PDA

View Full Version : I am NOT ready to talk basketball yet! We got a football season to finish up!!!!!

getatmedawg
11-15-2013, 11:29 AM
If we go 2-1 down the stretch I think that gets us to the Music City Bowl. We're probably gonna take one on the chin this Saturday but there is NO WAY that we should lose our last 2 games. I don't care about our history in the State of Arkansas. This team showed that they won't quit against A&M and Arkansas is so one dimensional that CDM should be licking his chops. We beat TSUN by at least 10 pts and go bowling. I'll turn my attention to basketball the day after Thanksgiving if you don't mind.

JeanPeesSittingDown
11-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Honestly, if we go to the Music City Bowl, I doubt I will go. I had fun and everything last time... but Nashville is too cold for a bowl game!!! Don't want to sit out there for 3 hours to watch us play some terrible ACC school.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-15-2013, 11:41 AM
It's possible to discuss more than one sport.

CJDAWG85
11-15-2013, 11:45 AM
Honestly, if we go to the Music City Bowl, I doubt I will go. I had fun and everything last time... but Nashville is too cold for a bowl game!!! Don't want to sit out there for 3 hours to watch us play some terrible ACC school.

The **** you talking about Willis? Smashville is ****ing awesome. Absolutely love that place.

JeanPeesSittingDown
11-15-2013, 11:53 AM
The **** you talking about Willis? Smashville is ****ing awesome. Absolutely love that place.

Yeah Nashville is fun, but is it worth it to watch us play Duke when it's 35 degrees and raining?

Might go to Nashville and just watch it in a bar downtown.

CJDAWG85
11-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Yeah Nashville is fun, but is it worth it to watch us play Duke when it's 35 degrees and raining?

Might go to Nashville and just watch it in a bar downtown.

Damn right it is! Never thought I would see the day State fans would bitch about a bowl game.

smootness
11-15-2013, 12:05 PM
I'll turn my attention to basketball the day after Thanksgiving if you don't mind.

You do what you want. Some of us will discuss multiple sports at the same time. Here's a hint: if it says 'Rick Ray' or 'basketball' or 'Fred Thomas' or anything related in the thread title, don't click on it until after Thanksgiving.

Coach34
11-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Damn right it is! Never thought I would see the day State fans would bitch about a bowl game.

We're a bigtime program now- havent you heard?

Bowl games dont mean anything- yet only half the SEC has been able to qualify for 3 in a row- and that half includes us.I love the "bowls arent a good measure" line, yet only half the SEC has any type of bowl streak going

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-15-2013, 12:11 PM
I will definitely go to a bowl game if we get in one. I am completely off the Mullen bandwagon if we go 5-7 though, and I think the majority of people will be too.

Thick
11-15-2013, 12:12 PM
We're a bigtime program now- havent you heard?

Bowl games dont mean anything- yet only half the SEC has been able to qualify for 3 in a row- and that half includes us.I love the "bowls arent a good measure" line, yet only half the SEC has any type of bowl streak going

Nice!