PDA

View Full Version : MSU SECN takeovver schedule is not very good

R2Dawg
07-11-2021, 07:21 AM
I know our football highlights were few and far between and we know WBB sucked but the baseball they show is at Auburn and OM at home. No CWS or superregional action? MBB was one away game?

FISHDAWG
07-11-2021, 10:38 AM
U Tube will show you almost anything you want to see 👍

Todd4State
07-11-2021, 10:55 AM
I know our football highlights were few and far between and we know WBB sucked but the baseball they show is at Auburn and OM at home. No CWS or superregional action? MBB was one away game?

It is weak. They should have the CWS finals, 2018 Governor's Cup, MSU/UConn for women's basketball, 1999 and 2013 Egg Bowls, and MSU/Kentucky or MSU/Cincinnati 1996 for men's basketball. And then show Thunder and Lightning.

TNDawg35
07-11-2021, 11:41 AM
I don’t think they can show the CWS stuff. I think ESPN owns those rights. I don’t know why cause doesn’t ESPN own SECN? Who knows, just what I have heard.

Smitdawg
07-11-2021, 02:31 PM
I don?t think they can show the CWS stuff. I think ESPN owns those rights. I don?t know why cause doesn?t ESPN own SECN? Who knows, just what I have heard.

I agree that the day overall has been fairly week. However, ESPN has been showing the CWS Championship series on ESPNU today back to back, so I can see why that isn't on our takeover day as well. But at least one of the Notre Dame games would have been good, or even better, the first game against Texas from the CWS.

R2Dawg
07-11-2021, 03:09 PM
The SEC takeover is just for this past year. If ESPN is with holding the CWS then I see why Didn't know that. Thanks for heads up on ESPNU, didn't know that was on. Recorder going now.