07-05-2021, 03:24 PM
bitch hasn't posted about the new dandy dozen signee Debreasha Powe in WBB

Well Now!!!

KOdawg1
07-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Too much baseball talk

Saltydog
07-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Maybe be because nobody really gives a damn now. She literally sucked the life outta this program.....

Homedawg
07-05-2021, 05:43 PM
Notice he didn't come here and tell us ole miss beat us on a player from in state.....

DownwardDawg
07-05-2021, 05:47 PM
Maybe be because nobody really gives a damn now. She literally sucked the life outta this program.....

This. Perfect storm. She destroyed the program in one year then Lemonis won a National championship in baseball. Nobody gives a crap about women's basketball anymore unfortunately. I would love to win in that sport too but oh well.

Commercecomet24
07-05-2021, 06:08 PM
It's really sad what happened so quickly. Vic built a program and had the entire fan base behind him and they gave us so much fun and excitement. Then in less than a
year we watched a team that played like they would rather be doing something else and a coach who looked like she would rather be doing something else during our games. We didn't play hard and we didn't coach hard and it was hard to watch. Really hope it changes but the lack of effort showed last year leaves me very doubtful of that.

Lord McBuckethead
07-05-2021, 09:57 PM
Yeah. It really didn't worry me. I just stopped watching after a couple games. Seemed like we entered 2010 again.

Rex54
07-05-2021, 10:18 PM
Taking a knee up 50 on a directional school > WBB

crackerjax
07-06-2021, 03:19 PM
This. Perfect storm. She destroyed the program in one year then Lemonis won a National championship in baseball. Nobody gives a crap about women's basketball anymore unfortunately. I would love to win in that sport too but oh well.

And on top of this, the men's team has brought in some blue chip transfers that will create all the buzz going into the season. Sad to say it, but the women's team is close to falling all the way back to pre-Vic era interest level.

Captain Falcon
07-06-2021, 03:39 PM
That program had its moment in the sun, afraid that time has passed now. It was never going to take much for our fans to move onto something else, Nikki made that decision very easy for many people last year.

It will be almost impossible for her to ever get the fans all the way back now. Some of the diehards will stick with her, but the vast majority of the casual fans are done spending time and money on women?s basketball.

99jc
07-06-2021, 04:11 PM
That program had its moment in the sun, afraid that time has passed now. It was never going to take much for our fans to move onto something else, Nikki made that decision very easy for many people last year.

It will be almost impossible for her to ever get the fans all the way back now. Some of the diehards will stick with her, but the vast majority of the casual fans are done spending time and money on women's basketball.

This post sums it up completely. The sad thing that those of us that supported this team so completely are done. Yet we will be called raciest because she is black not due to the fact she is a shitty head coach. Just like Moorhead was over his head and we got rid of him in an expedited manner this season should be her last unless we see a miracle. We have had good head coaches here Vic and ******* and JUST because they moved on doesn't mean we have to settle for shit.

HAIL STATE!

ScoobaDawg
07-06-2021, 05:25 PM
This post sums it up completely. The sad thing that those of us that supported this team so completely are done. Yet we will be called raciest because she is black not due to the fact she is a shitty head coach. Just like Moorhead was over his head and we got rid of him in an expedited manner this season should be her last unless we see a miracle. We have had good head coaches here Vic and ******* and JUST because they moved on doesn't mean we have to settle for shit.

HAIL STATE!

I don't know why.. but I'm giving her this year to show progress. they have recruited very well this spring..and will have a ton of talent.. her team.
So no excuses.
But even if she fails. we won't fire her till after year 3.

99jc
07-06-2021, 05:44 PM
I don't know why.. but I'm giving her this year to show progress. they have recruited very well this spring..and will have a ton of talent.. her team.
So no excuses.

I don't want her to fail because that means state fails....I just lost total confidence in her coaching ability. I have the same feeling with her i did with Moorhead right after the Kentucky disaster.

captaindog
07-06-2021, 05:51 PM
So no excuses.

I agree. Her resume was great but last season was a disaster. However I also agree she has done an outstanding job of recruiting the spring. I?m further very impressed that she was willing to change coaches. I am very high on the coach she got from Arizona. Let?s hope she can turn this around. Based on her previous records this is when we should see a giant step forward. Again, I am skeptical but hopeful.

ScoobaDawg
07-06-2021, 06:31 PM
I agree. Her resume was great but last season was a disaster. However I also agree she has done an outstanding job of recruiting the spring. I?m further very impressed that she was willing to change coaches. I am very high on the coach she got from Arizona. Let?s hope she can turn this around. Based on her previous records this is when we should see a giant step forward. Again, I am skeptical but hopeful.

