PDA

View Full Version : The New HailState App

CadaverDawg
11-14-2013, 06:47 PM
S. U. C. K. S.

Why the hell can we not get basketball video on the new app when we could on the old app? Aren't updates supposed to make it better?

Is anyone else having this problem on IPad?

The old app had better graphic design, it was easier to use, and you could watch baseball and basketball live video.

ETA: We have the worst Athletic website and app in the country. Yet another thing we Can't Get Right.

Topbulldawg
11-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Amen.....what is with this crap???

DanDority
11-14-2013, 08:33 PM
We have the worst Athletic website and app in the country. Yet another thing we Can't Get Right.

No Doubt!!!!

FlabLoser
11-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Do we just not have enough staff to do things right?

CadaverDawg
11-14-2013, 09:21 PM
Do we just not have enough staff to do things right?

I don't know, but I'm sick of it. The website sucks and is impossible to navigate, the app is terrible, our videos suck, etc. these are all things that you would think our "technological" AD would emphasize

32 Dive
11-14-2013, 09:23 PM
SMH at the awfulness the app exudes...

CadaverDawg
11-14-2013, 09:25 PM
SMH at the awfulness the app exudes...

I don't think some people realize how bad it is. I'm being serious, it is horrible. For those that think we are exaggerating, we're not. It looks like it was built in Microsoft Word

SoJackDog
11-15-2013, 09:15 AM
Awful.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-15-2013, 09:26 AM
S. U. C. K. S.

Why the hell can we not get basketball video on the new app when we could on the old app? Aren't updates supposed to make it better?

Is anyone else having this problem on IPad?

The old app had better graphic design, it was easier to use, and you could watch baseball and basketball live video.

ETA: We have the worst Athletic website and app in the country. Yet another thing we Can't Get Right.

I have not tried out the new app. I don't really have any trouble navigating hailstate.com. Have you sent in suggestions? I would assume that bashford@utc.msstate.edu would be the person to contact?