PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Mccray Penson Olympics

NCMSTFAN
08-06-2021, 08:28 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1423747283636555777

She had a great WNBA career and won Gold for USA.. no matter how you feel she deserves our support and respect

VandelayIndustries
08-06-2021, 08:31 PM
She has my support, she better get results this year though

Bass Chaser
08-06-2021, 09:04 PM
Respect as a player, no problem. As a coach, it's still to be earned.

NCMSTFAN
08-06-2021, 09:37 PM

Agreed..

TNDawg35
08-06-2021, 10:57 PM
I actually like her. She is doing nothing other than getting her people in my opinion. No different than Leach. (Ido realize she walked into alot better situation, but if im the coach coming in, i want it done my way and no other way, even if that means throwing a season away.) Leach could have won more handing the ball to Kylin every down he didnt tap out, but he had to set his stuff up his way.

I really hope she wins and wins big, if not, next lady up...

NCMSTFAN
08-07-2021, 12:48 PM
I actually like her. She is doing nothing other than getting her people in my opinion. No different than Leach. (Ido realize she walked into alot better situation, but if im the coach coming in, i want it done my way and no other way, even if that means throwing a season away.) Leach could have won more handing the ball to Kylin every down he didnt tap out, but he had to set his stuff up his way.

I really hope she wins and wins big, if not, next lady up...

Good post, I've said the same thing

R2Dawg
08-07-2021, 05:21 PM

Yep, we hired her to coach not play. No one has ever attacked her past accomplishments but she inherited as HC one of top programs in the country. Time to produce.