PDA

View Full Version : Athletic dept. survey

DownwardDawg
11-15-2013, 09:31 AM
How many of you received the survey from the athletic dept. I completed the survey this morning. Interesting questions.

Tbonewannabe
11-15-2013, 10:39 AM
What questions are on it?

FlabLoser
11-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Got it. Completed it.

IF YOU DON'T MENTION BRACKY BRETT ON YOUR SURVEY, YOU'RE FIRED!!!

The survey was mostly about the fan experience at DWS. It asked how important various things are, including the team's W-L record.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-15-2013, 10:49 AM
Is this actually from the AD or is it that survey from Ohio University's Sports Admin Dept that was circulating earlier this season?
ETA: Here's a link to what I'm talking about:http://www.turnkeyse.com/2013/10/ohio-sports-administration-partners-with-turnkey-intelligence-for-nationwide-college-football-ticket-buyer-study/

DownwardDawg
11-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Got it. Completed it.

IF YOU DON'T MENTION BRACKY BRETT ON YOUR SURVEY, YOU'RE FIRED!!! The survey was mostly about the fan experience at DWS. It asked how important various things are, including the team's W-L record.

I agree, amongst other things. Most of it was the usual questions you would expect. "Rate the gameday atmosphere. How likely are you to renew your tickets. Do the cups smell like ass?" Typical questions.
The ones I found intersting were asking about how pleased you are with the teams performance this year. What would you like to see from the athletic dept? What is your yearly income? etc...
It allowed you to give specific answers to the important questions.

It may have been from turnkey.

deltadawg99
11-15-2013, 12:22 PM
It's a good survey and asked some legit questions as far as why you come to games, what your thoughts are about the gameday experience/atmosphere, etc.

Hopefully the powers that be will take a look at it and actually make improvements.

coastdoglover
11-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Interesting timing with it coming out now. I hope you will forward it to any MSU fans who tell them the truth about things like Bracky and the stupid use of the Jumbotron. They can send it in too.

Madkinmecrazy
11-15-2013, 04:04 PM
IF YOU DON'T MENTION BRACKY BRETT ON YOUR SURVEY, YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Because Bracky is the reason that we are 4-5 and we get excessive commercial breaks during every timeout.

FlabLoser
11-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Because Bracky is the reason that we are 4-5 and we get excessive commercial breaks during every timeout.

Because THIS is our chance to voice our Bracky concerns. What's hurting our program more - commercials, or Bracky?

Todd4State
11-15-2013, 04:56 PM

Being excessively on probation- yeah that's helpful.

Lariverdog
11-15-2013, 05:04 PM
This is the second one I've gotten in the past 2 weeks. Yep, I gave some very low scores.