PDA

View Full Version : PFF. Kentucky

TheLostDawg
07-26-2021, 10:44 AM
https://247sports.com/college/lsu/Article/PFF-Ranks-LSU-Tigers-Football-Opponents-Top-25-2021-168285846/

Has Kentucky in the top 30. Way ahead of Mississippi, Arkansas and us.

Your thoughts

SteelCurtain74
07-26-2021, 10:55 AM
Their schedule sets up for a really good season. I've seen a couple of sites that pick them third in the East. They play Florida, LSU and Georgia in back to back to back weeks in the middle of the season with two of those at home. If they win one of those, they have a chance to win 9 or 10 games. I think they have a good bit of their offensive starters from last year returning and about half of their defensive starters. Their 4 conference road games are us, South Carolina, Georgia and Vandy.

PGHBulldogBG
07-26-2021, 11:11 AM
Mark Stoops has done a really good job at UK. He was a really solid hire for them even though they had a rough year last season. I think we will beat them at home though and I predict they finish 4th in the East with a solid 7 or 8 wins

StarkVegasSteve
07-26-2021, 11:26 AM
It baffles me that Stoops has not gotten a shot at a big time school. He's really built that program from the ashes that were left with Joker Phillips was fired. He's an extremely good coach, had a tough year last year trying to figure out what to do at QB but I think they got a new OC this year.