PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Graveman

Dawgsfanalongtime77
07-25-2021, 10:38 PM
It?s absolutely mind boggling how filthy of a pitcher he has become. Had Tommy John in 2018. Had the cervical tumor last season. He has the closer role in a vice now in Seattle. I can?t recall a pitchers stuff suddenly becoming elite after any major procedure done. Look up a video if you feel free. Hitting 98 with movement along with a Bugs bunny slider. It?s really incredible and glad I picked him up off free agency on my fantasy team.

Avelso
07-25-2021, 11:04 PM
I?m no physician but if he had Cervical Cancer he?s a BAD dude on levels I can?t explain.

I think u meant spinal.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
07-25-2021, 11:06 PM
I?m no physician but if he had Cervical Cancer he?s a BAD dude on levels I can?t explain.

I think u meant spinal.

Indeed was spinal. That was a complete gaffe. Guess my medical fantasy teams need some big time work

Avelso
07-25-2021, 11:32 PM
Indeed was spinal. That was a complete gaffe. Guess my medical fantasy teams need some big time work

Lol my man.

Commercecomet24
07-25-2021, 11:48 PM

I think u meant spinal.

Yeah I was really hoping he didn't have a cervix lol

KOdawg1
07-26-2021, 07:18 AM
Juicy...

Cowbell
07-26-2021, 08:17 AM
I was questioning everything I knew about human biology

TheLostDawg
07-26-2021, 08:31 AM
You mean cervical spine=neck?

Lord McBuckethead
07-26-2021, 09:55 AM

Dude is a trend setter, and some of us were worried about guys playing girls basketball.

shoeless joe
07-26-2021, 10:39 AM
And he’s now got a beef with the yanks…they play again in a couple weeks. Gonna be interesting even tho he prolly won’t be involved due to his role.

Graveman is one of my all time favorite diamond dogs. He was always tough as nails and was just ahead of a lot of guys from the mental standpoint. If you think back to some of his games he had elite stuff back then. Just didn’t have it harnessed all the time. I always felt his style would make him successful in the bigs. A couple adjustments in the pros and he’s been good closing out games. Proud for him.