PDA

View Full Version : Take my money

starkvegasdawg
07-07-2021, 08:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5u8HNJWEAIv3IP?format=jpg&name=medium

trob115
07-07-2021, 08:22 PM
I'm assuming someone just put a decal on there?

Leeshouldveflanked
07-07-2021, 08:33 PM
Custom Etching

BeardoMSU
07-07-2021, 08:33 PM
I'm assuming someone just put a decal on there?

It's etched in the glass. I have one with for the Auburn 2014 game.

Someone wanna send me one of these, lol? I need this!

Medic601
07-07-2021, 09:21 PM
Has a friend talked to his Woodford rep - these were done illegally and State apparently wasn’t very happy. The NCAA nor State approved the logo to be used by Woodford or anyone else on the liquor bottle for resale and Woodford never approved it to be used on their bottles. Apparently it was a 3rd party store in Florida doing it and they have already been informed to cease and desist immediately, as I’ve been told… which sucks Bc I want one BAD! I was told by my source that owns a large well known liquor store basically your own your own and be careful Bc technically they are illegal due to copyright infringement

Lord McBuckethead
07-08-2021, 02:37 PM
Has a friend talked to his Woodford rep - these were done illegally and State apparently wasn’t very happy. The NCAA nor State approved the logo to be used by Woodford or anyone else on the liquor bottle for resale and Woodford never approved it to be used on their bottles. Apparently it was a 3rd party store in Florida doing it and they have already been informed to cease and desist immediately, as I’ve been told… which sucks Bc I want one BAD! I was told by my source that owns a large well known liquor store basically your own your own and be careful Bc technically they are illegal due to copyright infringement

Well bullshit on the CR infringement crap. I need one of those.

TheLostDawg
07-09-2021, 07:25 AM
Well bullshit on the CR infringement crap. I need one of those.

@tanner Allen. Let him work out a deal.

Saltydog
07-10-2021, 09:18 PM
All they have to do is take off the logo and put the date and score, etc. and they'll sell a shitload of them. They did this same thing when we beat Auburn in 2014 to get to no. 1 in the polls.