PDA

View Full Version : So many questions one could ask a P5 college coach, yet the ask 2x about vaccinations

Indndawg
07-21-2021, 03:04 PM
SOME sports "journalists" need to go find a job at Costco or Wally.

BuckyIsAB****
07-21-2021, 03:05 PM
I wonder why they would ask such a thing?? Surely not politically motivated

PGHBulldogBG
07-21-2021, 03:07 PM
The fact that vaccines against a serious pandemic have turned into a political issue is just terrible from both sides of the party system. I truly wish both parties would implode so people wouldn?t be so biased to make decisions based on political agenda

preachermatt83
07-21-2021, 03:08 PM
His answer was epic!! “I wouldn’t tell you”. Hahah

confucius say
07-21-2021, 03:30 PM
The fact that vaccines against a serious pandemic have turned into a political issue is just terrible from both sides of the party system. I truly wish both parties would implode so people wouldn?t be so biased to make decisions based on political agenda

I'm not sure it's party split. 50% of all persons in the US have been vaccinated, amd I know tons of Republicans who have been. Thus, there have to be tons of democrats who have not.

But I do agree with your larger point.

chef dixon
07-21-2021, 03:51 PM
I mean the vaccine threshold is kind of a big deal

shoeless joe
07-21-2021, 03:58 PM
I wonder why they would ask such a thing?? Surely not politically motivated

I’m torn on this. I do suspect that it’s politically motivated because most journalists don’t share the same politics as leach and since he is so vocal, or was so vocal they want a gotcha moment.

But I also think it may have been a hope that he’d go off on a funny tangent and they’d get recognition for asking the question that led to it. Based on his answers tho it would appear that he felt it was all about politics.

shoeless joe
07-21-2021, 04:00 PM
I'm not sure it's party split. 50% of all persons in the US have been vaccinated, amd I know tons of Republicans who have been. Thus, there have to be tons of democrats who have not.

But I do agree with your larger point.

There are certain segments of the country that vote Democrat almost religiously but don’t actually believe or agree with the wokeness or in this case the pandemic/vaccine leftist politicians and what they’re saying.

ScoobaDawg
07-21-2021, 04:44 PM
I'm not playing babysitter... ANYONE who turns this into a political thread shit will be booted for the summer.
The question is legit since the conference has said. You can't play a game this due to covid. The game is a forfeit. No reschedules.
That says enough.

Johnson85
07-21-2021, 05:00 PM
I’m torn on this. I do suspect that it’s politically motivated because most journalists don’t share the same politics as leach and since he is so vocal, or was so vocal they want a gotcha moment.

But I also think it may have been a hope that he’d go off on a funny tangent and they’d get recognition for asking the question that led to it. Based on his answers tho it would appear that he felt it was all about politics.

I'm not sure it's politically motivated. It may just be that so many sports journalists see sports as a lower calling than political reporting, so they are eager to report on anything connected to sports that is not actually about the game. This is at least a legitimate topic since the NCAA is willing to sacrifice pretty much anything other than money to appear to care about covid a lot.

Offshore Dawg
07-21-2021, 05:09 PM
CML also had a good answer for the Tennessee sports reporter about Javonte Payton.

BeardoMSU
07-21-2021, 05:32 PM
There are certain segments of the country that vote Democrat almost religiously but don?t actually believe or agree with the wokeness or in this case the pandemic/vaccine leftist politicians and what they?re saying.

Get vaccinated, everyone.

BeardoMSU
07-21-2021, 05:38 PM
I'm not sure it's politically motivated. It may just be that so many sports journalists see sports as a lower calling than political reporting, so they are eager to report on anything connected to sports that is not actually about the game. This is at least a legitimate topic since the NCAA is willing to sacrifice pretty much anything other than money to appear to care about covid a lot.

Yep. If we're serious about winning football games, our boys will get vaxxed. Otherwise you risk exponentially the chances of forfeited games.

You're serious, or you're not.

Take a wild guess which camp Alabama will fall in....

OLJWales
07-21-2021, 05:44 PM
Newsflash: I'm gonna get it. just need to figure out where and how.