PDA

View Full Version : Main Reason Why I Hate The University of Missisippi

DawgsBite34
11-15-2013, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't hate Ole Miss so damn much if it wasn't for their chicken shit, rubber dick fans. Some are decent, most are spoiled little pricks that wear loafers and coasta del mars that wouldn't even know how to tie on their football cleats. I have a twitter and some ****** ass little dick head takes time out of his day almost every day now just to take shots, I could understand about football I can play along with that. But it turns into personal shots and shit that's what I cant stand. Runs out of comebacks to say about sports so we get personal. Ive never been a fan of that..... I don't mind the school honestly I don't, I think they should bring back colonel reb and from Dixie with love and all that but still its little dickheads like that, which is probably about half their fan base that just set me off. Why do yall hate TSUN feel free to give any stories about past Egg Bowl encounters ive had a few #GTHOM

CadaverDawg
11-15-2013, 04:17 PM
The only thing to love is their women. And I'm talking about their actual women...not the dudes that remind you of women, like this..

http://brianfinke.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/ESPN_OleMiss_119.jpg

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab268/bigtitties23337/frat11.jpg

DawgsBite34
11-15-2013, 04:21 PM
The only thing to love is their women. And I'm talking about their actual women...not the dudes that remind you of women, like this..

I cant decide if I wanna punch that guy in the face or just keep laughing at how douchey he looks

Bully13
11-15-2013, 04:23 PM
I can remember going to the egg bowls back in the 80's in jack town and whenever ole miss would do something good their cheers sounded high pitched and feminine ... so irritating ... there is no way a majority of their male fanbase does not take it up the rear on a regular basis

DawgsBite34
11-15-2013, 04:25 PM
The entire fanbase lives in a fairy tale...literally. 3 ''claimed'' national titles but have never been ranked number 1 in any season? Come On Man

DanDority
11-15-2013, 04:27 PM
I can remember going to the egg bowls back in the 80's in jack town and whenever ole miss would do something good their cheers sounded high pitched and feminine ... so irritating ... there is no way a majority of their male fanbase does not take it up the rear on a regular basis

I laughed out loud at this!

TopDog58
11-15-2013, 04:30 PM
I remember those days. Was also weird to see that a large number of their hot ass sorority chicks smoked like chimneys. I think the Marlboro Man was their unofficial mascot.

1998Dawg
11-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Yea I love how they act like they are so damn high n' mighty. Bunch of pricks.

I love how it's always "Msu fans love applebees and Barnhills"..it's nonsense. First, there isnt much wrong with those places to begin with but I go to Olive Garden just about weekly too.

DawgsBite34
11-15-2013, 04:33 PM
Yea I love how they act like they are so damn high n' mighty. Bunch of pricks.

I love how it's always "Msu fans love applebees and Barnhills"..it's nonsense. First, there isnt much wrong with those places to begin with but I go to Olive Garden just about weekly too.

Ole Miss fans love gay bars and stealing pillows from hotels....you tell me who's more respectable

Bully13
11-15-2013, 04:44 PM
The more pillows to bite the better for them

hdc
11-15-2013, 04:53 PM
I have some Ole Miss friends that are exceptions to the rule, but I think you hit the nail on the head. Most of us don't really hate the school, it their fans. The picture posted above is a perfect example.

DawgsBite34
11-15-2013, 04:58 PM
The more pillows to bite the better for them

#HottyToddy bro #WinTheGay

stxdawg
11-15-2013, 04:58 PM
I don't spend any time thinking about the bears. They are irrelevant to me.

gravedigger
11-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Mine is simple. 1978 game. Little fat kid holding a rebel flag waved it in my dad's face outside the stadium. Had I done that with a cowbell my dad would have whipped my ass on the spot. I'd love to go back to that moment.

The beating I took would have been well worth it.

DawgsBite34
11-15-2013, 05:07 PM
Mine is simple. 1978 game. Little fat kid holding a rebel flag waved it in my dad's face outside the stadium. Had I done that with a cowbell my dad would have whipped my ass on the spot. I'd love to go back to that moment.

The beating I took would have been well worth it.

