PDA

View Full Version : Lemonis said big arm commitment

Bdawg
08-03-2021, 09:55 PM
So anyone know who Lemo is talking about and any info on the kid?

Dawgtini
08-03-2021, 11:47 PM
Yeah. It's in the 247 baseball board. I think they're still doing their $1 first month offer.

trob115
08-03-2021, 11:54 PM
Austin Tommasini from Madison Central.

99jc
08-04-2021, 05:49 AM
Yeah. It's in the 247 baseball board. I think they're still doing their $1 first month offer.

ass alert

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-04-2021, 09:33 AM

haha..Hey mods! It's time for my moniker to change hands...it's time.

Dawgtini
08-04-2021, 12:14 PM
So rather than tell you how you can get it for $1, you'd rather I be a real ass and give away info from a pay board that people use to earn their living. #AssBackward

BeardoMSU
08-04-2021, 12:20 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/L8XuphFGqlSfe/giphy.gif

Tbonewannabe
08-04-2021, 01:18 PM
So rather than tell you how you can get it for $1, you'd rather I be a real ass and give away info from a pay board that people use to earn their living. #AssBackward

It would be different if they were the only people with that knowledge. This info is free on Twitter.

Hambone
08-04-2021, 01:33 PM
The kid put it on Twitter himself.

trob115
08-04-2021, 01:34 PM
Pretty common knowledge that any commitment will be blasted all over twitters. How about take a chill pill and get off the ledge.

William Tecumsah Sherman
08-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Delete

chainedup_Dawg
08-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Delete

AlSwearengen
08-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Does anyone know what type of pitcher he is? Draft risk? Potential weekend starter?

captaindog
08-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Does anyone know what type of pitcher he is? Draft risk? Potential weekend starter?

Really big kid. He is very young for his grade but he has been his current size (listed 6-2, 225) for a while so I?m not sure if he will get much bigger. Throws a heavy ball that results in a lot of ground balls. I?d be surprised if he was a draft risk. Lots of tools. I?d like to see him develop in our program for a couple of years.

Bdawg
08-04-2021, 10:37 PM

I guess I would had more to say about this but it seems everyone else pretty much said what I was thinking. Lemonis put it out on Twitter(free), so I figured the info was free. Sorry you pay for shit, and then the coach puts it's on Twitter for everyone in the world who has the internet to see.

Lord McBuckethead
08-05-2021, 08:46 AM
The kid put it on Twitter himself.

Don't bring facts here.

captaindog
08-05-2021, 09:01 AM

I get generally what I think you are trying to relay but all the guy was asking is if anyone knew the recruit the coach was referencing on Twitter. The name is on Twitter to include a post by the player. Obviously if the original poster wanted someone to post the content of the article by 24/7 or the information put out by the site owners then that shouldn?t be done. However that isn?t what he asked.

The Federalist Engineer
08-05-2021, 12:57 PM
I guess I would had more to say about this but it seems everyone else pretty much said what I was thinking. Lemonis put it out on Twitter(free), so I figured the info was free. Sorry you pay for shit, and then the coach puts it's on Twitter for everyone in the world who has the internet to see.

It's not the same info. I am not a subscriber, but they gave you more than just a name if you join the site. You get comments on other schools interested and other offers considered. You see what the kid says, you get an idea on his level of commitment. You get some ideas on what the kid is working-on to get better. Plus, some idea on velo, it's a difference to throw 95 versus occasionally touching 95.

It's also interesting to read who recruited the kid, was it Foxhall or Lemonis. Does the kid have a brother, like Kam and Keegan James. Or a cousin, Austin Riley.

It may have been Skinner, but I saw that Gautreau recruited him without ever seeing him play in person.

I would say for baseball, a few words from the kid can basically differentiate the kid from fake recruits like ? McCants and Bryce Hutchinson, from true MSU players.