PDA

View Full Version : Rooker with 3 HRs tonight - 7 RBIs

Cowbell
07-13-2021, 10:41 PM
He's gotta be getting the call back up soon from triple A

Homedawg
07-13-2021, 10:47 PM
He was the odd man out and struggled by not playing everyday. Hope he gets a shot.

OLJWales
07-14-2021, 01:12 AM
Please get this man paid. Triple crown and
Shit

Homedawg
07-14-2021, 07:45 AM
Please get this man paid. Triple crown and
Shit

Huh?

MetEdDawg
07-14-2021, 08:06 AM
From the replay I saw, looks like he had all that by the 4th inning.

Score said 17-1 at the end of the 4th inning and they scored 10 in the 4th. They ended up winning 19-1.

StarkVegasSteve
07-14-2021, 11:19 AM
He needs to be traded. The Twins have a log jam in their outfield between guys they're paying a lot of money and prospects ahead of Rooker. He needs every day ABs at the MLB level and I think he'll get into a groove and have a nice career. Hell, I don't think anyone would've picked Frazier and Woodruff to be the first two off that 13 team to make an ASG, but they got into good spots having regular roles and have thrived. The call up/call down stuff will kill a player's rhythm and confidence. It's all about fit and ABs when it gets to the top level. Take a look at Renfroe this year, he gets to Boston and being able to play with the monster and he's batting a career high BA and OBP at the break.

magrooder
07-14-2021, 11:38 AM
He was the SEC homerun, rbi, and batting avg leader his last year, i.e. triple crown

Dawgsfanalongtime77
07-16-2021, 02:48 AM
He needs to be traded. The Twins have a log jam in their outfield between guys they're paying a lot of money and prospects ahead of Rooker. He needs every day ABs at the MLB level and I think he'll get into a groove and have a nice career. Hell, I don't think anyone would've picked Frazier and Woodruff to be the first two off that 13 team to make an ASG, but they got into good spots having regular roles and have thrived. The call up/call down stuff will kill a player's rhythm and confidence. It's all about fit and ABs when it gets to the top level. Take a look at Renfroe this year, he gets to Boston and being able to play with the monster and he's batting a career high BA and OBP at the break.

And is arguably the best defensive outfielder in the American League. Golden glove all day

OLJWales
07-16-2021, 11:56 AM
for y'all who keep up with MLB and their Farms, is Rooker on the minds of other GM's?