I remember in 2007 I was sitting on the west side upper deck that day, we had gotten the tickets for free. Bunch of ole miss faggots sat up there, all pre game we were going back and forth giving each other hell. Were getting our asses handed to us for 3 and a half quarters then we started the comeback. I was 13.....I gave them so much hell you'd have thought id been in the Marine Corps. I just remember seeing Pegues run that punt back I turn around and give every last one of them the bird it was AWESOME. One lady sat there with her mouth wide open for 5 minutes. Then after the game there were 4 of them left still being pricks, they threw a drink at me and my dad and they had to call the cops to get my pops off of them. They sent this little kid down to me and he was waving his red pom pom in my face I took it from him and stomped on it. Then in 2009 me and my buddy made this one guy and his girlfriend leave we gave him so much shit. He made a comment about our cowbells pre game and its safe to say he heard enough of them that day. Then in 2011 the cops had to come step in between me and this one ****** band member they had. Ole Miss is so gay even their BAND MEMBERS are douches. GO TO HELL OLE MISS

Goat Holder
11-15-2013, 05:11 PM
You take this shit too seriously, pal.

Madkinmecrazy
11-15-2013, 05:16 PM
I remember in 2007 I was sitting on the west side upper deck that day, we had gotten the tickets for free. Bunch of ole miss faggots sat up there, all pre game we were going back and forth giving each other hell. Were getting our asses handed to us for 3 and a half quarters then we started the comeback. I was 13.....I gave them so much hell you'd have thought id been in the Marine Corps. I just remember seeing Pegues run that punt back I turn around and give every last one of them the bird it was AWESOME. One lady sat there with her mouth wide open for 5 minutes. Then after the game there were 4 of them left still being pricks, they threw a drink at me and my dad and they had to call the cops to get my pops off of them. They sent this little kid down to me and he was waving his red pom pom in my face I took it from him and stomped on it. Then in 2009 me and my buddy made this one guy and his girlfriend leave we gave him so much shit. He made a comment about our cowbells pre game and its safe to say he heard enough of them that day. Then in 2011 the cops had to come step in between me and this one ****** band member they had. Ole Miss is so gay even their BAND MEMBERS are douches. GO TO HELL OLE MISS

I really hate to say this, but it sounds like you might be the problem.

Pokerdawg44
11-15-2013, 05:21 PM

Keep up the good work

I'minHailState
11-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Bullshit

Bothrops
11-15-2013, 05:39 PM

Love 'em and leave 'em. I never have understood the universal love for OM women. They look great, but most are rotten to the core inside and few are actually worth a damn. Over half the ones I've ever met called themselves a "social drinker" but were actually alcoholic, and some were completely out of control. That's not a good thing after college, it's ****ing sad and they never learn. I've been around them all my life, and as I've gotten older, alcoholic, money whores impress me less and less. I do know a hand full of exceptions.

DawgsBite34
11-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Bullshit

Swear on my life

DawgsBite34
11-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Bullshit

swear on my life

1998Dawg
11-15-2013, 06:58 PM
GTHOM!

hells bells
11-15-2013, 07:17 PM
I cant decide if I wanna punch that guy in the face or just keep laughing at how douchey he looks

Or he could be Sheppard Smith future boyfriend.

4Dawgs4Life
11-15-2013, 08:06 PM

Wow! Someone needs to maybe not take all this too seriously.

RiverCityDawg
11-15-2013, 08:31 PM

As someone who probably took this just as seriously as you did when I was 13 (except for flipping them the bird, geez kid)...At some point you are going to realize this stuff isn't THAT important. Throttle it down a notch or two and you'll enjoy it more in the long run.

coachdaddy
11-15-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm currently banging the wife of an ole miss sky box owner. She likes it and so do I. Should I stop? I don't think so

NewTweederEndzoneDance
11-15-2013, 10:50 PM
This may be the point where we discover the answer to the age old question: How many trolls can fit into a single thread?

BulldogDX55
11-15-2013, 11:10 PM
This may be the point where we discover the answer to the age old question: How many trolls can fit into a single thread?

I'd bet anything that DB34 is a troll. Seriously.

InternetDawg
11-16-2013, 04:54 AM
GTHOM!

there really should be a link on the top of the page with some merch to sell

BogeyGolfer
11-16-2013, 08:47 AM
Impressive**