ole Miss to just sit at the bottom of the SEC West and when one of the teams has a coach that is a potential threat he gets upset and starts bashing. Leach also is not here to appease people like Paul. He is not a media darling and never will be. He took this job because he truly believes his system will work in the SEC and wants to win. I will be the first to admit I am very skeptical this will work here, but he has a proven track record and I?m willing to give him 3 years to see what happens

I am only partially sold on success level but I am 100% sold on Leach's attitude toward the game. He believes in winning through hard work, discipline, and perfect execution. And, he's not afraid of any team. The elite teams may force us to play a little different, but at least we don't play different because we are scared.

Extendedcab
08-19-2021, 01:48 PM
I am only partially sold on success level but I am 100% sold on Leach's attitude toward the game. He believes in winning through hard work, discipline, and perfect execution. And, he's not afraid of any team. The elite teams may force us to play a little different, but at least we don't play different because we are scared.

Amen, Have seen that too many times through the years! Go Dawgs!

LC Dawg
08-19-2021, 03:41 PM
He doesn't need to hang out with the people of Tuscaloosa, he wins.
If you win, you can be an obvious dick to everyone in and outside the program.

So the idea of seeing Nick hanging out with regular students on Thursday night, is a dumb ass idea.
Just count the number of rings he has. Each one is worth a trip through the cotton district where he was throwing 5 million dollars on the street from a party float.

He didn't win right away. He lost to Sylvester ****ing Croom. And Alabama didn't get better because Saban hung out with the locals. That's the entire point. Mike Leach might not be a top 15 coach but it doesn't have a damn thing to do with how much time he spends hanging out with the people of Starkville. Finebaum was just being a dick about Mike Leach and Mississippi State.

Bothrops
08-19-2021, 05:06 PM
For whatever reason, MSU is the only school Finebaum is known to hate. Which imo, is a good thing. Everytime we win a game against a conference opponent, means a night sweat for him.