https://twitter.com/Tanner_Allen10/status/1419680579914768389

William Tecumsah Sherman
07-26-2021, 12:25 PM
A great video. Wow.

R2Dawg
07-26-2021, 12:34 PM
Thank you TA... an amazing ride...

https://twitter.com/Tanner_Allen10/status/1419680579914768389

Dang that was good. Got me choked up. Best one I've seen maybe all year.

The Federalist Engineer
07-26-2021, 12:37 PM
True Maroon Legend

Catfish
07-26-2021, 12:50 PM
Emotional!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaroonFlounder
07-26-2021, 12:55 PM
A damn fine ballplayer. M over S Hall of Fame.

KOdawg1
07-26-2021, 12:59 PM
-Never ended a season anywhere but Omaha

-Played multiple positions

-SEC player of the Year

-National Champion

Most accomplished Mississippi State player of all time. Top 3 player imo. Thanks for everything TA.

Saltydog
07-26-2021, 01:17 PM
Man, good stuff?..What a great ambassador for the maroon/white??

MSUDAWGFAN
07-26-2021, 02:47 PM
-Never ended a season anywhere but Omaha

-Played multiple positions

-SEC player of the Year

-National Champion

Most accomplished Mississippi State player of all time. Top 3 player imo. Thanks for everything TA.

As far as every day position players, I happen to think he is the GOAT of MSU baseball. Some may agree, others may disagree. Whatever you think, he sure gave us one Hail of a ride!

One of the accolades you left off was he was national player of the year this year.

Maroonthirteen
07-26-2021, 03:32 PM
Man.... one of my personal favorite to play for MoverS.

Hope he has a helluva MLB career.

R2Dawg
07-26-2021, 08:07 PM
As far as every day position players, I happen to think he is the GOAT of MSU baseball. Some may agree, others may disagree. Whatever you think, he sure gave us one Hail of a ride!

One of the accolades you left off was he was national player of the year this year.

With what he accomplished, he will be looked at as the GOAT one day soon. Hard to not say he is, just need a little time to pass as the legend grows.

Todd4State
07-27-2021, 12:50 AM
With what he accomplished, he will be looked at as the GOAT one day soon. Hard to not say he is, just need a little time to pass as the legend grows.

What people are saying about TA now is what people were saying about Mangum a couple of years ago. I agree that we need time to assess it. I love TA but Clark and Palmeiro did some things that are hard to overlook when you're talking Triple Crown and Golden Spikes Awards.

MSUDAWGFAN
07-27-2021, 10:00 AM
What people are saying about TA now is what people were saying about Mangum a couple of years ago. I agree that we need time to assess it. I love TA but Clark and Palmeiro did some things that are hard to overlook when you're talking Triple Crown and Golden Spikes Awards.

While I absolutely love Jake Mangum, I never said he was the GOAT, but I realize a lot of MSU fans did. I always would have put Palmeiro, Rooker, Clark and Renfroe above him, but that's some lofty company.

By the way, I am only referring to what they accomplished while at State. I never consider what someone does after they leave. If that was the case, it would have to be Palmeiro hands down. But while Palmeiro was awesome while he was here, I just think that ending in Omaha 3 times and bringing back the hardware once while being the national POTY puts TA over the top.

William Tecumsah Sherman
07-27-2021, 10:21 AM
TA had so many clutch hits that I can?t remember them all. He also carried the team offensively most of the season.

R2Dawg
07-27-2021, 12:20 PM

Mangum was a great player but not the GOAT. If TA has good MLB career, there will be a third statue in front of the Dude. I say put his statue in the right field plaza somewhere. Thunder and Lightnin started it and deserve main entrance like it is.

TA was clutch and put this team on his back at times. 3 straight CWS and NC and SECPOY and a National POY is pretty salty. TA didn't win NC by himself but we probably don't win it without him either. Golden Spike is just another pitching award now.