PDA

View Full Version : Another Bulldog going to The Show

State82
08-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Jacob Robson called up to Detroit. They are at Baltimore this afternoon. Congratulations to him. He has definitely put in his time and has really worked hard to get there.

Tbonewannabe
08-12-2021, 09:21 AM
He was kind of underrated as far as great MSU players that come to mind. He was hitting around .400 for most of his last year if my memory is correct. He might have gotten an injury or something that slowed him up. Memory is a little fuzzy there.

StarkVegasSteve
08-12-2021, 10:33 AM
He was kind of underrated as far as great MSU players that come to mind. He was hitting around .400 for most of his last year if my memory is correct. He might have gotten an injury or something that slowed him up. Memory is a little fuzzy there.

He got injured which is why Jake got to start. When Robson came back he took CF and Jake took over in RF and LF depending on the matchups. Mostly was in RF. Robson hovered between .320-.340 for the year.

Randolph Dupree
08-12-2021, 11:26 AM
Glad he's finally getting a chance. Agree that he was underrated while here. The guy can absolutely fly on the base paths, hope he sticks in the show for a while.

msudawg1200
08-12-2021, 11:53 AM
Good for him. Robson was always one of my favorite Diamond Dawgs.