PDA

View Full Version : UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor

KOdawg1
07-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Who ya got?

I personally hope Poirier puts him to sleep again. I don't hate Conor, but Poirier seems like a genuine guy who works his ass off. Should be an interesting rubber match.

Rex54
07-10-2021, 11:43 PM
McGregor career probably over

KOdawg1
07-10-2021, 11:48 PM

Pretty classless of him to be sitting on his ass with a broken leg after getting whooped in the first round anyway to go after Poirier's wife like that. Selling a fight is one thing, but there are lines you just don't cross. Glad The Diamond won and I hope he wins the title. I wouldn't give McGregor the time of day after this.

MaroonDawg4Life
07-11-2021, 12:44 PM
What?s the deal with Conor and Dustin?s wife anyway?

OLJWales
07-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Dude didn't look all that good against Mayweather. And I guess that's about all I can say about that.

ImissCityBagel
07-13-2021, 08:36 AM
I grew up near where Poirier has his charity base. I like Poirier. McGregor is a great businessman. You can be an elite fighter and never make the main card, so it is hard to fault him for running his mouth. Connor was a victim of the system, though. He wanted to fight several times a year and evolve etc., but Dana and co. sidelined him for Poirier 3, Khabib (who retired), or Diaz 3. That model makes the UFC a lot of money, but it is terrible for fighters in their short-lived prime, who need to mix it up and stay active. IMO Francis Ngannou will be the next victim of this sorta thing.

Extendedcab
07-13-2021, 08:48 AM

Good, he is a classless punk! Selling your brand is one thing, but he has no class!

Rex54
07-13-2021, 10:53 AM
Good, he is a classless punk! Selling your brand is one thing, but he has no class!

Agree, he is trash.