PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is a big day

BankerDog
11-15-2013, 10:38 AM
I don't care if you want Mullen or gone or not. We need everyone in the stadium. There are a lot of big time, elite recruits who will be here. I'm talking game changers that we haven't had in awhile. Guys like Marlon Humphrey, Daqhille Williams, etc. for this class. The top 15 players or so in the state for 2015 and 2016.

You need to make an effort to be there and be loud as you can be. Show these guys the love and what not. We need all the help we can get guys. Plus it'll be very beneficial for our team for us to show this support.

FlabLoser
11-15-2013, 10:39 AM
FlabLoser is in. Hail State, clanga clang clang, FIGHT for MSU!

ShotgunDawg
11-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I'm all in, but just frustrated because we won't have our stud QB to make good impressions on all these awesome recruits.

CJDAWG85
11-15-2013, 10:49 AM
CDAWG approves and agrees with this message. HAIL STATE

hailmari
11-15-2013, 11:13 AM
LETS DO THIS!!!!!

dickiedawg
11-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Agreed. We need to be there, all in from warmups on. Let's shock the world.

hells bells
11-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Agreed. We need to be there, all in from warmups on. Let's shock the world.

Nothing more to say. Line'em up and hit the SOB's in the mouth. Let the 12th man be more cowbell. May the tide's ears bleed because it is so loud for four quarters.

Barking 13
11-15-2013, 12:33 PM
It tickles me how we can go from bitch bitch bitch, to All-in, in two posts flat.... LOL

I'm all in, all the time, but I bitch when I see stuff that can be fixed, and isn't... y'all?

BankerDog
11-15-2013, 12:49 PM
I see the problems too. I see Mullen not playing Robinson enough or running it enough. But I'm smart enough to know that when there are game changers on campus for a weekend then you better show up. People were bitching earlier this week about Daqhille Williams not being recruited because it's not being reported on sites. But he is showing up tomorrow. As well as the HooverU crew of Marlon Humphrey, Christian Bell, Justin Johnson(who loves State), Brad Shaw, and Jeremiah Moon. You have in state guys like Fletcher Adams, Minshew, Jay Johnson, Matt Womack, Bassfield Crew, CJ Hampton, Ant Sullivan, Eli Johnson, The Cooley kid from down in Laurel, etc. etc. Kids we all want and need. But in order to get them, we need to show them the support and show up and be loud as ever. That's on our part as fans. I'm just saying show up and be loud. Ring it all the time.

And I also see a team getting better each week. That is close, but needs a few more horses. Coaching can only take you so far, you need playmakers like the ones we have coming onto campus to visit to make the big plays that coaches put them in position in to make (Holloway Streak pattern). They want to see a loud atmosphere and feel like they're wanted. You sometimes gotta do what you don't want to. It's weird to stalk guys on twitter like OM fans do, but it works and shows. Corey Thomas is a prime example of that.

FlabLoser
11-15-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm all in, all the time,

Great news.

dickiedawg
11-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Will this crew be hanging out at Cowbells? I got a fresh stack of hundos to pass out.

JeanPeesSittingDown
11-15-2013, 01:16 PM
What's the weather looking like... KIDDING YOU GUUUUYS

I'm in.

sleepy dawg
11-15-2013, 02:11 PM
I'll be there and cheering louder than most. I hope it will be like the Arkansas game 3 years ago which was the loudest game I can remember. That night I didn't feel like I was the loudest person in my section for once. It felt great.

I'll scream till I die.

bully99
11-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Paul Jones said there would be over 200 prospects/commits at the game. That's a bunch.