Agree. I think she needs to get to the Sweet 16 at least for me to feel good about the direction of the program.
I'm very concerned about what Auburn is going to be able to do now.

captaindog
07-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Agree. I think she needs to get to the Sweet 16 at least for me to feel good about the direction of the program.

I?m not concerned about Auburn. There is a reason Johnnie Harris has been an assistant all these years.

R2Dawg
07-06-2021, 07:55 PM
And on top of this, the men's team has brought in some blue chip transfers that will create all the buzz going into the season. Sad to say it, but the women's team is close to falling all the way back to pre-Vic era interest level.

Dude we are at pre Sharon Fanning level already. I hope we move up the pre Vic era.

R2Dawg
07-06-2021, 07:56 PM

Must be a huge bounceback year. I agree sweet 16 or time to start looking for next coach.

NCMSTFAN
07-07-2021, 02:34 PM

I agree with this post. She got a pass from me last year, she brought in a really good class, so she deserves at least this year to prove herself, but I will continue to support her, the team and all of our programs as any true fan would.

I just don't understand the "fans" who say they are done with Women's basketball just because you don't like the coach. I've supported many teams that I wasn't too high on the coach. Thats what you do as fans

NCMSTFAN
07-07-2021, 02:35 PM
bitch hasn't posted about the new dandy dozen signee Debreasha Powe in WBB

Maybe he has been quiet out of respect for the baseball team who happened to be on their way to winning a National Championship

Dawg2003
07-07-2021, 02:41 PM
I admit I have lost interest as well. Women's basketball was Vic's brand. We didn't have an identity before that because no one cared. It will be hard for anyone to come in and replicate that.

Quaoarsking
07-07-2021, 03:45 PM
Yeah. It really didn't worry me. I just stopped watching after a couple games. Seemed like we entered 2010 again.

2010? You mean the year Fanning led us to the Sweet 16?

99jc
07-07-2021, 06:17 PM
I agree with this post. She got a pass from me last year, she brought in a really good class, so she deserves at least this year to prove herself, but I will continue to support her, the team and all of our programs as any true fan would.

I just don't understand the "fans" who say they are done with Women's basketball just because you don't like the coach. I've supported many teams that I wasn't too high on the coach. Thats what you do as fans

I just figured it out your Pinsons other Bitch! A true fan Ha! I've spent more money on MSU sports than you will make in 2 lifetimes.

Captain Falcon
07-07-2021, 07:18 PM

Because it was a nonexistent fanbase until we started averaging 25+ wins a year (30+ in the peak years). We?re 7 years removed from 1,000 butts in seats being a great crowd for that program. It always seemed obvious to me that the fan support would fade quickly if the program took a downturn or if the men became more interesting again. Say what you want about that but it seems to be exactly how it is playing out.

NCMSTFAN
07-07-2021, 08:19 PM
I just figured it out your Pinsons other Bitch! A true fan Ha! I've spent more money on MSU sports than you will make in 2 lifetimes.

Lol I don't go back and forth online with ignorant ass people like you but since you want to call me out of my name,, I can bet my life u won't respond to this inbox I'm about to send you.

NCMSTFAN
07-07-2021, 08:30 PM
Because it was a nonexistent fanbase until we started averaging 25+ wins a year (30+ in the peak years). We?re 7 years removed from 1,000 butts in seats being a great crowd for that program. It always seemed obvious to me that the fan support would fade quickly if the program took a downturn or if the men became more interesting again. Say what you want about that but it seems to be exactly how it is playing out.

And you are correct, But does that make it ok? Maybe I'm a little different but through the bad years, bad teams and bad coaches I've always supported every single team we have put out there, I just don't understand the "not supporting the team thing". Its a little immature..Maybe its my competitive nature, being prior military and being stationed in some weird places it was always competition with where you were from and who your college team was, it kept us busy. And being away from home you appreciate your team even more, so there would be some heavy arguments and debates when teams met up. Since then I've always supported every team, even if I didn't like the coach.

99jc
07-07-2021, 08:49 PM
Lol I don't go back and forth online with ignorant ass people like you but since you want to call me out of my name,, I can bet my life u won't respond to this inbox I'm about to send you.

You want to come to my house and whoop my ass i get it. LOL

Bothrops
07-07-2021, 09:26 PM
Let's give it one more season before leaning over on the bayonet and pushing the trigger.

Cowbell
07-07-2021, 11:00 PM
Maybe he has been quiet out of respect for the baseball team who happened to be on their way to winning a National Championship

Posted plenty during the run about bball

Reunion Dog
07-08-2021, 12:43 AM
Hey nikki's bitch? U r an idiot. U suck up to Cohen's wife too?

NCMSTFAN
07-08-2021, 04:39 AM
Posted plenty during the run about bball

Well I stand corrected if that is the case, I saw a few things early in the baseball season but nothing recently. Either way I can't speak for him