PDA

View Full Version : MSU Hoops - Howland is feeling good....

CadaverDawg
07-06-2021, 09:20 PM
https://hailstate.com/news/2021/7/6/mens-basketball-a-storm-is-brewing-coleman.aspx

Read that article. It definitely sprouts some wool. I gotta say, the MSU baseball "Dude effect" is a real thing....and now that Howland and staff are making a real effort to put a really talented team on the floor, I think we need to do our job and give the hoops team the Hump effect. We see what it did for baseball, so let's put aside the past and get on board with this basketball team...they could be pretty damn good. And lord knows there isn't much better than the Hump when we have a really good basketball team. Let's do our part and see what happens. I'm going to be there as much as I can this year.

Bothrops
07-06-2021, 09:25 PM
I'm on board. Let's do this thing in hoops and see where it leads.

msstate7
07-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Gonna be a great season

BigDawgB
07-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Joel T bringing heat

KOdawg1
07-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Tourney or bust with this team

Eric Nies Grind Time
07-06-2021, 10:46 PM
We are making the sweet sixteen this year.

OLJWales
07-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Amazing what happened to attendance after Rick got canned.

ScoobaDawg
07-07-2021, 12:08 PM
Amazing what happened to attendance after Rick lost control of the team and started sucking.

FIFY

R2Dawg
07-07-2021, 07:41 PM
I'm on board. i think this could be the best team since the one of the real good Stansbury teams (not the last one).

This thing has been building for several years. NIT final4, NCAA, would have been NCAA in Covid year, NIT finals last year with a real young team, we break thru this year.

NCMSTFAN
07-07-2021, 08:38 PM
From top to bottom this is Howlands most complete team he has had at MSU... and the bench will be deep as well. My rotation:

Shakeel Moore
Iverson Molinar
DJ Jeffries
Garrison Brooks
Tolu Smith

Rocket Watts had minor off season surgery and is supposed to be ready to start the season so he may end up a starter over Moore.

We still have Matthews, Fountain and Davis off the bench who can all can hold their own as well as Freshman Carter, Applewhite and Murphy.. Very excited about this team

Bothrops
07-07-2021, 09:44 PM
From top to bottom this is Howlands most complete team he has had at MSU... and the bench will be deep as well. My rotation:

Shakeel Moore
Iverson Molinar
DJ Jeffries
Garrison Brooks
Tolu Smith

Rocket Watts had minor off season surgery and is supposed to be ready to start the season so he may end up a starter over Moore.

We still have Matthews, Fountain and Davis off the bench who can all can hold their own as well as Freshman Carter, Applewhite and Murphy.. Very excited about this team

Fountain was looking good last season